Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to improve Bitcoin Community  (Read 1297 times)
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink

In all those things that you have said, I think we need to focus much on preventing our fellow crypto-investors getting scammed. I'm sure that the past scams made our community dwindle in numbers so that is why we need them to trust crypto because we are already losing too much of them in this revolution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eric Costaa

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

Preventing and reporting scams, try to help new investors understand what really bitcoin is and how to avoid fake news, posts.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:18:10 AM

Keeping the dialogue open really helps. With that in mind, it is important be respectful of each other’s opinions, only provide accurate information (no sensationalism) and help catch those who have malicious activities. And if you are a highly experienced Bitcoin user, write a blog and help spread the word about it.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

My opinions are:
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

Be smart in mind and do what's right then that's what we can do to improve with the help of intelligent thinking and self-esteem
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

Everything needs to be improove continuously to make its existance strong in this world. The world is changing every day. If we cannot update ourselves and the forum we certainly will not survive. So to survive and compete with others its need to be improove gradually.
If we can improove or update our community then we will financially benefited and at the same time the economy of the world also be strong. So, improovement is needed in every sector.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:48:55 AM

Ways to improve Bitcoin community is by promoting on social media and to support all Bitcoin community have and also by investing that can make more improvent to bitcoin community.
bsy595

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:56:01 AM

What is this from Bitcoin ?
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

In my own opinion, the ways that could improve the bitcoin community is through helping one another. We will not get tired of explaining to the newbies about how they could earn and use bitcoin in a right way, giving them the helpful information that they need to survive here. Let us promote bitcoin in our own little way and ignore those who criticize and broke us. Hand in hand, we can do this together, for our brighter future.
patitricks

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

In my opinion. The most basic thing to improve a bitcoin community or bitcoin users is the basic knowledge of technology in the field of economy and digital currency. Instead of price speculations, let's discuss how each of us can help crypto community to grow to the right direction, not the one we're seeing today with kids crying to make quick profit.
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

with us investing and working with these bitcoin sites we all invest by competing various ways that are healthy and good we all also work to deposit our data or post our opinions about questions and questions in our bitcoin forums have included investing in bitcoin with good, all that too necessary because it also can to improve the bitcoin community in various worlds.
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

At least through this forum we have already started. Provide bitcoin-related information and current situations, conduct discussions, provide information related to fraud through bitcoin and other good and important information.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
sembilu

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

Spreading the good news about Bitcoin and avoiding fake news, making people aware of this false news will help Bitcoin the future. Another thing is the legalization of Bitcoin in these various countries will be a major turning point for bitcoin. it is my opinion that the coming years are sure to cryptocurrency than paper currency. The main reason is the cost behind paper currency, it is easier to save assets in bitcoin.
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

bitcoin is a place of investing the modern and digital are different from other investments that exist in various social media sites, with us investing and working with these bitcoin sites we all invest by competing various ways healthy and good we all also work to deposit our data or posting our opinions about questions and questions in our bitcoin forums has included investing in bitcoin nicely, all of which also need to be able to increase the bitcoin community in various worlds.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

The first very good idea we can do is to tell this bitcoin to our famili if our can accept that we will go even further to our close friends. Because my experience bitcoin out there has a bad value because they really do not understand about this bitcoin or cryptocurrency, so bitcoin is still considered something or something that is easily lost/ vanished by time.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

My opinions are:

in my opinion yes give people a good information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency not a good news because they will goin to not interest to invest here so basically its more good if you teach them with a good and clear information not a lie and bitcoin will help to all people to reduce their poverty maybe this bitcoin is our future money .
If we spread good information about bitcoin I think many people will invest or buy it. In addition to that, help them to know what it is and help them to how they will use it and I think because of that they willing to invest on bitcoin. Lastly, tell to them that bitcoin is a good investment and not a scam and help them to gain extra income by investing on bitcoin.
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:01:22 PM

With all said I strongly believe that if all adopters will freely advocate on behalf of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology to increase the real information in the outside world. This will also increase the people's knowledge and take away all the Fud. This will in turn increase its popularity and attract more investors. 
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

how to improve bitcoin community may tell our neighbors or relatives to join work in bitcoin, if we have invited all auto bitcoin will increase and also develop more, then we make community about bitcoin.
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

1) Airdrops
2) Airdrops
3) Airdrops

Lol jk.

I think the best would be educating people. In my country people only know of cryptocurrency through word of mouth. And not even cryptocurrency in general, just bitcoin. And despite knowing so little its demonised by so many. If people were to actually be educated on cryptocurrency and what makes it so appealing then our community would definitely gain alot of investors.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

I think to increase the bitcoin community is to eliminate fraudsters who use the name of crypto or bitcoin, and give a lot of positive news about the world of crypto, with more and more positive news received by society, it will make more crypto fans and bitcoin communities will also increase.
Bogdanets

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

I think to increase the bitcoin community is to eliminate fraudsters who use the name of crypto or bitcoin, and give a lot of positive news about the world of crypto, with more and more positive news received by society, it will make more crypto fans and bitcoin communities will also increase.

It is certainly so. But from the mossheads still can not escape. People will find loopholes in any case. But the value of bitcoin is sooner or later realized by many!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: