Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to improve Bitcoin Community  (Read 1297 times)
HorribleGuy01

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

I think the major way we could work to improve the bitcoin community is by actually having community spirit, treating each other as comrades rather than competition. Helping to build each other up, rather than knocking each other down. Right now the community is quite hostile, new coins actively try to discredit old ones, and vice-versa, there is no real attempt to build a better coin for the sake of the future, but instead appears to be done only for maximum profit. This is no Satoshi's vision.

#This.

You have actually hit the bulls-eye. This is I think the main bitcoin community (the forum), yet what I see is some flaming, hostility, discredit, bullying a divided community which I think counter-productive.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

The ways to improve bitcoin community is simple. These steps would definitely help in improving the community-
  • Spreading awareness about the bitcoin technology and terms and everything about it.
  • Disscussing bitcoin with the people you know like your friends, colleagues, classmates and letting them know its advantages to the society.
  • Clearing the misconceptions of the people who are new to the community
  • There should be an environment of helping the people along with you so that everyone gets benefited.
  • If one ever comes across a scam and there is still time to save other investors. They should at once aware others by spreading the news about the scam so as to prevent loss of others.
  • Have faith in bitcoin.
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

If we want to improve the Bitcoin community, we must first remove unconscious investors from this market.This market may only be able to continue after that time.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

To help our community we must

1. Spread good news and not fud
2. Dont do panic selling
3. View bitcoin as a currency and not an asset
4. Tell people about what bitcoin really is.
5. Use bitcoin, dont just store it. Its a currency, its made to be used.
6. Be updated with the current news in crypto
7. Dont listen to fake news.

Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink
I think there is only a very small amount of understanding of bitcoin, and we need to continue to promote it better and let more people know about it. We can let more people know about bitcoin through TV ads and some social media.
Baresh

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

My opinions are:
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

Of course, to introduce bitcoin and cryptocurrency in our community is one of the best way to adopt and embrace bitcoin as our future currency by giving fact information within our family, through our family members they can also share their knowledge about the cryptocurrency to other people. Maybe this is the time to use our currency which is bitcoin.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

When you see people saying negative things about bitcoin, explain to them why bitcoin is good and that bitcoin is not a scam or a ponzi scheme, educate people as often as you can.
Many educated person mainly development countries people directly accepted bitcoin as legally and some countries people using bitcoin as illegally. I try to best that I discuss about bitcoin among unemployed bachelor.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

I think you need to trust bitcoin well because this is the last thing that will help especially when we have no money because bitcoin is trustworthy and it will not fail you

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

Always talk positive about bitcoin if you want to improve the bitcoin community and make sure you don't share negative bitcoin news
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

My opinions are:

the best immprovement would be to end the bitcoin fixation of this board and develop it into a neutral and very open cryptoeconomics forum in which all icos are threated equal.

i think sooner or later there will be someone smart enough to build and establish something like that. it doesnt matter then how you will improve this community.

SmokerFace (OP)

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

I think the major way we could work to improve the bitcoin community is by actually having community spirit, treating each other as comrades rather than competition. Helping to build each other up, rather than knocking each other down. Right now the community is quite hostile, new coins actively try to discredit old ones, and vice-versa, there is no real attempt to build a better coin for the sake of the future, but instead appears to be done only for maximum profit. This is no Satoshi's vision.

#This.

You have actually hit the bulls-eye. This is I think the main bitcoin community (the forum), yet what I see is some flaming, hostility, discredit, bullying a divided community which I think counter-productive.
Yes that's true but you didn't know that other Big investors need to treat other investors as competitors because earning in Bitcoin is just like gambling and many selfish investors wants only to earn profit not to become friendly and helpy to others Wink
That's the other reason why bitcoins reputation are going to destroy slowly due too selfish investors.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

The biggest improvement that I would want in Bitcoin community is the elimination of spammers and cheaters once and for all as they are sabotaging the success of such a wonderful technology. Also, people should stop spreading and listening fake news regarding crypto market.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

My opinions are:

in my opinion yes give people a good information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency not a good news because they will goin to not interest to invest here so basically its more good if you teach them with a good and clear information not a lie and bitcoin will help to all people to reduce their poverty maybe this bitcoin is our future money .
that's right kak, by giving good info about btc, it could be the person who heard it can melt and follow btc. let alone not only that, we also have to teach them how to follow btc well.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

Partially yes, but you have to realize that the main stream press still has a huge impact on influencing the people.

Contact businesses and inform them about the possibility to offer bitcoin as a payment option. In countries with restrictions of course not possible.

I think this is the most effective and important point everyone can do. People with possitive experience will gladly advertise bitcoin to their friends.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:30:39 AM

Your opinion is very smart and very good, and my opinion is we should wear more and teach the layman about bitcoin and trade in bitcoin, and this will bring up the small investors and with the number of small investors will be great.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:35:00 AM

My opinions are:

To improve the Bitcoin community is very difficult, useful information can help the city become calm and reasonable, but then the bad news will make it back to the original. The best way for the community to become better is that every Bitcoiner needs to control their emotions, not to be afraid of negative information.

noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

The only thing that improves bitcoin community is to have a high good trust between community people and cryptocurrency business, because when people trust strongly to crypto business the more people also follows to access crypto currency business and investors also increase rapidly and it would develop and improve the price status market of cryptocurrency.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:07 AM

#This.

I profoundly agree. Nowadays, the bitcoin community has been focusing on acquiring wealth to the extent that it actually affects the community in a bad light due to competition and hostility rather than building and supporting each other. The existence of new coins in the market tend to create a stigma to the community due to the recent scams and robberies made to the people.
Change is something that cannot be forced upon people as it requires self-inspiration and realization in order to work. We tend to focus on the big picture of earning large amounts of cash or having your own business but we forget to LOOK in the small picture, which is us.

The biggest improvement that I would want in Bitcoin community is the elimination of spammers and cheaters once and for all as they are sabotaging the success of such a wonderful technology. Also, people should stop spreading and listening fake news regarding crypto market.

Though it may sound good, I see it as something that is very idealistic. We strive for a perfect world wherein corruption and violence were to be eliminated but these are inevitable for us to experience. The existence of cheaters and spammers reflect our society and the world we live in. Though there may be no perfect system, a strict or regulated form of rules may do the trick but this may cause dismay in acquiring new investors as they may be disheartened.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:55:13 AM

I see bitcoin as a core values of cypherpunks culture ... and I will always push on that way ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypherpunk

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

I believe that spreading honest information(it may be good or bad) is really a huge thing to improve bitcoin community. It really is a big help especially for us newbies who are still learning the bitcoin world. I've read a lot of quality informations here that is giving great ideas, advices, and techniques if you're new and just starting.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: