Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:01:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔  (Read 3954 times)
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

Is​ ​there​ ​a​ ​minimum​ ​or​ ​maximum​ ​amount​ ​of​ ​money​ ​I​ ​can​ ​invest?

The minimum amount is 0.12 ETH, the maximum is not.

Do you accept investments only in ETH? Why?

Yes, we accept investments only in ETH.
This is done so that a smart contract is the only document that determines our relations with investors.
KarambaCoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:01:39 AM

Is​ ​there​ ​a​ ​minimum​ ​or​ ​maximum​ ​amount​ ​of​ ​money​ ​I​ ​can​ ​invest?

This is done so that a smart contract is the only document that determines our relations with investors.

If you start accepting other currencies, how will that change?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

We can not affect the smart contract in any way. For example, we can not increase the amount collected.
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:31:11 AM

We can not affect the smart contract in any way. For example, we can not increase the amount collected.

I don't understand. How can you influence?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:39:01 AM

We will need to send information about the payment received in a different currency to a smart contract.
Who can prevent us from sending information about a payment that was not received?
Where is the guarantee that we do not use this opportunity to create an appearance of investor activity?
We are against the deception of investors.
We are even against the possibility of such a deception to commit!
cryptojackcoin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

We will need to send information about the payment received in a different currency to a smart contract.
Who can prevent us from sending information about a payment that was not received?
Where is the guarantee that we do not use this opportunity to create an appearance of investor activity?

So, if any project accepts payments on its website, then it has the ability to manipulate?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:58:41 AM

So, if any project accepts payments on its website, then it has the ability to manipulate?

There is a more terrible thing that can be done if a smart contract has an open for the owner function to buy tokens.
In this case, you can create a lot of pseudo-investors and "buy" yourself any number of tokens.
cryptojackcoin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

There is a more terrible thing that can be done if a smart contract has an open for the owner function to buy tokens.
In this case, you can create a lot of pseudo-investors and "buy" yourself any number of tokens.

Do you receive investment, too, on the site)))
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

Do you receive investment, too, on the site)))

At our site you only get the opportunity to interact with a smart contract. Payment is made to the address of a smart contract. You can view the source code and make sure that there are no other ways to get tokens, except their purchase.
mileniumv23

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

It turns out that the scam ICO can create the appearance of investors' activity, thereby attracting the money of not experienced people!
Sat0shiTeam (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

We do not really change our smart contract. It is completely autonomous. The only thing we can do is start the ICO. After that, nobody can influence the smart contract. Everything will work automatically according to the logic.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

Yes, for example if i'm not mistaken that occurred to DIMONcoin (FUDD) when the owner could mint unlimited tokens. He added extra tokens and sold to the buyers.
Socket32

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

Yes, for example if i'm not mistaken that occurred to DIMONcoin (FUDD) when the owner could mint unlimited tokens. He added extra tokens and sold to the buyers.

You can not look at this smart contract and say whether everything is in it as
they say the developers?
Vadim44

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

I did not even think about it. It turns out that you need an audit from independent experts. The question remains: Who is independent? How, for example, to consider an independent expert a person who gets money for it? So the audit should be conducted by the community ...?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

🌟 [BOUNTY] ATH 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350644.0
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

🌟 [BOUNTY] ATH 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350644.0

Excellent. So 7 posts a week? It's good. I will register now.
Vadim44

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

Excellent. So 7 posts a week? It's good. I will register now.

I have very little until the rank that will allow me to participate in the signature.
jujubax
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

Completely anonymous crypto-currencies only Monero, Zcash, Komodo, for example.
Now the Ether can also be transmitted using cryptographic techniques, namely zero-knowledge proofs, to guarantee the validity of transactions without revealing additional information about them.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth

Our commercial offer is 50% of the project's profit to investors who will buy on pre-sale and sale more than 50,000 ATH.
You do not need to store these tokens after the ICO. You can sell, but you will still receive a share of the project profit automatically.
Vadim44

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

Now the Ether can also be transmitted using cryptographic techniques, namely zero-knowledge proofs, to guarantee the validity of transactions without revealing additional information about them.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth

Our commercial offer is 50% of the project's profit to investors who will buy on pre-sale and sale more than 50,000 ATH.
You do not need to store these tokens after the ICO. You can sell, but you will still receive a share of the project profit automatically.

Are you one of the developers, sir?
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

Are you one of the developers, sir?

Hardly. The developers of this project are very responsive. They always answer questions quickly. I'm talking to the manager.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: