Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔  (Read 3954 times)
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

Completely anonymous crypto-currencies only Monero, Zcash, Komodo, for example.
Now the Ether can also be transmitted using cryptographic techniques, namely zero-knowledge proofs, to guarantee the validity of transactions without revealing additional information about them.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth

Our commercial offer is 50% of the project's profit to investors who will buy on pre-sale and sale more than 50,000 ATH.
You do not need to store these tokens after the ICO. You can sell, but you will still receive a share of the project profit automatically.

Are you one of the developers, sir?

Hardly. The developers of this project are very responsive. They always answer questions quickly. I'm talking to the manager.

He just made a copy of the developer's answer, a few pages before he gave this answer.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

Now the Ether can also be transmitted using cryptographic techniques, namely zero-knowledge proofs, to guarantee the validity of transactions without revealing additional information about them.

50% of the revenue received in the form of a commission from anonymous transactions by the service will automatically be sent by a smart contract for the redemption of tokens at a price no lower than 0.00024 Eth

Our commercial offer is 50% of the project's profit to investors who will buy on pre-sale and sale more than 50,000 ATH.
You do not need to store these tokens after the ICO. You can sell, but you will still receive a share of the project profit automatically.

Hardly. The developers of this project are very responsive. They always answer questions quickly. I'm talking to the manager.

He just made a copy of the developer's answer, a few pages before he gave this answer.

I confirm that this is not a member of our team. Maybe he wants to become one of us Smiley We are waiting, maybe something will offer.
revenanTts

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

I confirm that this is not a member of our team. Maybe he wants to become one of us Smiley We are waiting, maybe something will offer.

I thought so. Thanks for the clarification, sir.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

🌟 [BOUNTY] ATH 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350644.0

Excellent. So 7 posts a week? It's good. I will register now.

I have very little until the rank that will allow me to participate in the signature.
Tempting but I don't know if this project will even be around until the end of campaign. There have been many Eth-xx failures lately which makes me ask OP or dev what makes you so confident this Ethereum project will succeed?

GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

🌟 [BOUNTY] ATH 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350644.0

Excellent. So 7 posts a week? It's good. I will register now.

I have very little until the rank that will allow me to participate in the signature.
Tempting but I don't know if this project will even be around until the end of campaign. There have been many Eth-xx failures lately which makes me ask OP or dev what makes you so confident this Ethereum project will succeed?

The project is already working. You can translate your Ethers anonymously https://satoshi.team/client
We need investments for the ACCELERATION of traffic on the road map and for advertising.
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:13:51 AM

new technologies will always be relevant, we can assume that this project is quite promising. Again, it all depends on the developers, on their experience and desires to put the project on its feet.

I agree with you. It looks very promising and worthy of development project.
I would like to see a better and more informative website.
But, despite this, I support this project.
TIXON9I

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:21:39 AM

I believe that the more users participate, the more successful the project will be.
Also, the profit that we can get depends on it.
revenanTts

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

The European Parliament approved a package of new measures to combat money laundering in the EU countries, among which it intends to strengthen control over bitcoin and other virtual currencies.
As the press service of the European Parliament reported, the document is the fifth and last update of the EU Directive on combating money laundering. Under the new rules, in order to prevent anonymity, exchange platform crypto, virtual wallets and banking institutions are required to monitor customers, including requirements for customer verification.
In addition, such platforms and storage providers of crypto currency must be registered.
The same requirements apply to companies providing currency exchange services.
The updated directive will come into force three days after its publication in the official EU journal.
Member states of the European Union will be given 18 months to implement new norms in national legislation. Recall that the agreement on the introduction of stricter requirements for crypto-exchange exchanges in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism was adopted in December 2017.
In February 2018, just three European regulators in the spheres of securities, banking and pension funds warned Europeans about the "high risks" associated with investing in crypto-currencies.
According to representatives of Europol, up to $ 5.5 billion on the territory of the European Union were laundered using crypto-currency.
TIXON9I

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

The European Parliament approved a package of new measures to combat money laundering in the EU countries, among which it intends to strengthen control over bitcoin and other virtual currencies.
As the press service of the European Parliament reported, the document is the fifth and last update of the EU Directive on combating money laundering. Under the new rules, in order to prevent anonymity, exchange platform crypto, virtual wallets and banking institutions are required to monitor customers, including requirements for customer verification.
In addition, such platforms and storage providers of crypto currency must be registered.
The same requirements apply to companies providing currency exchange services.
The updated directive will come into force three days after its publication in the official EU journal.
Member states of the European Union will be given 18 months to implement new norms in national legislation. Recall that the agreement on the introduction of stricter requirements for crypto-exchange exchanges in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism was adopted in December 2017.
In February 2018, just three European regulators in the spheres of securities, banking and pension funds warned Europeans about the "high risks" associated with investing in crypto-currencies.
According to representatives of Europol, up to $ 5.5 billion on the territory of the European Union were laundered using crypto-currency.

Soon all anonymous coins will be banned. This trouble does not threaten the ether.

As it should be, such anonymous services like Ethereum Anonymizer will operate outside the jurisdictions, decentralized.
BlocksTechnology

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

The work of such services should be as decentralized as possible. It is necessary to exclude even the possibility of blocking, and for this it is necessary to make sure that the application for interaction with the smart contract is simple and convenient.
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

The work of such services should be as decentralized as possible. It is necessary to exclude even the possibility of blocking, and for this it is necessary to make sure that the application for interaction with the smart contract is simple and convenient.

I hope that this team will develop an application for installation on a computer. Only then this service will not depend on anyone.
revenanTts

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

I hope that this team will develop an application for installation on a computer. Only then this service will not depend on anyone.

This is a very good idea! Mobile applications can block, the site can block ...
Computers and forums with links to the program cannot be blocked!
Sat0shiTeam (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

We will make a cross-platform purse during the ICO. We'll put the source code on the https://github.com/AnonymizerEthereum/Satoshi-Wallet
revenanTts

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

We will make a cross-platform purse during the ICO. We'll put the source code on the https://github.com/AnonymizerEthereum/Satoshi-Wallet

Good news. Anyone can make sure of the safety of using the wallet. Although now the code can be viewed on the site.
BlocksTechnology

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

I'm interested. Your smart contract will itself nullify all not sold tokens in 30 days from the beginning of the Sale or you should do it yourself?
Sat0shiTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

I'm interested. Your smart contract will itself nullify all not sold tokens in 30 days from the beginning of the Sale or you should do it yourself?

After the launch of ICO, the smart contract works in automatic mode
BlocksTechnology

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

I need to install MetaMask to buy your tokens?
Sat0shiTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

You can purchase tokens either using MetaMask on the site https://satoshi.team/, or by sending a payment to the address of a smart contract in the period of Pre-Sale or Sale
0xc1eC40b714281519ea367eB06429d1701Ed18b5f
BlocksTechnology

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

You can purchase tokens either using MetaMask on the site https://satoshi.team/, or by sending a payment to the address of a smart contract in the period of Pre-Sale or Sale

And if I send it out at another time, then the Ether will be transferred, and I will not get tokens?
Sat0shiTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

And if I send it out at another time, then the Ether will be transferred, and I will not get tokens?

A smart contract simply will not receive your Ether in the inappropriate period for purchases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: