Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔  (Read 3954 times)
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

Developers! Post your news. Talk to investors here!

Ask your questions. We always respond promptly!
nikusPiks

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

What steps will you take to encourage community members during the pre-sale period?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

What steps will you take to encourage community members during the pre-sale period?

We are still thinking about this. Do you have any suggestions?
nikusPiks

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 02:22:38 PM by nikusPiks

We are still thinking about this. Do you have any suggestions?

Maybe you should give a bounty for using Satoshi Wallet?
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Anonymous Ethereum is a heavies conclusion, nevertheless there are already anon. coinage absent there like Monero would the Monero users switch to this ?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

Anonymous Ethereum is a heavies conclusion, nevertheless there are already anon. coinage absent there like Monero would the Monero users switch to this ?

1, Satoshi Wallet is created for the community of Ethereum.
2. Anonymous coins will soon be removed from the lists of major exchanges, and the Ether is not)))
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:20:58 AM

2. Anonymous coins will soon be removed from the lists of major exchanges, and the Ether is not)))

This service was not intended as a competitor? If I understood correctly, did it come about because of the desire to make one anonymous SATOSHI token?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

This service was not intended as a competitor? If I understood correctly, did it come about because of the desire to make one anonymous SATOSHI token?

Yes, at first there was an airdrop and a plan to create an anonymous Satoshi token.
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

Yes, at first there was an airdrop and a plan to create an anonymous Satoshi token.

I will be with you and this amazing project! I think it's wonderful! I think that we have everything to fly to the moon, good luck!
cryptune
Copper Member

Activity: 14

Cryptune - Universal POS

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Sounds like a good project. hoping that you reach your softcap so we can see what the project looks like fully operational

nikusPiks

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

This is actually one of the best ico's in this quarter of the year.
The project looks very great.
Good luck to the dev team
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

I unfortunately missed the airdrop ...
f1ashnB

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

This is an awesome concept and very good team! I'm wishing you great success!
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

The South Korean currency exchange Korbit announced the termination of trading five crypto-currencies: Dash, Monero, Zcash, Augur and Steem.
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

The South Korean currency exchange Korbit announced the termination of trading five crypto-currencies: Dash, Monero, Zcash, Augur and Steem.

The financial regulator of Japan exerts pressure on local crypto-exchange exchanges so that they refuse to support the altcoyns that ensure anonymity of transactions. We are talking about such crypto-currencies as Monero (XMR), ZCash (ZEC) and Dash (DASH).

At the meeting of the working group of experts on virtual currency under the auspices of the Agency for Financial Services (FSA) in early April, Monero and Dash were called very problematic virtual currencies. One member of the group noted that there is a danger that these two crypto currency can be used for money laundering, and stated:

"We should seriously discuss whether any registered crypto exchange is allowed to use such currencies."
seeMvereDood

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

On ED it is possible to buy cheaply?
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

On ED only a few thousand tokens are sold by the participants of the airdrop. I will not say that it is cheap.
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:25:55 AM

On ED only a few thousand tokens are sold by the participants of the airdrop. I will not say that it is cheap.
Interestingly, on IDEX I did not find a marker with the STH symbol, although this exchange is specified, as well as the others!Tell me, will those who received tokens in the form of an airdrop also participate in the swap?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

Interestingly, on IDEX I did not find a marker with the STH symbol, although this exchange is specified, as well as the others!Tell me, will those who received tokens in the form of an airdrop also participate in the swap?

After the ICO, a swap will be activated and those who wish can exchange their STH for ATH. Several rounds of swap already existed. You probably did not follow the topic?
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:06:26 AM

After the ICO, a swap will be activated and those who wish can exchange their STH for ATH. Several rounds of swap already existed. You probably did not follow the topic?
Why, I was watching, only when I last asked about the swap, I was told that doing nothing will be, everything will happen with a smart contract!Tell me, if I received tokens with the help of airdrop, will I also receive a swap?Right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: