Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:42:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔  (Read 3954 times)
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

What is the hand to hand transfer of ETH?

The scheme is as follows. You send the Ether to the address of the smart contract and receive an arbitrary number of codes. You issue payment cards with an erasing protective layer and you can use them as a means of payment outside the Internet.
The code owner enters the code into a smart contract and receives your Ether in his address.
If I understood correctly, it will be an anonymous payment "not on the Internet"!the cost of these codes, I understand it will be possible to set yourself or it will be fixed and tied to the rate of Ethereum?

Each code will give the owner the right to take a certain amount of Ether from the balance of the smart contract. The cost of selling for other currencies you will establish themselves, based on market conditions.
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

What is the hand to hand transfer of ETH?

The scheme is as follows. You send the Ether to the address of the smart contract and receive an arbitrary number of codes. You issue payment cards with an erasing protective layer and you can use them as a means of payment outside the Internet.
The code owner enters the code into a smart contract and receives your Ether in his address.
If I understood correctly, it will be an anonymous payment "not on the Internet"!the cost of these codes, I understand it will be possible to set yourself or it will be fixed and tied to the rate of Ethereum?

Each code will give the owner the right to take a certain amount of Ether from the balance of the smart contract. The cost of selling for other currencies you will establish themselves, based on market conditions.

I have already prepared the equipment. Can you roll out a working intermediate solution for the test?
trung.nguyen2382

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

I see something interesting here. However! Any news here? The swap still goes?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

Finally, while this is still a proposal, a code change called EIP 1024, created by the developer Toup Alabi, should implement a simple encryption-decryption function on blockchain Ethereum.

Explaining his proposal, Alabi said that "EIP 1024 allows you to generate a pair of encryption keys using your private Ethereum key. A new pair of keys can be used to securely transfer data to any other Ethereum address. "

Again, while such technologies already exist, EIP 1024 sets a standard that will work across the entire Ethereum network. That is, application developers do not have to worry about creating multiple implementations of encryption and you can just concentrate on creating your application.

"Confidentiality can be a catalyst for the fact that a billion more users will board the blockchain," Alabi said. "In the world of blockchain, where your public and private keys are, in fact, your digital identification, we need a way of transferring confidential information in such a way as not to be censored by any central authority."
BlocksTechnology

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:15:12 PM

Finally, while this is still a proposal, a code change called EIP 1024, created by the developer Toup Alabi, should implement a simple encryption-decryption function on blockchain Ethereum.

Explaining his proposal, Alabi said that "EIP 1024 allows you to generate a pair of encryption keys using your private Ethereum key. A new pair of keys can be used to securely transfer data to any other Ethereum address. "

Again, while such technologies already exist, EIP 1024 sets a standard that will work across the entire Ethereum network. That is, application developers do not have to worry about creating multiple implementations of encryption and you can just concentrate on creating your application.

"Confidentiality can be a catalyst for the fact that a billion more users will board the blockchain," Alabi said. "In the world of blockchain, where your public and private keys are, in fact, your digital identification, we need a way of transferring confidential information in such a way as not to be censored by any central authority."

It is interesting. This idea will help attract new members to the crypto community.
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

I think that everything says that this project will bring investors a good profit.
Surneral

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

Hey, fellows.
I'm interested on this project. I'll watch this to look what is going to happen!
Linaut7ez2

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

I'm waiting for good news about using the token.
Panrado

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:02:08 AM

Future belongs to utility based tokens and we will see less or seamless role of any type of anonymous coin or token. Japan has already started to put pressure on exchanges to drop support for big three markets based on anonymous technology behind them. How will be find suitable place in changing environment being anonymous ?
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:42:45 AM

I like the informative content of the site, but not yet added languages. Is the addition planned? Or is it not in the prospects
Evgeniy007

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

can i now exchange my STH to ATH ?, i try with metamask send commision but nothing)
GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

can i now exchange my STH to ATH ?, i try with metamask send commision but nothing)

The last round of the swap will be activated after the end of the ICO
Afedschoolna

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

This is a very good business with ability!
Absorbing vision, extraordinary vision, rational business.
Sat0shiTeam (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:10:47 AM

Good afternoon, community!

You all wonder why we do not have news about the development.
The answer is simple.
We are at a crossroads.
The fact is that perhaps in the network Ethereum will be made an improvement that will allow any application developer to easily and securely encrypt information.
This code change called EIP 1024, created by the developer Toup Alabi, should implement a simple encryption-decryption function on the Ethereum block system.
If it is implemented, it will radically change the way we develop our application and expand its capabilities (we will be able to transfer digital goods from the seller to the buyer, issue pin codes for the sale of tokens from hand to hand outside the Internet and other things that are limited only by the imagination ).
Therefore, we are waiting.
But if this code change called EIP 1024 is not accepted, we ourselves will conduct a hard fork of Ethereum to deploy a platform that can be used to create applications in which some data should be encrypted and not stored in blocks in clear form.
For example, anonymous transfer of information is needed for the majority of gaming multi-user applications in which there is competition for resources (combat).
It depends on you, how soon and which decision we make. We are waiting for your answer, which will determine the start of our further action!
Are we waiting for the Ethereum code change or do we make this change ourselves and develop everything conceived in the new plug?
If fork, then how do we call it?
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

I understand that now will have to wait very long in order to be able to convert STP to ATH! And if the Ethereum code changes will not happen at all, then what will we do?
Sat0shiTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

I understand that now will have to wait very long in order to be able to convert STP to ATH! And if the Ethereum code changes will not happen at all, then what will we do?

We will activate STH swap this week.
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

This is great news,I have been following your project for quite a long time, and frankly I really like it!Tell me, will you continue to implement anonymity?
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

Woo! Hoo! can't wait, it's looking real good.
Sat0shiTeam (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:39:51 AM

This is great news,I have been following your project for quite a long time, and frankly I really like it!Tell me, will you continue to implement anonymity?

Hello! We decided to use sidechain for anonymity and for this we joined the development of the platform "KOWABUNGA!" (our area of responsibility is smart contracts).

The Federated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (F-BFT) Consensus proposed by BGX is a solution to the centuries old mathematical Byzantine General Problem. Coupled with the real economic ties between our nodes (forming semi-trust) and the DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) ledger system, the F-BFT Consensus provides unlimited horizontal and vertical scalability to processing speed, as well as utmost security.

The possibilities of this sidechain will help us realize all our plans.

https://medium.com/@bgxglobal/bgx-consensus-in-scientific-research-6824eff97b7

Swap ATN tokens will be held, but we have not yet calculated in what proportion. This will happen after we launch our node on KOWABUNGA!

https://youtu.be/pP7YBkFIFTI
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:50:36 AM

Hello! We decided to use sidechain for anonymity and for this we joined the development of the platform "KOWABUNGA!" (our area of responsibility is smart contracts).

The Federated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (F-BFT) Consensus proposed by BGX is a solution to the centuries old mathematical Byzantine General Problem. Coupled with the real economic ties between our nodes (forming semi-trust) and the DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) ledger system, the F-BFT Consensus provides unlimited horizontal and vertical scalability to processing speed, as well as utmost security.

The possibilities of this sidechain will help us realize all our plans.

https://medium.com/@bgxglobal/bgx-consensus-in-scientific-research-6824eff97b7

Swap ATN tokens will be held, but we have not yet calculated in what proportion. This will happen after we launch our node on KOWABUNGA!

https://youtu.be/pP7YBkFIFTI
Good news, with the platform Kowabunga expected all plans would be easier to be realized. by the way when will be launch? I can't wait. Hopefully all the plans running smoothly.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: