Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading and heavy manipulation  (Read 1808 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:31:41 AM

It is a bit difficult to predict the market movement but it is possible to speculate some coins and sometimes I can predict it right, I think you need more experience to trade, do more research by digging more source information, follow more group signal for reference, technical analysis wont be 100% correct but you will get a better view of the market if you used more trading indicator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

It is a bit difficult to predict the market movement but it is possible to speculate some coins and sometimes I can predict it right, I think you need more experience to trade, do more research by digging more source information, follow more group signal for reference, technical analysis wont be 100% correct but you will get a better view of the market if you used more trading indicator

Yeah knowing which coin to trade is as important as knowing when to enter and exit. It's not also a good idea to day trade a coin that's continually on the rise like tron and eos. These are probably coins for swing traders since the movements won't be good for short term trades

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

I have been day trading Bitcoin for a few months now. Overall I'm pretty much making nothing and losing nothing. It seems to me that there is no logic at all to the market. No matter how much research you do, how much you look at the technical's and how much you try to hedge you absolutely can't predict the massive dumps that happen every day. They appear out of nowhere at random times and drop the market by $200 - $300 at a time.

This smacks of huge manipulation of the market. They are making it impossible to trade with bitcoin in any way other than a pure gamble. Anyone else noticing this?
With a market that is as volatile as the current time, I believe you should trade bitcoin in the short term, which is the safest and best choice at the moment. Bitcoin prices are volatile and difficult to predict, so you need to plan a trade plan in order to control the risk and take the initiative in using the capital.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

Yeah knowing which coin to trade is as important as knowing when to enter and exit. It's not also a good idea to day trade a coin that's continually on the rise like tron and eos. These are probably coins for swing traders since the movements won't be good for short term trades
But for risk takers and those who really understand the flow, they will prefer to try shorting those coins that really moving hoping that they
will be able to gain even in a small percentage of their investment, I agree with you that holding is good to deal with crypto investment as
you will be able to gain good value of your money, we do have different style and strategy in terms of investment what is important is do
have plans and target and we understand the project itself.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

I have been day trading Bitcoin for a few months now. Overall I'm pretty much making nothing and losing nothing. It seems to me that there is no logic at all to the market. No matter how much research you do, how much you look at the technical's and how much you try to hedge you absolutely can't predict the massive dumps that happen every day. They appear out of nowhere at random times and drop the market by $200 - $300 at a time.
You are telling that you are doing your research and still you could not identify how the market moves, it is simple, the market moves according to demand and supply, you do not need to look at the technical things if you are not able to do basic trading, buy when the market is down and sell when you think you have reached your target, it is a simple process. There might be manipulations in the market but day trading is not a solution to make money.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

that's kinda obvious, as for me; daily trading isn't a thing which will bring you good profits in crypto.

Alvaro094

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

This smacks of huge manipulation of the market. They are making it impossible to trade with bitcoin in any way other than a pure gamble. Anyone else noticing this?

I haven't doubts that market are sick by manipulation, but if you think to make day-trading you must to know it's very complicated. Day-trading demands accurate research, analytical mind, strategies of liquidation, analisis tecnical. Thus those requeriments are necessary for succes. Only 10% people who operate trading are aware it. Maybe you must start to ask you what do you doing wrong?
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

that's kinda obvious, as for me; daily trading isn't a thing which will bring you good profits in crypto.
that's true because day trading can be very detrimental if we do not really know about the movement patterns of a coin and also the manipulators. but it can be profitable if you are inside the party but it will be a little difficult.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

When there is market situation like you just describe, you can not trade bitcoin on the margin anymore. You can start trading intermittently until the bitcoin market is void of dump constantly. There is no straight jacket approach. We must evolve constantly with the market.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

No, for trading, you must not be needing experience as compulsory factor because definitely everyone starts here with zero experience. So starting requirement isn’t experience but yes for predicting the prices of coins, you must be experienced person. Because if you have got enough experience that you can pinch out and observed the pattern of coin, prediction can be an easy task then.
iyemroker

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

maybe you are less fortunate in trading, so be smart to read the news and keep learning to monitor market prices.

because the real trader is always looking for loopholes for success and to his advantage even though the market is red.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

maybe you are less fortunate in trading, so be smart to read the news and keep learning to monitor market prices.

because the real trader is always looking for loopholes for success and to his advantage even though the market is red.
You could say it as bad luck yes for sure because we are surrounded by a lot of good coins which give us money and we earn through them, most of traders do mistake so they lose but trust me there is only profit in trading if you deal with wideness and don’t get rush to have profit, have patience and buy when it is red in the market and trade when it will be green, so this way you will earn only.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

With a constantly changing and unpredictable market like today, your short-term trading is the best way to make a profit in a safe way. You can see that the market is bearish in the long run so it is very difficult to trade successfully if the long-term investment risk is very high. It is therefore recommended that you trade short term by day to minimize risk.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

With a constantly changing and unpredictable market like today, your short-term trading is the best way to make a profit in a safe way. You can see that the market is bearish in the long run so it is very difficult to trade successfully if the long-term investment risk is very high. It is therefore recommended that you trade short term by day to minimize risk.

Day trading is one of good source to earn extra money but like what you said it is very high risk some big whales can manipulating the price in a short run to earn a huge money so if you joined that flow you can also earn huge money but take note dont be greedy in trading if you notice you earn profit the go and sell rebuy when price go down.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

day trading is a dangerous thing for an unexperienced fella, I have been trying to day trade and I have made around 50% gain for 2 weeks but than I have lost them in a single trade.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

I mean, if you have been daytrading for a few months and you think you already should know all the secrets and how to make millions you are delusional. It takes years to learn, specially in a volatile market like this one. You also have to use more stuff, not just TA, news and events can influence this space heavily.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

day trading is a dangerous thing for an unexperienced fella, I have been trying to day trade and I have made around 50% gain for 2 weeks but than I have lost them in a single trade.

day trading or trading is indeed pretty risky because one single wrong move can turn into a disaster or worst it could lead to bankruptcy.

Day trading or trading has nothing to do with heavy manipulation and infact if the market is manipulated , we can still be able to use it as an advantage.

Market manipulation can be our advantage not a disadvantage , as long as you know how to handle your emotions properly.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

Yes, that's why its not recommended for newbies to really get their hands on day trading because you can really lost a lot and you don't know how did it happen. I also do day trading but I always put a stop or sell my coins immediately after a good margin of profits. I don't want to be greedy because I'm not that experience as well. I just wanted to play around and see how the system works and how I an benefited from it. The gains you got in 2 weeks is really amazing, however, just 1 mistake will cost you a lot just like what happen to you. So I advise everyone not to be greedy otherwise you might end up losing any potential profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:58 AM

This is true for any market do you think it is going to be easy to earn money in trading especially at this time? What you are describing is exactly what a person trading without any knowledge should be getting, the market is not moving so only the most skilled traders can earn money in these conditions, so if I were I you I will wait until the volatility of the market was greater before trading again.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:54:10 AM

Yes, trading day is a psychological play of experienced traders, you can earn a lot when the market growth but also can lose all in one transaction. I also chose hold to invest in this market because I am not good at technical analysis as well as not have much time to monitor the evolution of the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: