Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2024, 09:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC  (Read 34956 times)
BardanDoyle (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:41:55 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 10:59:26 PM by BardanDoyle

Comparing with that offer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333865.0;all

You must update your bonuses!

Reach level 5 and receive 0.025BTC
Reach level 10 and receive 0.075BTC

i.e.  Reach level 10 will receive 0.1 BTC , you give just 0.021BTC => this is about 5 times less!

My promotion has been developped for being sustainable for long long time. All the bonus claimed here has been already paid. all the people that asked for help has been helped. So is up to the people to "gamble" and play under someone that "may" pay em more, or under someone that pay em for sure.

Thanks
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:47:10 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 10:59:44 PM by BardanDoyle

Username: thequin

Step 2 Bonus: Reach Level 5 - Claim 0.005 BTC Bonus.

and

Special Bonus1: Reach 30 Happyness Smiley - Claim 0.01 Btc Bonus.  Smiley

BTC address: 1N29LhXC49PzW4H4RyvpKM1n48CDYy8UxT

All the claimed bonus up to TheQuin has been paid BTC Smiley  Congratulation to TheQuin for being the first to claim a special Happiness bonus, we are all waiting for your review about your gaming experience with the hope that the suggestion and help of this thread helped you and will keep helping you in the future Smiley
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 11:29:19 PM

Son an example of claim will be:
Username: Roger 34  Claim Step Bonus 2  Btc Wallet: dftiyee75e4574357e56w2i636

Step1 Bonus:  Reach Level 2 (take really low amount of time) - You can claim 0.001 Btc Bonus.

Step 2 Bonus: Reach Level 5 (fast goal, just upgrade your first buildings and start your production) - Claim 0.005 BTC Bonus.

Step 3 Bonus: Reach Level 10 (take some time, but here you are already earning money/gold by yourself) - Claim 0.015 Btc Bonus.

Step 4 Bonus: Reach Level 25 claim 0.04 Btc bonus.

Step 5 Bonus: Reach Level 50 claim 0.25 BTC bonus

Step 6 Bonus: Reach Level 100 Claim 0.6 BTC bonus  (the sum up of all the bonus when you reach this level is 0.891 BTC)

Special Bonus1: Reach 30 Happyness (is an ingame value that is very important for the rise of your city) Claim 0.01 Btc Bonus.

Special Bonus2: Reach 50 Happyness Claim 0.05 Btc Bonus

Special Bonus3: Reach 100 Happyness Claim 0.15 Btc bonus.  (sum of all the special bonus 0.21 BTC)

Comparing with that offer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333865.0;all

You must update your bonuses!

Reach level 5 and receive 0.025BTC
Reach level 10 and receive 0.075BTC

i.e.  Reach level 10 will receive 0.1 BTC , you give just 0.021BTC => this is about 5 times less!

Did you just try to force the OP to giveaway even MORE free money?
You are one stupid duck.  Word.
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:33:41 PM

Did you just try to force the OP to giveaway even MORE free money?
You are one stupid duck.  Word.

Thanks for your support but show some patience my friend Smiley

He made his point, and i made mine  Cool
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:34:32 PM

I can't wait until I can mine some gold.....level 3 right?

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 11:37:45 PM

Nah.  Try to not mine for gold until your resource buildings are level 4 or over.
This way, you will be a whole lot more financially stable.
ahbartsch

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:43:19 PM

Booooo, I had already created account before using the referral link  Embarrassed
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:04:23 AM

Nah.  Try to not mine for gold until your resource buildings are level 4 or over.

Agreed with monbux.
You can start to build your goldmine at level 3, but i personally suggest to get first your production building upgraded to max, so your city will grow.  When grow is enough, start mine gold Smiley
lerelerele

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:09:43 AM

Im in
cdtc

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:15:27 AM

Agreed with monbux.
You can start to build your goldmine at level 3, but i personally suggest to get first your production building upgraded to max, so your city will grow.  When grow is enough, start mine gold Smiley
So at what level do you recommend to start gold mining?

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 12:25:55 AM

Agreed with monbux.

It's not about they levels.  I suggest having this before mining 0.1 + Gold a day:

Level 4+ of each production building
Happiness 30% +
No attacks on your city

Also, be sure to place your gold mine in a remote area.  I made the mistake of placing it near my town hall, where my police station should have been

Also, NEVER, EVER let your buildings go to 100% degradation, they turn to vegetation.  3 of my buildings are now vegetation, which would cost me a total of 600 resources to remove..
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:26:46 AM

Hello BardanDoyle

Claiming the 0.001 BTC bonus (level 2 reached)

Thanks Cheesy
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:27:10 AM

But mining gold is so tempting. Also, isn't there a limited amount of gold?

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:30:15 AM

Yes, is limited, but is continously reacquired and redistributed by the game through the expense that go to the miners found, so it will not finish Smiley

Also you will notice that it cost a lot of resource, and the needed resource for extract 1 gold are updated each hour and you can find it under the GOLD tab in your navigation bar

Hello BardanDoyle

Claiming the 0.001 BTC bonus (level 2 reached)

Thanks Cheesy

I need your ingame username and btc wallet.
cdtc

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:43:20 AM

Agreed with monbux.

It's not about they levels.  I suggest having this before mining 0.1 + Gold a day:

Happiness 30% +
No attacks on your city

Also, be sure to place your gold mine in a remote area.  I made the mistake of placing it near my town hall, where my police station should have been

Also, NEVER, EVER let your buildings go to 100% degradation, they turn to vegetation.  3 of my buildings are now vegetation, which would cost me a total of 600 resources to remove..
Thanks, this is some really helpful info. I have already built but I wont mine it as you suggested.I found some guide that says that
you should buld your police station near your market in the right corner, so I did.I hope thats a good place.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 01:37:01 AM

Agreed with monbux.

Happiness 30% +
No attacks on your city

Thanks, this is some really helpful info. I have already built but I wont mine it as you suggested.I found some guide that says that
you should buld your police station near your market in the right corner, so I did.I hope thats a good place.

Yes, that's where I put mine, and get it to level 2 so it could get most of the houses under influence, try to get as much happiness as you can, your citizens will live A LOT longer.

Yes, and only less than 10% has been mined so far (10000 our of 100000) and it's been over 3 months.  You've got some more time. ;0
ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:40:12 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 03:29:07 AM by ChaosFox

Huh... interesting. Well, I signed up for it, and I'll be giving it a try later and update my status there.  Grin Using same username as in the forums: ChaosFox

EDIT: Finished the tutorial. Hope I'm just not too late to the party  Embarrassed

Look! An ad-free signature!
sosulon

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:09:10 AM

This guy is paying so much more on lv 5 bonus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333865.0

Would you update ? else i would just play under him..
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:32:14 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 03:49:36 AM by BardanDoyle

Would you update ? else i would just play under him..

No i will not.
The bonus that i offer has been evaluated for being sustainable for long time on large scale and all the claimed bonus until now has been fully honored and paid timely in minutes/hours since the request.

Also please, take a look on this thread and do come comparison with the one that you mention;
While this promotion is handled like a family, that share suggestions, strategy, gaming experience, information for move the first step and avoid mistake, pictures and even breaking news about the game (like the announcement of the Wallet), on the other "promotion" there isn't a single aspect of the game explained or even remotely mentioned.

So, do your evaluation and feel free to gamble and "eventually" being paid more one day.

You can ever come back there when you need help for raise your city and we will be happy to help you in any case, whatever link you used to signup  Cool

Thanks
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:18:39 AM

It came to my attention looking the transactions on my wallet that i have paid 2 times a bonus to a lucky person, but this probably mean that i have skipped another one. (that's not sure but there is this possibility)

While the person that received the extra bonus can consider it as a gift, if someone has not received the claimed bonus please, let me know Smiley

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: