Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOSAIC - Gateway to the Crypto World!]  (Read 1475 times)
precilamanalo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

i read in one article in medium that the MDP-Mosaic Data Platform has 2 modes main modes and advanced modes can you elaborate it to make it easy to understand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamgenie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

when will be the platform available to conduct research?

The platform will not conduct research, the platform is where vetted and accredited contributors and researchers post their content article.
ah ok now its clear to me that only contributor can access the platform one more thing who's in charge in choosing which project will be researching in the
 Mosaic platform

Mosaic is a decentralized platform so I don’t really think they will tell you what to research. It’s really up to the contributors to submit their research and content articles although the platform I believe will give guidance or parameters as to what can be considered as value assets.
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

i read in one article in medium that the MDP-Mosaic Data Platform has 2 modes main modes and advanced modes can you elaborate it to make it easy to understand

The MAIN MODE will allow members to use the platform by having access to off-the-shelf options for analysis.

ADVANCED MODE  will be a bespoke option for custom analysis.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

Mosaic is bringing a buzz nowadays. But what actually  Mosaic will give us ? Specially those who are interested on Crypto ? 

No denying that blockchain technology has been widely accepted nowadays and that loads of biased and misinformation circles around the net. This misinformation has attracted a lot of investors and was caught  in their hyped web causing investors to lose money and distrust.

Mosaic will form the industry’s first decentralized market intelligence platform, leveraging its market intelligence protocol to provide objective, accurate, transparent, and valid research from vetted contributors.

The technology not only incentivizes researchers for high-quality, unbiased content, but rejects contributors posting content for personal gain.

"We believe Mosaic will be the main app--the gateway to the crypto world.. the app people use worldwide to get their research and data, discuss crypto, manage their portfolios, and eventually hold and trade their crypto."

This is great this project will really enhance and improve the reseachers idea and being protected and incetivized,  is the mobile apps already available in the market? 

From what have been discussed in the telegram main channel, one of their researchers said web apps will come out first before the mobile app.
YOu can join live conversation with admins and researchers by asking relevant questions here:
https://t.me/mosaicnetwork

That's great,  thank you for the information it really proves this project is really working hard to come up a well develop and innovative one that is legit and obviously always visible by anyone if there is questions to ask from the prospect investors.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:56:31 AM

when will be the platform available to conduct research?

The platform will not conduct research, the platform is where vetted and accredited contributors and researchers post their content article.
ah ok now its clear to me that only contributor can access the platform one more thing who's in charge in choosing which project will be researching in the
 Mosaic platform

Mosaic is a decentralized platform so I don’t really think they will tell you what to research. It’s really up to the contributors to submit their research and content articles although the platform I believe will give guidance or parameters as to what can be considered as value assets.
very interesting fact the the contributors will decide what project will choose to research in the platform it will be a big help
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:29:24 AM

The MAIN MODE will allow members to use the platform by having access to off-the-shelf options for analysis.

with regards in this 2 mode can all the contributor have access in this 2 mode  just for clarifying
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:16:32 AM

can i be a part of this 2 mode i mean i can access this if i'm a contributor?
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

Hi there! Do u have any estimate on when you are planning to release the token details?
Thank you.

We are still on presale so we can't really say anything about token details at the moment.
stylonius

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

can i be a part of this 2 mode i mean i can access this if i'm a contributor?

In layman terms, I believe that the main mode will be used by users that are using the platform by the sole-purpose of gathering and scanning data using the platform.
While the advanced mode will be used by users for specific filters and sorts.

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

when will the pre sale been finish and do you have bonus if someone sold in bulk

Mosaic is still on presale.

For more live QnA with admins and developers please have a visit here:

Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

whats does MMIP means and what is the use of this in the platform

MMIP stands for - Mosaic Market Intelligence Protocol

MMIP has the following specific properties which are crucial to Mosaic's vision.

MMIP has 4 key aspects:

1. Identity verification
2. A rewards mechanism
3. Anonymous ratings and reviews
4. User protection

ah ok can you explain more about that 4 aspect for me to understand more about MMIP

MMIP has 4 key aspects:

1. Identity verification - all users need to register on site using real identities and need to submit KYC documents
2. A rewards mechanism - mosaic protocol rewards contributors based on accuracy and length of membership
3. Anonymous ratings and reviews - Mosaic doesn't know identity of raters
4. User protection - Mosaic system is designed to take care of misinformation and spam automatically.

How will mosaic platform test the validity of the ratings and reviews if they don't know the identity of raters? How will they assess that such review is really well founded?
iamgenie

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

like for example platform is being hacked and the hacker stole all the data in the platform do we haveany tools how to retrieve the data that was being hacked coz this day there's a lot of hacker out there i'm just concerned about the data that was being research

Transparency: audited smart contracts, clear protocol documentation, and an immutable platform history allow users to easily verify an open and fair
system

I think she's right, but does Mosaic have a backup system or feature that prevents this from happening?

They sure would have thought of this don't you think?
arjaymanalo

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:11:27 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:25:46 PM by arjaymanalo

when will the pre sale been finish and do you have bonus if someone sold in bulk

Mosaic is still on presale.

For more live QnA with admins and developers please have a visit here:

Glad to go in that channel to learn more about this Mosaic
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

like for example platform is being hacked and the hacker stole all the data in the platform do we haveany tools how to retrieve the data that was being hacked coz this day there's a lot of hacker out there i'm just concerned about the data that was being research

Transparency: audited smart contracts, clear protocol documentation, and an immutable platform history allow users to easily verify an open and fair
system

I think she's right, but does Mosaic have a backup system or feature that prevents this from happening?

They sure would have thought of this don't you think?
hope so they have because if they don't its a big problem but i'm sure that Mr Hileman will not let this happen
Dulce2017

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

Where is the main headquarter of Mosaic?
chartreusse

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:11:21 AM

Hi there! Do u have any estimate on when you are planning to release the token details?
Thank you.

We are still on presale so we can't really say anything about token details at the moment.

thank you for the reply! Smiley i guess, that means more time to save up for the token sale. Smiley
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:29:58 AM

just for clarification in the platform it said that if contributor give the wrong information they will downvoted the question is who is the one decide in that matter i mean in upvoting and downvoting?
arjaymanalo

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:39:33 AM

if i will become contributor and i want to transfer my MZX token in my ERC20 wallet is there any transaction fee coz mostly they have this fee 
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

I read the white paper and i was amazed that there is a mosaic solution, by helping fill the current void in reliable cryptoassets research, information,
and knowledge by providing a market intelligence network that connects ideas,information and people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: