Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000?  (Read 3149 times)
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:38:44 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
In my own opinion, buying of ethereum of this now is not a good option. Even though its market value is 379.41 dollar each and that was lower almost half its value last month. We can't say that this value will stop dropping and start gaining upward. At least observe the market movement first. And if you think that the value of eth start stop on dropping and striking upward. Maybe that would be the case to buy eth and hodl until it goes up again to 700 $ or more.

Monitor the trend of eth here : https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:49:39 AM

You should diversify your portfolio is you asked me, i would consider getting more bitcoin than bigger altcoins percentage in your portfolio because bitcoin can dump these altcoins if bitcoin does want to,that is why we should respect how bitcoin can control the whole market,consider getting more bitcoin percentage,do have solid altcoins or else you will get rekt.

sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:34:58 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

This is a good investment.you should divide it into solid an growing coins.divide it as
1.60% into BTC your investment is secure and hold it for future.
2.25% into ETH which is one of the growing and trusted coin.currently price is low but hold it you will get higher return.
3.15% into XPR,NEO,ADA,EOS,WAVES these are well growing coins and most are undervalued hold them for long term.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Offend

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

Try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

try to distribute to some coins, do not just invest in one coin. Maybe this is the best alternative in my opinion. And I recommend some coins that currently have pretty good prices like CMT, Credits, and CrowdCoin.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

I think your intentions and your desires are so great that you can invest capital with so much, and it's up to you because maybe you believe and believe investing in cryptocurrency

You wanted to put forth nice thought but you kind of slipped. Well I also think in the same way, when it comes to the investing one should always think on their own as its their money and they should be liable for that. I have always suggested people that they should be buy this and that and they could invest here and there but I have never asked myself to anyone else in what I should invest. I mean why would anyone make your decisions on behalf of you as long as you are not capable of doing that.  Tongue
I am not being rude actually but 10K is large amount and with the current crashes in the market our decision could turn down your faith in the crypto if something goes wrong in the future. Better try to read about the different projects, BTC and ETH updates and you might just see some good decisions for yourself.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Zinhin

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

Neo is the best option April sees the Smart Economy platform step on the gas as it aims to get more people into its community.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:59:34 AM

You should have your own research about this. I would like to suggest few things only, like – Invest what you can afford to lose. And have proper knowledge about the market and make your own decision.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

indeed now the etherum is still falling. but all will be back to normal. at least we believe in etherum last year and earlier this year when the price went up quite high. 10,000 USD for etherum, I think that's good.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is a very precise decision right now because all eyes are on bitcoin now, and bitcoin remains the most popular digital currency in the community

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is a very precise decision right now because all eyes are on bitcoin now, and bitcoin remains the most popular digital currency in the community
besides that we can see bitcoin already in support area, it means that soon trend will change, and price will surely go up, for that do not hesitate investment right now, because now big discount price
Dzhavid Asadov

Activity: 686

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

Speaking right. Given this situation, the market has a crypto currency, you only need to invest in Bitcoin itself. Altcoins still need to be left without attention.

tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

You have $10,000 and you can try to buy ethereum with all of your money, ethereum price now have down and it will be good for you buying the ethereum all of your money by $10,000. Just keep and hold your etehreum balance on your wallet about two or three weeks more than $20,000 your money will be back again, $10,000 you get the profit from buying ethereum and I optimist the ethreum will have back to expensive price.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

you can definitely invest in ethereum, I think ethereum will  for the continuation of the market and it will rise too much!Ten thousand dollars is enough for this investment.
you must hurry up!!
kimdunggl94 (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

Thanks very much. I have noted all your advice
melancoly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

Everything you get from these levels will be profitable, I would recommend wepower and wanchain
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

Use all your money to buy Ether, next year you'll be surprised at the price.
Because this platform is used by the whole community.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

Crypto market is in correction mode and all coins value fall down to 40-50%. I think at this moment You can invest your $10000 in Top 10 coins of this market like Ethereum, Monero, Neo, Dash, Litecoins. These coins are good for long-term holding and it willngives you more profit.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

Well $10000 is a good capital to start investing in cryptocurrency if you stil believe in bitcoin you will buy a 30 to 50% of your capital then the half % is for good altcoin that will last long like monero and ethereum since the price are too low this is the good opportunity to enter your money in crypto world.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

I will advice you to invest your 10000$ in two parts. Like you can go 50% of your capital in bitcoin and Ether because both this coins are trading on very low price and very high chances to go up and they are the king of crypto market. Other  50% capital in good altcoins like Steller,  Neo,  Cardano and GVT. all this coins have good project and bright future ahead.But before invest, you should research your own about this coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: