Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000?  (Read 3149 times)
Kenevaran

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:19:30 AM

Predicting the future is a thankless job. Since you believe in nagricoin, judging by the signature, then put your ten thousand in nagricoin.
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:22:18 AM

I think that buying Ethereum now is a very good option, because at present its price is still very low. The market has warmed up by 100%. I believe that by the arrival of the next bull market, it will erupt again, so buying Ethereum will be a very good choice.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

there are many options you can buy for altcoin. but all that you need to be careful first, what else about the later developmental information of the altcoin. ethereum is the right choice for now, because the growth is quite good and will likely continue to grow in the coming months. or maybe you can invest in an ico, ico offers a lot of great advantages but is potentially at a disadvantage, and we should know that's part of the risk in the crypto industry.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:14:22 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

You have handsome amount in hand.Invest it wisely.Always give first priority to BTC then other Altcoins.Split your investment as.
1.60% into BTC,risk is high but return rate is higher.Investment is safe and hold it till you reach your planned ROI.
2.25% in ETH,a very solid based project,currently its undergoing smart contract bugs improvements,once its done,then scalability issue would be solved more transaction per second,then community adoption rate would increase and price would also increase.
3.15% into NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOTA, these are undervalued coins and are based on strong projects,invest in these coins and hold for long term,once these projects get matured prices would increase to some top level.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

it depends on your own decision.  if you intend to buy etherum , its a good investment but I'm pretty sure either bitcoin or ethereum at the end of the year the price will pump again as usual. my advice is, do not keep buying eth or bitcoin alone, spread your money on some potential coins like like NEO and some other solid projects
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

With $ 10,000 money you buy etherem is the right decision, considering etherem is a very good coin.
But do not keep all your money in etherem, because it can make you lose all money if the etherem goes down, just save half your money in etherem, and save the rest in altcoin, lots of coins that have a profit potential like etherem.example you can save the rest of them in Litecoin, Cardano, Tron, Monero.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

nowadays there are many options to buy altcoin, you can buy ethereum as the beginning of investment. you can hold it or use it on ico investments, or other altcoin trading. so I guess there are many options you can do regardless of all you have to do as research and analysis.

Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

10K is a good amount to invest especially now that there are a variety of good coins available in the market, Instead of focusing on one coin, with that amount id rather you divide it and diversify. The first portion id say you buy units of Bitcoin, this is a coin that almost guarantees you  returns, it however depends on when you join the market. don't wait for too long till its too expensive. The remaining half , you can venture into altcoin, some promising coins include, DASH, WAVES and NEO, you might want to look into them
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

You can invest around half of the amount (~$5,000) in Ethereum. And you can invest the remaining half on various promising Ethereum alternatives, such as Cardano, NEO, Stellar and Qtum. If I were given a choice, my investment would be like this: ETH-50%, ADA-25%, NEO-10%, QTUM-5%, Stellar-5%, WAVES-5%.
Batmobile

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

Important thing which you can do is diversification. There are many voices for ETH and I support this. If you want to participate in some pre-sale i suggest to read about Nebula Network as it may be rising star soon.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

to be honest when bitcoin price is expensive but bitcoin can still be used and bitcoin can still give a lot of profit then surely i will buy as much bitcoin as i can because current price is still very cheap.
orssonlack

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

ETH is a very good project that surely will give you nice future gains as it's platform is getting more adopted. But as most probably will suggest you should not put all your money on one project but rather diversify your investment between multiple projects. I would but the majority in BTC and ETH a long with other top 10 coins and keep a smaller percentage to use on speculative coins and ICOs. 
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

if my answer is better you buy etehreum at the moment, when the price is falling, then you sell at high price position, my suggestion, you buy ethereum at this time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

I suggest that you should do a research about the coin you want to purchase. Bitcoin and Etherium are the most known today. If I have $10,000 I would rather spread the money than investing it to just ETH. Though ETH is cheaper, that is the best time you purchase it while it is cheap. Bitcoin is a good buy too.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

If there is money, you can invest Eth, Ripple, Litecoin, NEO. Many people prefer to invest in several coins at once in order to decentralize their investments.
Spiderman3

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

$ 10,000 is a good investment.  I would advise investing in reliable coins.  For example, in eth and btc.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

You should use that money and buy some bitcoins, buy some ethereum too And some other altcoins which you have researched and believe will do good in the long run, just remember to not put all of that money into a single place and a single investment so you don't end up losing all of it
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

I not think that you here advise something suitable ) take study information himself and invest in projects ! more will progress
S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

Distribute your investment, don’t buy only 1 coin. My suggestion for you:
3000 bitcoin
3000 ethereum
1000 ada
1000 ltc
1000 eos
500 neo
500 xlm
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

Should pick few solid coins that are working well on their respective projects. I am suggesting few coins below.
1)   NEO
2)   PRG
3)   POWR
4)   ICX
I think you should go with these coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: