Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:34:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000?  (Read 3149 times)
BooMoon

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

The market fell again. If you want to invest, then I think that the cryptocurrency of the top ten market capitalization is a very good choice. Now is a good time to invest in them. I believe that they will generate huge profits in the near future.
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

With your capital , you can invest in several coins at once . For example Eos Ripple Ethereum Neo
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

I think it is a good amount to invest in the crypto.
Well, first what you should do is understanding some altcoins that have a good prospect for the future. It can be from the concept of the coins and projects and also its volume and value.
You may split the money into some. Some are for the altcoins and some for the ICO token.
You can search the information about ETH and LTC for the big coins. Alternatively, you may also put your money into some lower price coin such as NEO and TRON. What's about the ICO? research the Bitrust, you may love it.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Chikeokafor888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

I think it's a good idea to buy and hold etherum now but I would also recommend you to hold a few bitcoin. I would use 50% for bitcoin and 50% for etherum. You can also consider some cheap altcoins to be honest there are really alot of good coins to be bought at the moment.
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

In my opinion, if I have 10000$, I would split my investment on solid coins like

Bitcoin 40%
Etherum 40%
Neo.         20%

These are the coins I trust and I know they would deliver good values in the long term overtime
wanglili1983

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

The key is what kind of tokens you like best. I personally think that now eth has fallen to the lowest point, which is the best time to buy.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

All in Ark.
Lol, no, pick 5 and put 20% in each.
To start off, Ark is one.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

Trying to buy on the dip. My interest is in something that has POS/similar to neo GAS.
I'm having a hard time finding info on ICX, WAN, FSN, etc for staking requirements. I probably don't have enough fiat for a masternode so in your opinion what quality project has a good staking option? If all else fails I'll just buy more NEO
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

You do deeper research, the amount should be at least generate profit every day if you will play the capital in trading, but my advice is, do not keep using Eth or Btc only, spread your money in some potential coins, like monero and some Potential ICO, it will help to maximize your 150X profit will be offset by good future potential.

duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

It's up to you. I don't think that all cryptocurrencies are worth investing. I think you can invest in some cryptocurrencies that have rankings, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and EOS.
iutaguqi

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

$10000 is a big investment. I suggest you diversify your investment, and the main funds will be in bitcoin. A small portion can be invested in some mainstream altcoin, depending on your risk preference.
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

$ 10000 is a very large amount if you use all to buy ethereum it is a very right choice because the current price is still under $ 1000 if you hold for a long time then you will get a lot of profit because the price will reach $ 3000
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is good as price is so low now and with $10,000 you should diversify, don't limit yourself to only ethereum  I suggest you should spread it out to all the top ten coins on coinmarketcap I.e $1000 on each of the 10 coins and before the end of the year you'll realize at least 60% gains
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
Now there are a lot of disputes about the ETH cryptocurrency. Of course, you can allocate a small percentage of your budget to invest in this cryptocurrency, I think a maximum of 5%. The remaining amount is better to be allocated to other promising Aldine. For example NEO, ADA, XRP, CAPP, XVG, OMG, EOS, DASH
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

The price of ETH in recent days is well worth buying. The current price is $558. it has been a very low price. Just today, I purchased 50 ETHs. I believe that after a few months I can get a satisfactory return. What do you think?

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

let me share my opinion with you now.First of all we are seeing that ETH price is decreasing now but remember one think ETH will recover very soon i think.So it's the right time to buy ETH and if you can buy ETH for next 2-3 month then i think you will get a very good profit from them.And you can also buy EOS because EOS is very promising coin and stable if you can hold it for long term then there is a chance to get a good profit as well.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
As for me the investment in Etherium , a very good idea! Just need to choose the right moment when the price falls again ... Imagine how much money you could have made if you had bought Etherium  in April for $ 400 and sold it at the beginning of May for $ 800! Your $ 10,000 would turn into $ 20,000! Grin Grin Grin
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:58:09 AM

You can invest all your money to buy ethereum, this is a great opportunity to buy. You will definitely get it in large quantities because the price is currently cheap. Do not be afraid of the future of ethereum, I'm sure will improve. And you can sell it back when the price goes up.
March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:12:14 AM

I think ETH you buy and hold if you have big blance, ETH hold not to trade. If you wait until 2020 it can cost 2k $, my opinion
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:41:59 AM

buy ethereum, but don't put it all in one place. Select another altcoin to invest so that it will minimize the losses that could be accepted. ethereum potentially altcoin indeed but many other altcoins also began to grow and can become like the ethereum.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: