Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000?  (Read 3149 times)
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

Wait little bit more. Maybe in September we will know if ETF be approved and then will be a better time to invest. Because market could dump again before ETF approval.
And until September you can learn something about crypto Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

I find the ethereum project and white paper very successful. I have a lot of faith in it. the price was too low and I think this is the occasion. I should buy ethereum with $ 10,000 of money.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

hello I think it's not worth risking such a big sumo in altcoins. I will advise you to invest in time-proven crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin, EOS, NEM, ZenCash.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

I would buy Bitcoin if I had 10k to throw in.  Bitcoin will move first when the market moves back up and is the safest place to park your assets until the fall concludes.  Trying anything else with alt coins is very risky.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

It seems to me green, as there is a different increase in different currencies. Every time the market makes us happy, then it's green, I do not see any other option. I think you need to wait, this time is an important thing in the crypto currency, which must be observed. All will be well with you, believe in it. Wink
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

If you didin't buy anything then you made the right choice. With that money soon you will be able to buy at least 2 bitcoins and can be a huge opportunity for you as I'm sure that you are well informed about last bitcoin pump. I suggest to anyone that wants to make buys on this period to wait a little longer.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

you can buy some money on this money, which can be used in the future, only you need to carefully choose not to burn. choose from the top 100, which on your opinion may grow in price in the future and will be in the air.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

If I had 10K I would have invested half of that in BTC and another half in really low cap coins which have a huge potential as when bull run will start both will increase and this will increase your profit. Low cap coins are good for making 2-3x profits.
KotBas

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

I believe that you need to buy a few coins. But buy Ethereum in any case, you will then increase your profits.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:48:29 PM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
If you want to make a profit in the future then I recommend investing in Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has great potential. However, for $ 10,000, I recommend diversified capitalization. You should invest in 2-3 other altcoin. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy is Stellar, Cardano and IOTA. These are the perfect technology altcoin, I believe they are worth to invest.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:49:53 PM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
i think that there rr a lot of good ways to spend this amount of money? look for a proper projects and divide yohr amount
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

If you want to make a profit in the future then I recommend investing in Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has great potential. However, for $ 10,000, I recommend diversified capitalization. You should invest in 2-3 other altcoin. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy is Stellar, Cardano and IOTA. These are the perfect technology altcoin, I believe they are worth to invest.
yes? i guess they are? jist divide your amount of noney and do not invest in onesingle project so you willnnot lose them all
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

In my opinion, you choose ETH is absolutely right. ETH has great potential but now the price of ETH is low and this is the opportunity for you to invest to make a profit. At the same time, you can also select and buy some other potential coin.
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

If I had that, I would go with the advise given by Charlie Lee, founder of litecoins, he said everyone should own 1 bitcoin as there will not be enough to go round in the future.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

i believe that if you are not sure it is better not to invest right now maybe it is not the right time for yu wait for a while
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

Have you still 10K USD or enough money to invest? Then the best time has come only for you and people like you. Because it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency!
You may invest in Ethereum, XRP, ADA, XLM and of course in EOS. Good Luck
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

If I had that, I would go with the advise given by Charlie Lee, founder of litecoins, he said everyone should own 1 bitcoin as there will not be enough to go round in the future.
litecoinis nice but i really doubt that it js worth to spend all you money on that a di think that you heed to think more
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:02:10 AM

If you have 10000$, you should not invest this. Find other investment channels. Like: house, gold, forex,... They are safer than this. If these market's down, you still have got real thing to get rich again.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:07:34 AM

Analyze VeChain This week, ahead of Zcash took 19th place. The capital gain for the weeks was from 50-100%. Even in the red market showed an increase of + 30%.
NarutoTan180

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:11:11 AM

I figure you should purchase Ethereum and the time is correct now in light of the fact that the cost of ethereum is going down, and as indicated by my forecast toward the finish of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2000 again like a year ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: