Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How stable is Bitcoin.  (Read 1336 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

Bitcoin is a long-term investment, not a tool to make some risk-free quick money. if you don't have the patience, please invest in something that you really understand.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

In my own opinion and base on what I am seeing for the past few month. Bitcoin is gradually being stable im getting high. What we all need to stabilize it is to have more investment and investor who invest on it. What you need in bitcoin is couraged and risk taking attitude for it to be more steady and stable so that its value will no longer goes down.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

Entering month of April, we are seeing the gradual increment on bitcoin's value. This leads to me this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors indicating its constant movement aside from the fact that compared from the last years its value was unfathomable in a financial sense but sudden drops oppressing lots of investors. What sort of deem of hope to investors not to become disoriented and eventually selling there btc shares as its value decrease. What do you think guys?

The continous adoption of bitcoin of other countries like Japan and other huge companies that allow and considered bitcoin as a medium of exchange. Making bitcoin a lot more stable.
A currency for people who wants to avail or buy stuff without the involvement of a third party. This causes bitcoin to be widely accepted as payments for such needs.
Because certain transactions seems "illegal in nature".
A lot of people are still using it for the purpose of anonymity, no matter what the trading price is, it is continually used as a medium of exchange and for trading over the internet.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

As we can see and what we observed about the price of bitcoin, its always change and there are some factor that affect on it why that happened. From the start i know everyone here know that the price of bitcoin is not stable, but if you are looking for investing company which is stable, start searching from it because you turn in a wrong way, a way to success a way of a good future and that is bitcoin.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

As for the work, everything is pretty good, about the course, he certainly is volatile, but this is a temporary factor, a new growth market, nothing to do with this. But you can earn
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

As long as there are a few computers running the bitcoin system on the Internet, bitcoin will survive. Only one extreme can lead to its destruction. In the years to come, it may still be the most valuable cryptocurrency, so bitcoin is a long-term investment.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

If we are talking about stability it cannot be apply to bitcoin or cryptocurrency generally. It is not the nature of bitcoin to be stable so any investor should not believe that bitcoin will be stable, just know that it can appreciate or depreciate at any time depending on demand, news and events.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

This is just how the cryptocurrency market could best be describe as bitcoin is often not so stable. What is stable is its instability. Really hard to understand but this is the case really for bitcoin. It is volatile. The only thing I could think of for people not to lose hope on bitcoin is to study it and analyze how it works so that they will know when will bitcoin have a good progress and when it is not. Predictions are good, though may not always be correct but it helps a lot for investors. Good predictions may come from long and varied experiences. And this is what we need.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

Indeed predictions are gold if they are accurate, especially in a volatile market. For that reasons I believe that playforms as cindicator or enigma will have a bright future

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

Indeed predictions are gold if they are accurate, especially in a volatile market. For that reasons I believe that playforms as cindicator or enigma will have a bright future

Yes I believe bitcoin will become more stable over time as adoption increases, however for the time being it can be fairly volatile. For this reason I believe in the mean time stable coins do have a place and will be necessary

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

in April showed a slow increase but this is still better than last month, bitcastable is difficult to setabil.
if you want to invest btc is a long term investment asset that you can keep 2 or 3 years until you sell it and enjoy the benefits
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

You do not see any signs of recovery. Where do you see them In April, the price is now worth about 12000 dollars. Is that what you call the growth marks Trust is easily lost but is very difficult to recover. You are a trader to keep trying to be patient and certainly never panic. To anticipate the occurrence of major losses later.
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

In our opinion, the rise in exchange rate bitcoin without the flow of new money in the market, crypto-will make the bitcoin price stability no longer guaranteed.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

Well, while bitcoin is stable, many people still think that this price increase is due to a small speculative demand and that after a while bitcoin will continue its decline again, but we believe that it is not.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Entering month of April, we are seeing the gradual increment on bitcoin's value. This leads to me this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors indicating its constant movement aside from the fact that compared from the last years its value was unfathomable in a financial sense but sudden drops oppressing lots of investors. What sort of deem of hope to investors not to become disoriented and eventually selling there btc shares as its value decrease. What do you think guys?

Now we need some positive news so that the fear of bitcoin reduces in us and new investors do invest with interest.bitcoin prices were $ 6,000 a few days ago, but now $ 7,000 + so it is expected that will get bigger in June July.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

As months passed we saw bitcoin price grow and slightly stable at this moment and this is a good news to us all. It may have volatile but bitcoin still managed to overcome it thanks to investors who put venture into it and also give credits to all countries who trusted and adapted bitcoin into their government.

emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

I think that the reason for these sudden fluctuations in Bitcoin is investors who invest in the short term. Most investors invested at $ 6K and did not miss out on the opportunity. But because of the negative news on Bitcoin, these investors are upset. Now Bitcoin is over $ 9K. This level brings good profit to investors. At these levels insecure investors are withdrawing.
   In order for Bitcoin to continue on its path, the negative air must disappear. This requires more investors. These investors must be long-lived ...
   Bitcoin is having a hard time now. But it will not last long. You should not leave.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Just wait for autumn and I believe BTC  will be over 20k again  Wink Now it's just a temporal drop due to whales selling and getting rich at a pace which still cannot be outdone by new people getting into crypto, but it will eventually turn around.  Fake news and fud also plays a role though  Cheesy

Yes, I also believe that bitcoin can be 20k USD again, maybe not now but I'm sure soon, let us wait the couple of months and let see again if what happen to the price of bitcoin.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

Now we need some positive news so that the fear of bitcoin reduces in us and new investors do invest with interest.bitcoin prices were $ 6,000 a few days ago, but now $ 7,000 + so it is expected that will get bigger in June July.

I hope so, that in June and July the bitcoin price will be more powerful and expensive. Having a good news about the CryptoCurrency/ Bitcoin are affect to the price being positive.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

instability and bitcoin price reduction factors are usually caused by negative issues with bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. it causes investors to panic and sells their entire assets so bitcoin has decreased greatly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: