Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How stable is Bitcoin.  (Read 1336 times)
judyphillips

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

Bitcoin is stable but nowadays its fluctuation is range bounded due to different factors,news and market substances.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

In fact, Bitcoin is the most volatile crypto in the market. So you can turn to other cryptos in the market to invest as putting investments in Bitcoin is not affordable as well as it's volatile nature can lead to a huge loss of money.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

Bitcoin is not stable, the price frustrates, but despite frustrating of price, those that are expact still make alot of money from it, frustration in market price is the beauty of bitcoin.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

All people who are here can explain it with their prediction but even though it is a prediction as we can see since bitcoin invented more people are trusting on it because they know and feel that bitcoin will be stable as source of income and not intheir value.

I think Entering May, we see a gradual increase in bitcoin values. This leads me to this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors that show a constant movement in addition to the facts compared to the last years are unpredictable in financial terms, but the sudden decline suppresses many investors. What kind of hope for investors not to be confused and eventually sell btc stock there because of its declining value.
Entering April, we see a gradual increase in bitcoin values. This leads me to this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors that show a constant movement in addition to the facts compared to the last years are unpredictable in financial terms, but the sudden decline suppresses many investors. What kind of hope for investors not to be confused and eventually sell btc stock there because of its declining value. What do you think people are?
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

crypto-currencies now require more regulatory clarity, as well as more recognition from large traditional companies that even institutional investors enter the crypto-ecosystem, they also need to go to the market itself, leaving behind the "blockchein is not bitcoin" pattern.
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

most investors are now looking for the next bitcoin, while the flagship of the crypto-currency industry already seems to them "boring." Despite this, I believe that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most promising crypto-currencies for institutional trading.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

In April I am still very confident that bitcoin will show a high price Although sometimes the price suddenly decreased drastically just a test for traders to keep trying to be patient and definitely never to panic.In order to anticipate the occurrence of major losses later.
Good thinking and I agree with your thoughts.
I am sure soon bitcoin prices start to show a high price and we are just waiting for a definite time but we should anticipate the fear of falling prices so we as follow bitcoin must be so careful so we do not feel ngedrop in the face of falling prices.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

For four months the price is stable and I think it does not change at the present time and it is not useful to retain and it is now unknown and no need to trade
Th3Program

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:05:33 PM

In my opinion, the current growth rate of bitcoin in the absence of new money on cryptomarket, puts the stability of bitcoin prices under great doubt.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

Bitcoin will not be stable enough for at least another 3-5 years. Bitcoin has not yet reached its maximum in terms of capitalization and price. It takes time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

No one could really says about its stability but if you to be stable in the future then buy bitcoin now hold it for a long time so that you can get more profit. If we are long time holder more interest we can get from our investment.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:35:47 PM

In April I am still very confident that bitcoin will show a high price Although sometimes the price suddenly decreased drastically just a test for traders to keep trying to be patient and definitely never to panic.In order to anticipate the occurrence of major losses later.
Good thinking and I agree with your thoughts.
I am sure soon bitcoin prices start to show a high price and we are just waiting for a definite time but we should anticipate the fear of falling prices so we as follow bitcoin must be so careful so we do not feel ngedrop in the face of falling prices.
this could may take more time before they may finally knew and see the things more about when it comes of knowing that bitcoin price are really unpredictable for that the way on how the market move for the price of it.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

Entering month of April, we are seeing the gradual increment on bitcoin's value. This leads to me this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors indicating its constant movement aside from the fact that compared from the last years its value was unfathomable in a financial sense but sudden drops oppressing lots of investors. What sort of deem of hope to investors not to become disoriented and eventually selling there btc shares as its value decrease. What do you think guys?
Bitcoin remains unstable. However, the duality of Bitcoin as both assets and currency may be responsible for instability. As prices rise or fall, those who perceive Bitcoin as an asset are encouraged to sell quickly. These large transactions cause significant market fluctuations in short periods.

Small-scale transactions, such as usually made with currency fiat, create stability in price, but require liquidity. As the market is starting to change towards new and better ways to provide liquidity, market stability should increase.

However, for volatility to be controlled by liquidity, users must feel comfortable with Bitcoin as an asset. Users must be sure that they will be able to use Bitcoin at any time. With increasing value and time, the size of the Bitcoin market increases, gradually suppressing instability.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

I don't think Bitcoin volatile nature will linger for a long period of time because its adoption it too low as compared to currency like US Dollar and it has in recent time been influenced by the activities of whales who are always out to take profit.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

I think volatility is the beauty of Bitcoin. Many people attracted to BTC due to Volatility. Though the use of volatility is too much risky. I think the price of BTC will stable after a certain period of time when the investor of BTC decrease and people will use it as mode of payment. But now, I think we can make profit from BTC in long run. We hope the price of BTC will no more applicable after two or three month. It may exceed the previous year record.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:17:34 PM

I think until whenever nobody will know the stability of bitcoin prices with certainty. until whenever I think the bitcoin price will be like a wave. with the ups and downs of market prices, traders can work and make a profit. indeed I acknowledge the drastic price decline will increasingly oppress the investors. perhaps the current investor's expectation is to expect the price of bitcoin in the future to reach 50k. so they will not be confused again, and investors will be happy.
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:20:00 PM

The American company of the miners of the crypto currency Genesis Mining decided to respond to the criticism of bitcoin by entrepreneur Warren Buffett. The businessman has repeatedly voiced loud statements regarding bitcoins. Not so long ago, he called the crypto currency "rat poison." Such news, as is known, does not influence the course of "digital gold" in the best way. Many marketers have already answered the criticism of Buffett. Including them joined the miners.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

down and up is a common thing, do not be afraid to invest. all the things you do have become a risk. anyway, exchanging information like this is very useful
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

Entering month of April, we are seeing the gradual increment on bitcoin's value. This leads to me this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors indicating its constant movement aside from the fact that compared from the last years its value was unfathomable in a financial sense but sudden drops oppressing lots of investors. What sort of deem of hope to investors not to become disoriented and eventually selling there btc shares as its value decrease. What do you think guys?
Indeed, investors are panicked, which makes bitcoin prices decline. Better if you still feel panic in bitcoin investing when bitcoin prices go down, stop investing because you are making bitcoin prices down. I hope if you want to invest first learn before investing.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

down and up is a common thing, do not be afraid to invest. all the things you do have become a risk. anyway, exchanging information like this is very useful
Yes really, it's down and rise is the most profitable thing, it can be used everybody to get a big profit, even I've heard someone's success story with capital  $ 200 can be reach $ 2000 in a month.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄