Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How stable is Bitcoin.  (Read 1336 times)
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

I am very optimistic that in June or July this year, Bitcoin will show high prices. Although sometimes its price decreases, investors or users or buyers will have to be patient in this case. Bitcoin is expensive from other currencies. The demand and usage of the world is increasing. So I hope this will be stable in June or July.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

bitcoin is a long-term investment, if you want to invest bitcoin it's time to buy now and save up to 2-3 years.
Long term investment in bitcoin is good choice cause it really gain a high profit. If you want to invest like this start to buy now and invest up to 2-3 years your capital it make double or triple this is the best to chance to become a millionaire in the future.
deklitt

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

Entering month of April, we are seeing the gradual increment on bitcoin's value. This leads to me this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors indicating its constant movement aside from the fact that compared from the last years its value was unfathomable in a financial sense but sudden drops oppressing lots of investors. What sort of deem of hope to investors not to become disoriented and eventually selling there btc shares as its value decrease. What do you think guys?

Indeed, the current price of bitcoin tends to decline and is priced at $ 7,577.7437
but we know if bitcoin always has fluctuative characteristics and not impossible in the next few weeks bitcoin price will increase again
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

Entering month of April, we are seeing the gradual increment on bitcoin's value. This leads to me this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors indicating its constant movement aside from the fact that compared from the last years its value was unfathomable in a financial sense but sudden drops oppressing lots of investors. What sort of deem of hope to investors not to become disoriented and eventually selling there btc shares as its value decrease. What do you think guys?

It is not stable mate, not at all. Also, even though it's funny, I think the world "stable" is one such words that would not be related to this market in the long run. I say that because one of the key features of this market is how volatile assets can be, and so, it may drop down at any time, but it may also fall at any time. Just like the saying, "The only constant thing is change." I feel that that saying is the best words to describe this market, because the only stable thing to expect is how the assets will continuously move and change.

Cj29

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

For me bitcoin is not stable. He stable but only in a short time not like dollars and euro. Bitcoin will always go up and down thats make him special and profitable
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

It is not stable mate, not at all. Also, even though it's funny, I think the world "stable" is one such words that would not be related to this market in the long run. I say that because one of the key features of this market is how volatile assets can be, and so, it may drop down at any time, but it may also fall at any time. Just like the saying, "The only constant thing is change." I feel that that saying is the best words to describe this market, because the only stable thing to expect is how the assets will continuously move and change.

Bitcoin and stability are not synonymous. I really agree with you, the only stable thing about bitcoin is that it's price will always be volatile, however bitcoin's unpredictability and it's unexpected climbs and falls are what makes it so interesting and exciting.

Kristinaj

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

It’s highly unstable and unpredictable.User must exercise caution, and do due analysis while investing in such concepts. There is a 1000% of losing your investment, at the same time exponential growth is also predictable.Start with small, gradually grow your base in Crypto currency by spreading your investment across multiple crypto coins
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

Bitcoin is not stable, sorry  Sad Bitcoin is totally unstable and it is too much volatile coin at this present time. No one can predict bitcoin well. Because everyone was telling that bitcoin price will increase in this month or in June to July but now bitcoin is falling down highly! Just unpredictable coin it is. But we can hope, so I hope bitcoin will rise again and this year can be a big one again.   Cool

electronus

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

bitcoin well is very unstable, if only because the stable Crypto currency is a fixed-rate currency. The majority of currencies are determined by the market: buyers and sellers exchange tokens, and the rate is formed by supply and demand. once bitcoin - the highest in the value of the crypto currency and on its price depends on other currencies, think how stable it is Wink
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

The market value of bitcoin is again, falling. But that's a normal thing since Bitcoin is naturally volatile so sudden changes on its market price from time to time is always expected. Surely, investors are awared of that and they better should. Besides, dumps are just temporary so the loss of profit during the the dips is just partial. Once the market starts to grow once again, profit will then be earned so we better hold and avoid selling.
Jaranngincang

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

Ethereum is the most stable coin during the month of March until May this price of Ethereum ranges from the price of $ 700 to $ 820 and this happens because Ethereum more and more support it.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

For me bitcoin is not stable. He stable but only in a short time not like dollars and euro. Bitcoin will always go up and down thats make him special and profitable

Bitcoin is not stable, it is very volatile and very unpredictable. Prices may go up this time and maybe later it is down. But I think this is just normal. We should have patience long enough for us to survive in this crypto world.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:59:48 AM

On a stability rate of 1 to 10, 1 being the highest and 10 being the lowest, I would give Bitcoin a point of 4. Bitcoin is more unstable rather than stable. It cannot be made stable for a long time because its value is actually dictated upon by the rise and fall of Bitcoin demand in the world. There are times when the demand and selling are almost equal. This is one reason why there is a slight stability with its price.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:22:11 AM

I think before we have the intention to invest with bitcoin we also already know and understand even the risks and shortcomings in investing with bitcoin and one of them unstable prices and can not know predictions in the future
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:27:35 AM

bitcoin prices are now unstable even other coins even plummeted, I lost a lot have traded yesterday, in because the price of coins now down continuously, about the coin that goes down can go back to the price what was not ?

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:32:59 AM

The stability of Bitcoin is an abnormal figure. Bitcoin goes up very fast and falls very fast. Bitcoin is secure to evaporate when events or negative information about it occur. But Bitcoin is growing very fast as the market turns green or has good news.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:04:05 AM

the issue that comes in the month of April bitcoin prices will rise then I think it is true even if the increase is just a little, not as expensive as in 2017.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:07:50 AM

Bitcoin is unstable in a good way. It can always experience price shifts easily in just a blink of an eye. Thus, bitcoin can be very profitable.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:14:22 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more of a stable these days. It is moving up and down slowly. But everybody is expecting and waiting for it to move up again even at a slow pace. It looks like there won't be heavy movements on bitcoin until late this year.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:45:57 AM

I think bitcoin will never be stable because I see bitcoin has a very limited ttoal supply that makes bitcoin very difficult to obtain and not only that bitcoin also has a very high demand, so bitcoin prices can never be stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: