Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:59:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How stable is Bitcoin.  (Read 1336 times)
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Bitcoin has a market cap of $4 billion, truly a sign of a very stable asset. Have you read that Bitcoin has defeated Paypal in terms of total market cap? Those who are in crypto now are very blessed people as the coins you are investing now will surely grow into dozen of times.

Entering month of April, we are seeing the gradual increment on bitcoin's value. This leads to me this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors indicating its constant movement aside from the fact that compared from the last years its value was unfathomable in a financial sense but sudden drops oppressing lots of investors. What sort of deem of hope to investors not to become disoriented and eventually selling there btc shares as its value decrease. What do you think guys?
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

until now it's less stable but what happened did not affect our interest and desire to make investments and everything went smoothly but hope our bitcoin can touch the stable price and i have a good profit hopefully soon this will happen that the highest bitcoin touch price Cheesy
King money

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

I think not too stable
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

I think from the beginning bitcoin is very unstable. The decrease and increase of bitcoin is very fast and difficult to predict. But here I am more confident in rising bitcoin in the future. From the cycle I saw from the previous year, there is always an increase.
anjir

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

In April I saw bitcoin market showing high prices Although not as high as the end of the year, sometimes the price suddenly dropped drastically just a test for traders to keep trying to be patient and certainly never panicked. To anticipate the occurrence of major losses later.
sirmitchel

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

Even with Bitcoin's improving prices, it still is highly unstable. We have volatility to attest and to thank for that.
It's high volatility is prominently regarded as one of it's contributing and attractive characteristic that made Bitcoin
what it is today. But I think there are certain times that Bitcoin is stable or close enough to it, when it continues
to climb up it's considered stable for a time being.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

The power of bitcoin is decentralization. Bitcoin does not belong to any centralized banking system, so it is stable.
I think bitcoin is volatile because of its decentralized system.  If there is an international regulatory system for bitcoin like the IMF and World Bank for the financial sector. It's only stable for a period and fluctuate most of the time
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

bitcoin is money electric and digital money, bitcoin is also wake up in 2009. Bitcoin is still the stage of development. bitcoin is also the type of long-term investment, if you want to invest bitcoin buy now and save up to 1-3 years, I am sure you will get big profits. Smiley
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

I think now Bitcoin is at a minimum around 7.3K-7.5K and very soon it will be raised to fix profit.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

It has fluctuations but the range of fluctuations are not huge most of the time?
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

When the first bitcoin is made then the most preferred concept is decentralization so the price depends on the market and never expect that bitcoin prices can be stable even though one day the price has reached $ 1 million or the marketcap has reached $ 100,000 trillion.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Bitcoin is absolutely unstable.If this cryptocurrency was not strong enough it could have desolate.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

Bitcoin is absolutely unstable.If this cryptocurrency was not strong enough it could have desolate.

Yes true, because the price of unstable bitcoin then make the user grow quickly, if the price is stable it will be difficult to compete with other payment systems like paypal, unstable make everyone speculate to get profit.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Harentajbaraul

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

a little stable and a little risk in some ocassions
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

Entering month of April, we are seeing the gradual increment on bitcoin's value. This leads to me this question, How stable is bitcoin? What are the factors indicating its constant movement aside from the fact that compared from the last years its value was unfathomable in a financial sense but sudden drops oppressing lots of investors. What sort of deem of hope to investors not to become disoriented and eventually selling there btc shares as its value decrease. What do you think guys?
There's too much negativity in the main stream, I think we need atleast one great positive news to come to recover what we lost, especially those users who did quit early. We must take back the confidence of the users and have new investors to pump up the cycle of money in the market.
putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

I think bitcoin is not very stable, because the user is very much.
where market prices are improving strongly in the influence of many investors who join and so does the very sudden price decline can make users and investors confused.
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

In this, and the beauty of bitcoin, it is not stable, and it is possible to buy it whenever possible when it pleads. To then raise your penny.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

Bitcoin is build on trust of people to currency and it's everything. Probably bitcoin is volatile because of many newbies who selling everything right away after first small dump.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

Just like other cryptos,  achieving  stability in cryptocurrency is not a very easy thing a long as these coins remain independence,,there will be no regulation value, this way, the value has the capability to rise three or more times, e same way, it makes losses at the sae rate hence making it uneasy to work on this specific program
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

BTC will be never stable. Other cryptocurrencies, too. Curious, but exactly this factor gives traders the opportunity to get their profits and earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: