Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India closes doors for Crypto Currency  (Read 2262 times)
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:28:45 PM

This is obviously sad, especially for crypto lovers in India. We have to make a lesson and we must quickly find the best solution to anticipate when someday many other countries will follow in India's footsteps.
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

india making fool to peoples there are many whales who is playing with bitcoin so thats why they are doing this fun
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

According to recent news, RBI which is India's central banking institution has advised to stop transactions from any crpto exchanges. This will stop the buying and selling of bitcoin and changing into local currency. Official statements hint more bad days for bitcoin.

For more info, check : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/your-bank-will-not-allow-you-to-buy-bitcoins-anymore/articleshow/63627123.cms
https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-banned-in-india-reserve-bank-of-india-releases-an-official-statement/

they will surely get into that and take the announcement back.
it will happen in the most county. what can they do with bitcoin and alts? it is going all over the world and will just accept it.
everything will be fine with crypto/
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

India contributes around 10% of the transactions happening every day through the cryptocurrency network.
Who said that ? My sense of interests in the current crypto affairs tells me that is a fake news.Link me to the source of your information.

India won't that soon close doors to the cryptocurrency usage. It is all about the regulation same as happening around different countries around the world. Might get restrictions, but the usage will continue as the user base India holds is big.
Right.Also if exchanges like Coinsecure keep bringing negative feedback for the crypto in India, government is likely to not accept it's usage.

This is obviously sad, especially for crypto lovers in India. We have to make a lesson and we must quickly find the best solution to anticipate when someday many other countries will follow in India's footsteps.
Those countries will regret following foot steps of India...Like just look around you..

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

i think india cant close crypto bcz indian crypto user making huge money by crypto trading and india gaining huge money and if india officially close the door of crypto it will harm this ountry not crypto.
so i think india will consider again.

pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

i think they're afraid to take risk, well sad for indian investors       
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

This will be a common occurrence in the world of crypto, overly harsh crackdowns on a blossoming technology, simply because governments lack the ability to control it. We've seen it multiple times in past, and the outcome is always the same, the government eventually bends to will of the population and unbans it. We just have to wait until the gov of India catches up.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

Its hard to be open to smh that could ruin the bank system in your country. Thats why...
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

not just India i think in my country Indonesia people still afraid investing in bitcoin, its because of negativity media framing. the governance always declassing all about bitcoin, no matter what news deliver to us, we are still on our faith that bitcoin has a big potential to replace fiat in accordance to transparancy and lack of fraud. the era has changed as technology development

atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

According to recent news, RBI which is India's central banking institution has advised to stop transactions from any crpto exchanges. This will stop the buying and selling of bitcoin and changing into local currency. Official statements hint more bad days for bitcoin.

For more info, check : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/your-bank-will-not-allow-you-to-buy-bitcoins-anymore/articleshow/63627123.cms
https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-banned-in-india-reserve-bank-of-india-releases-an-official-statement/
It’s still not banned in the country, just for bank usage, so I suppose that they just want to deploy more regulations on a national level
Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

Yes, However, I don't think that it will affect in the long run. Yes, there was a panic situation when the decision came from RBI but still, we are able to trade on one to one basic through banking system.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

I think that soon it will open the doors for India cryptoons. They may be upset now and they now think that Bitcoin is risky in their country. When this complexity is over again, it will be declared as valid again. That's why we have to work and wait until we give it legitimacy.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

well this is really a sad news for the cryptocurrency world as it will surely reduce the number of bitcoin investors and also the value of most cryptocurrency. i sincerely hope the government will soon reconsider
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

well this is really a sad news for the cryptocurrency world as it will surely reduce the number of bitcoin investors and also the value of most cryptocurrency. i sincerely hope the government will soon reconsider
Maybe it’s one of the reason why the value is going down to such an extent but the government have indeed robbed its citizens and the country of a very good thing.
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

A digital asset can be classified as "intangible goods" on a par with other software products. At the same time, according to the body, separate laws will be introduced to combat the use of digital currencies in illegal activities.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

Sources familiar with the state of affairs in the government reported that the Income Tax Department realized the importance of taxation of the Crypto-currency.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

Based on the latest news, the authorities changed their minds and attitude to crypto-currencies again, and now they want to pay 18% tax for using crypto currency. I will not say that this could affect the entire crypto-currency market, and I hope that in the future the authorities of this country will be more loyal to crypto-currencies.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

This seems to be old news, right now there are news coming out that India is considering cryptocurrencies as goods and taxing it with 18% , i am not sure how this tax will aplly tough.
I think that govs are not stupid and understand than it is not possible to stop cryptos , even if they ban them , black market will emerge.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

this decision taking by the central bank of Indian will make negative effect in the cryto market, this is because Indians take much percentages in the people that patronize the crypto market so if their country have to back off from trading with crypto currency it will bring about loose in the world crypto market. lets just hope this policy  from the central bank of India and the people of India will critically look into this their before passing it into global market, and the effect it will cost on foreign business and economy. 
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

That a bad news and the indian people who works by bitcoin will have many problems i think the best solution is to speak with the government and find a resolution for bitcoin transaction problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: