Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable?  (Read 7290 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:15:45 AM

Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

ICO investment is far riskier than waiting for the coins to get listed on exchanges. But you must know that the riskier it is, the larger the potential profit. That is the deal. In investing in an ICO, you will get to have discounts and bonuses but you really have to be extra careful in screening your choices. In buying in exchanges, you will not receive any of it but it somehow assures you a little that the project is working. And there is probably be dumping on the first days of listing.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:32:51 AM

so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Like others coin/token that already listed on market, new coin/token have risk too. But sometimes news listing coin/token in market have drop their price but sometimes not. There is a few example new coin rising their price when in market like Wanchain. Better not speculating about it because its very risky and better research first
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:16:40 AM

It will be profitable if the project team is highly motivated or I mean very active and can assure investors their investments won't let them down. You should be choosy when in terms of investments as some coins that are newly listed may go much dip or might go up depending on it's community and supporters. I think it is also a matter of luck when choosing the right coin to invest since FUD, correction and volatility can be a game changer  in both loss and win situation. But if you got the best and right choice and timing it could be a life changer I mean huge profit as we all know that those tokens were very cheap.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:00:10 AM

I rarely do that or can be said to be almost never. that is a party to strong I didn't do very much possible because after the completion of ICO and coins hit the market than the majority of their price down. If the coin is good then it can be minutes live but if increasingly fell naturally into a loss.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

Be careful on choosing token/coin which is newly listed in major exchanged because not all are getting successful, much better to review all the recommendation from other users to make sure that you get a good or profitable coin/token.
For me dont be in hurry on buying a new coin most of them are dumping its value at the couple of days or weeks due to few demand in the market at that stage.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:21:07 AM

Not sure all listed coins make us profits. It purely depends on project and their team members and and commitment towards project success. Then the price of coins will grow up.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:27:56 AM

Now, we may find many good ICOs with promising token values. Therefore, to state which one is good, it will depend on what kind of ICO project and its progress during the ICO or pre-sale. It is important to analyze first the ICOs whether that is a good ICO or not. When you buy the tokens during pre-sale or ICO, you can get the bonus from them. But when buying in the listed exchange after the end of the ICO, you probably be able to get the lower price of the token. However, it is not for whole rules of the ICOs. Some ICOs also have a good prospect of the token price after the listed in exchange. Therefore, It is better to analyze and research first the ICO that you are going to invest.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

Some of those newly listed tokens are very profitable. But most of the time newly listed tokens tend to dump prices because of the bounty hunters that waited that much after ICO. Depends on you if you're going to buy at their presale or after being listed at exchanges.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

When coin listed on binance its very profitable because 99% of coin which comes there will pumping anyway because of high volume trading on this place.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:07:45 AM

If you want to hold for long term like 5 years, then is good
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

It is always the most volatile moment when a coin is listed on exchanges for the first time.
Generally speaking, tokens will be dumped in decentralized exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges.
If you can deal with high risk, you can buy it then.
ryantc

Activity: 329

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

It depends, of course, on WHICH coin it is. Small cap coins are great. They have wonderful upside potential. But just because a coin is listed on CMC does not mean it's going anywhere. Do your research on all investments unless you're ready to lose some money.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

I really like this strategy, because I already take big profit when buying token PRL (Oyster Pearl) in early december, just hold for 1 month.

but we must to research first about the potential tokens that you will buy, and to find a good token for deep price from the ICO prices when the first list on the exchanger is very difficult.
buy in decentralized exchanges and sell if already list on other exchanges like kucoin,OKex,binance,etc
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

you can do it like what you say, but most importantly you already know and learn it. however you should search and investigate before you actually speculate. try it to be a reference in whatever you are going to do that is related to crypto.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

In most cases it can be profitable to buy coins when they are just listed, just for a sort term trading. Usually when a coin gets listed on a good exchange there's a huge 1st green candle and then the price drops down, sometimes even below ICO price, so it can be a very good moment to buy it, because in most cases there will be another green candle where you can sell the coins and get a good profit. Of course, it's quite risky but if you have some experience you can understand when it's the right moment to buy and sell.
Lots of people want quick result or even wait for some time but for many years and launching new currency means waiting for a long time. Who I should invest in such a currency which price is less than 0.00000001 dollars. It means that I have wasted my time and money. Finally I conclude that never invest in new currency,. Authentication is also an issue with new currency.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

Yes, it is profitable, but you should be very fast to buy before the price will rise seriously. May be it will be better to find an insider information about listing on big exchanges and then to buy a coin.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

Alot of the time, especially in this recent bear market, a coin can dump massively when it is first listed. If you are thinking long term though, i think it would be very unlikely for most decent ICOs not to pass their ICO price again when the market has an upturn later in the year.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

For me i prefer you buy in ICO, because if you do this you will also help dev and team to gain funds for their project. Ya if coin first listing in exchange the price can dump but not all, some coin when first listed the price goes up. Just carefull to choose ICO
   No I don’t think so because there are already more than 1000 cruptocurrenies in the market and many of them are unknown to many people. They are investing in bitcoin. In this situation if there is any other digital currency announced, it will not gain the attention of the people, because good and profitable options are available. I will never invest in new currency.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

Yes, it is profitable, but you should be very fast to buy before the price will rise seriously. May be it will be better to find an insider information about listing on big exchanges and then to buy a coin.
It is profitable of the project could be develop by the team. Mostly when an Ico finished and listed in the exchange so happen price dumps. Just buy only if you are sure with the coin to develop and can follow on the roadmap of the project.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

Not all the time. In my opinion, buying newly listed coin is a very difficult decision. Not all coins perform well in the market even after the ICO. You might have some loses if your not careful. But there are also new coins that increases their value after they have been enlisted. I think it all depends on the developer of the coin and its uses whether it will be profitable or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: