Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable?  (Read 7290 times)
faranisa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

Not really, you need to be careful for you are doing because not all coins are good and profitable. Some of them are shit coins and will be worth less. Make sure to do some research.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

For last six months, it's been seen that the price of a token comes below the ICO price after being listed to market.
And when you buy from the exchange, you don't have to hold it for long.
At current period of depression, every legit coin listed for over a week can be profitable in long run.
does not rule out the possibility of newly present coins to generate substantial profits. see the development of the emergence of many new coins this gives rise to increasingly fierce competition. so with the coins to be registered it seeks to increase the enthusiast by increasing the existing profits.
Quality coin that tend to sold out even before you have the chance to buy it will generate substantial profits and it's been proven so many times I always look into this kind of coin and it always ended up so promising. But as nature law majority of ICO will failed and minority will survive or even success I think buying listed coin is not wrong also.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
lala.dida

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

my experience shows that yes. But you must pay attention that it is worth buying only coins of projects that are really actively developing and can give a good profit in the future
donhanhganlam

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:43:27 AM

From my perspective, the only reason to buy a currency is you think you'll be able to buy stuff with it, or sell it for more than you bought it in future. If you invest more in ICOs, it should be on the belief there's a viably large future group of people trading it.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

You have to ask yourself: is this coin promising?
It is always the most volatile moment when a coin is listed on exchanges for the first time.
Generally speaking, tokens will be dumped in decentralized exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges.
If you can deal with high risk, you can buy it then.
vietanh991004

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

I think that this does not make sense, since we do not know what the future of these currencies will be. I think that such coins have a great chance that they will lose their value and the investor may lose his money.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

After Bitcoin fell several times. I still continue to invest in crypto-currencies, especially new assets. Wink
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Now it is better not to buy....but if you really want to buy, buy after the ICO. The market is going through hard times.More than 80% of the tokens after the ICO-lose in their value !
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:43:08 PM

so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Yes and no. Yes if you choose carefully the ICO that you invest in. You have to do a lot of research and investigation to make sure it is legit and will make a difference in the marketplace. No because majority of ICO are scam and after it is listed in trading platform, and it will suddenly get dump by the investors and even it's own developer.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

Positive experience gained during investing in different ICOs, allowed me to understand a lot. I think all of us know about multiversum company, so some time ago, recently I found an even more exciting project, built on the principles of quantum physics, which is called Kelvin-blockchain, have you heard about it?
chuyenhl14

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

It depends on when and for how much you buy the coin. In the ICO phase different projects gives high bonuses to sell much of there tokens. This means that price can fall under the ICO price. If you see a new listed coin under the ICO price, then it is time to buy. Before this is it better to do some research how many the bonus was in the token sale phase, to avoid more price dump.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

It depends for me cause sometimes those coins are falling down that fast that they have showed themselves on market, you will need to check if this coin will make any nice moves in coming time.
tumece

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

The newly listed coin can turn out to be good enough to make you profits when invested . In this case the project is good enough and has found its usability in the market hence a demand that rockets its value. the other probability is that the newly listed coin lacks substance and the product it offers the market is not needed, In this case the coin will be considered a failure and investing in it will lead to losses
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:00:00 PM

Most of the tokens end up at half the prices after getting listed on exchanges. so I don't think that buying a token right away once it gets listed on an exchange is the right strategy to follow. You need to wait for some time so that you could get a better purchase price. Also you need to see which direction the project is going before investing in it.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

If there was a strong hyip around the coin during the ICO, and the investment conditions were very tough, that many could not participate in it, then when entering the exchange the coin will likely go up and it is worth buying. Even with the calculation of a quick sale.
tungduong598

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:18:35 AM

Buying new listed tokens/coins is good and not good in the same time, you should always look at marketcap and how much hype and fomo around the coin that get listed sometimes tokens/coins dumped hard after a major listing cuz of inside trading. don,t buy coin cuz of the listing buy it for long-term and technology.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:20:51 AM

Buying a newly listed coin is like using a double edged sword. It could on one hand slash in your favor and give you good profits, or on the other hand slash you and decimate your portfolio value. As usual, this actually depends on the project or coin you are investing in. You simply can't count on techniques or strategies similar to this. You need to do the necessary research and invest wisely.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

It depends on what coin you are going to buy. However, of course, we only buy coins that we think do have potential in the future. You may purchase them once it gets listed. Most of the time, ERC-20 tokens are being sold at a meager price in IDEX market. Then you'll have to wait for it to get in big exchanges because it will surely pump once it gets listed.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

It depends on what coin you are going to buy. However, of course, we only buy coins that we think do have potential in the future. You may purchase them once it gets listed. Most of the time, ERC-20 tokens are being sold at a meager price in IDEX market. Then you'll have to wait for it to get in big exchanges because it will surely pump once it gets listed.
Most of the tokens, the prices on IDEX are not very good, and there are a lot of alligators who choose to trade there. So if you choose a new coin, you have to worry about whether you can stick with it.
takinz8888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Exchange listing is not a guaranty for profit. It depends on the project if it is good and potential then there is a great chance of profit. It also depends on how the market behaves and how the development team works. Most of the times it is very profitable but not in all cases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: