Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable?  (Read 7291 times)
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
The decision depends on you. If you find the coin to be a potential one and you are sure it will soar up in future, you can invest in it but if you really do not have trust in it, you should stay out of it. If you invest in it, it can be profitable if you hold for long term and it might also be the other way round if it is not a well developed coin.

Yes. It truly lies on your choice. But most importantly, you need to research well on what particular new coin you want to invest in. Many coins appear enticing at first look, but you need to know about it deeply. Scams now are everywhere. But of course, no matter how careful you are, you can lose at some points. This market is very risky and profitable at the same time.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

In my experience, prices tend to drop straight after the ICO as people dump their coins. This is probably partly those who bought early with a big bonus, and partly bounty hunters and airdrop recipients - these people would all be guaranteed a profit even at sub-ICO prices.
So I would advise to stay away until the price had stabilised. One exception would be a heavily oversubscribed ICO where it sold out very quickly - anything where demand outstrips supply should see a price increase.

provide_life

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

This can be beneficial if you buy coins for a long time, but if you get acquainted with concepts such as Dump and Pump, you will learn that buying new coins is very dangerous.
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

The question is controversial. On the one hand, the purchase can give a great profit, on the other, the possible collapse. It is necessary to observe the development of a currency.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

I suggest not to buy when their ICO, but buy when the new token is listed on the exchange because the average token will now experience a large dump after listing to the exchange.
try looking for tokens that have good potential in the future.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

The question is controversial. On the one hand, the purchase can give a great profit, on the other, the possible collapse. It is necessary to observe the development of a currency.
Investing in a new coin is a gamble. Very risky to make such an investment, It can pump up 10 times in a day or can dump 10 times in a day. With the market now 100% sure the new coin listed will dump
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

i would tend to buy from ico or joining whitelist when presale, usually developer will offer more discount and bonuses. the price of new listed coin will be dumped by bounty hunters who sell their bounty reward with cheap price, you will get the price below or cheaper than ico price. to make it profitable or not it depends on how good are the project, you can make some research on the project planned by developer. no matter how you bought that coin even from ico or new listed on exchange if you want make profit from it you have to hold it for long term, at least until the platform are ready to run and used.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

it cannot be generalized. some new coins will fall sharply when they are just listed. my experience is: if some coins are already listed, on some small exchanges. now it will be listed on some big exchanges. For example, binance . this is a good time to buy it
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

Yes, of course, a new listed coin is a good prospect to skyrocket, usually devs or investors will pump up to thousands of percent, so buying new coins is the most profitable option.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

Yes, of course, I often do it. Because for me this is very beneficial to ourselves. Provided that the coin we buy does have a good prospect and promises if we hold it continuously.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

Sometimes yes but if you buy from high price, you can lose money of course so you must be careful if you will invest to new list coin, especially at binance.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

I think we should consider this decision. Of course, in this year's trend. Most pennies are hurt by the value of the psychology of investors. They are very cheap after listing. You can take advantage of that to reproduce greater profits.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

It depends upon the success of a certain project. I think there are really lots of coins that is worth holding these days and there are also coin which is just good enough for a short term hold. I think we should better know how active the developers of a project is before investing.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

Buying any coin is profitable until the coin has utility and use case which can drive its growth as per the demand.

Be it a newly listed coin or a old one with already a decent volume, it never hurts to make an investment in a utility token. Don't only go with the project, see the use of token in running that particular project. Is the company has some sound usage of the token or it is just meant for raising money in ICO. You have to go through such analysis.
muvie

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

Yes, sometimes this does work. For example: Some months ago (during bull season) I always traded the Coinmarketcap listings. Most of the coins that got listed on CMC gained at least 20-40%. Fast in, fast out.
ekowkow

Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

I think the coins that are newly listed in an exchange do not guarantee that the coin is profitable. All still depends on many factors including the ability of the coin and also the market conditions in exchange.
So before entering or investing in either coins that are newly listed or long time listed, use many of careful considerations and analyzes.
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

Yes, of course, a new listed coin is a good prospect to skyrocket, usually devs or investors will pump up to thousands of percent, so buying new coins is the most profitable option.

You are talking crap. Usually news listed coins have a short pump and then they get dumped to hell. It's the same thing every single time.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

I think the coins that are newly listed in an exchange do not guarantee that the coin is profitable. All still depends on many factors including the ability of the coin and also the market conditions in exchange.
So before entering or investing in either coins that are newly listed or long time listed, use many of careful considerations and analyzes.
first of all you need to pay attention to the very idea and prospects in the future, because only the demanded product will have success in society.
SoftHkA

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

I would recommend it if it is extra money that you can easily lose, it is clear that the next x100 or x200 is in one of those ICOs that are coming out every day, the hard part will be to discover and invest in it before it starts to go up, I think it would be like a lottery, but if you discover it and invest in it you can practically get rich, it's a pretty risky bet, but the profits are going to be huge, I think we're all in it, looking for the golden egg.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

there is no guarantee that assets will be safe to buy new coins in terms of cheap or only volume. in fact the dump moment is always on the coin  like that. and don't be the last person to take the train too. and trading without a basic understanding of the coin to be bought is also dangerous because you don't know the latest update about the coin or what currently happend to them .
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: