Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable?  (Read 7290 times)
CyberMontana

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

i think its so hard to predict, becouse some people trying to sell them tokens, and sometimes price go down. and its your risc, i think you want w8 10-12 day, and buy next, becouse in 10 day people who want to sell, they done, and next market is for holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KimJonnan

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:56:34 AM

It depends on the trend. If it is a bull market, then you should be able to make money, but it is not recommended to buy new coins.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Well, the benefit is always present, but with a very high risk in cooperation, so first you need to study this or that new coin, and then begin to act, one way or another the result will be.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

I really think it is better to buy on their ico than buying when it gets listed on an exchange list because many of them might take time before they get listed and even take a long time to rise but when you buy at Ico which is cheaper, you can hold for a long as you want. Instead of buying new listed coin, it is even better to buy the coin that are already established and hold for long term.
samjen18

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

For me it is profitable but it depends if the coin is good because now a days there are a lot of coins that listed already in exchanges and in Coinmarket CAP  but its not profitable in terms of investment
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
I believe that if the token only came out with an ICO and the product developers are working on is good,then this coin needs to be looked at. Here's an example. Was ICO company Cryptaldash, all successfully gathered the necessary amount and start the exchange work. The coin is now lower than on the ICO, but the prospect is simply huge. it is worth paying attention. So overall your idea is good.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Last a few months most of icos coins are listed below their ico's price. If i were you i would buy from exchanges. It is more profitable now.

phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

A half year ago it was a one of the most profitable tactics. But last time I saw many coins that traded below ICO price. And it's a private sale investors or seed rounds participants.

selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

That depends on the price with what some particular ICO entered the exchange. If it has dropped but project is very hyped and product is almost ready ( SkyChain) then it is worthy token to pick up. If it is project that already traded above ICO price just after the listing - like Ubex - then need to carefully consider that purchase
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Yes, it is profitable to buy on exchanges. In most cases, you need to wait from a week to 2-3 months, so that the price falls a few times. If the market continues to fall, then in the future it will be possible to buy cheaper. So now you do not need to buy all in.

kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

That depends on the price with what some particular ICO entered the exchange. If it has dropped but project is very hyped and product is almost ready ( SkyChain) then it is worthy token to pick up. If it is project that already traded above ICO price just after the listing - like Ubex - then need to carefully consider that purchase
Ubex has all the chances to grow even more then current x3.5! Thats very hyped ICO
As for Skychain it is perfect investment with the current price for sure! Price is stable for a month already! Thats the bottom
selskoidima

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

Ubex has all the chances to grow even more then current x3.5! Thats very hyped ICO
As for Skychain it is perfect investment with the current price for sure! Price is stable for a month already! Thats the bottom
More then x3.5 on such weak market?? Hm..Doubtful. However Ubex tokens are locked now so once it is unlocked probably it will be bull run already. So may be expected even bigger growth
Skychain is on its bottom indeed, if someone considers purchase - thats the best opportunity!
kabackovas

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

More then x3.5 on such weak market?? Hm..Doubtful. However Ubex tokens are locked now so once it is unlocked probably it will be bull run already. So may be expected even bigger growth
Skychain is on its bottom indeed, if someone considers purchase - thats the best opportunity!
Hype is the engine of the price growth! But Ubex has enormous hype already! So it is definitely possible to get even bigger growth on Ubex. Probably one more x 3
SosoChxikvadze

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

It's good to do it but not with your whole capital. You should invest in other old good currency such as Ethereum or Bitcoin.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

The risk when buying newly listed tokes is that after ICO many of the bounty hunter sell them and the price drops, making them cheaper for you to buy but there is no guarantee that the price will rise again. Depending on the project you can take a risk and invest in newly listed tokens.
Skoliselita

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

after ICO some tokens price going down, and if you buy on exchange, i think you will lose your money 90%
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

It works most times, especially in a bearish market where most coins go under once it hits exchanges.
It can also go against you, it all depends on the particular currency.
prygunovpasha

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Both Ubex and SkyChain are good investments on such bloody market. The first one is at the ICO stage and the second one is at the bottom for a long time. Both are perfect options for short term trading and good profit
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

When a new coin finishes the ICOS campaign listed on the market, it's really good. But at the right time and price is not important anymore. This is heavily dependent on Bitcoin because Bitcoin prices are profitable. But when we invest in Altcoins that have been listed on the floor it is safer.
kabackovas

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

Both Ubex and SkyChain are good investments on such bloody market. The first one is at the ICO stage and the second one is at the bottom for a long time. Both are perfect options for short term trading and good profit
Yes but still both SkyChain and Ingot are very solid assets for long term holding as well.
From my point of view the best strategy is selling half of the position at the hype and at the price you consider as okay and hold the rest 50% for 1-2 years.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: