Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | Support Thread | Coins4Hash | 81 Sat/Million Hashes  (Read 2116 times)
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

I need a monero7/cryptonight7 linux miner or when the c4h pool updates I'll loose some machines, do you know any? I'm using cpuminer-opt now but it looks like it hasn't added monero7 yet.

Any luck finding one yet?

I was hoping cpuminer-opt would be updated with the alogs but the developer doesn't seem to be willing to do it.

I think Xmr Stak would do, I hope I'll manage to compile it.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikser64

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

I need a monero7/cryptonight7 linux miner or when the c4h pool updates I'll loose some machines, do you know any? I'm using cpuminer-opt now but it looks like it hasn't added monero7 yet.

I was hoping cpuminer-opt would be updated with the alogs but the developer doesn't seem to be willing to do it.

Hello,
You can download compiled release. Why do you want to compile it from sources?

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

Hello,
You can download compiled release. Why do you want to compile it from sources?

AFAIK precompiled binaries are only for Windows. For linux you have to compile yourself from sources.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
dekoedoemoe

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

hmm here you go then, for your bash if you use debian/ubuntu:
Code:
sudo apt install libmicrohttpd-dev libssl-dev cmake build-essential libhwloc-dev
git clone https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak.git
mkdir xmr-stak/build
cd xmr-stak/build
cmake ..
make install
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

Thanks, I've only a server with Centos6 atm that I can use and it was a bit tricky to compile cpuminer-opt onto.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
dekoedoemoe

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

Thanks, I've only a server with Centos6 atm that I can use and it was a bit tricky to compile cpuminer-opt onto.
For Centos it is:
Code:
sudo yum install centos-release-scl epel-release
sudo yum install cmake3 devtoolset-4-gcc* hwloc-devel libmicrohttpd-devel openssl-devel make
scl enable devtoolset-4 bash
mkdir xmr-stak/build
cd xmr-stak/build
cmake3 ..
make install
mikser64

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

AFAIK precompiled binaries are only for Windows. For linux you have to compile yourself from sources.
Oh, missed you could use another OS. Makes sense.

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

For Centos it is:
Code:
sudo yum install cmake3 devtoolset-4-gcc* hwloc-devel libmicrohttpd-devel openssl-devel make
mkdir xmr-stak/build
cd xmr-stak/build
cmake3 ..
make install

Thank you very much I'll give it a shot as soon as I can.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Coins4Days (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

For Centos it is:
Code:
mkdir xmr-stak/build
cd xmr-stak/build
cmake3 ..
make install

Hey Stelio, let us know how everything goes.
dekoedoemoe, thank you for posting that. I hope it helps Stelio along with any other Centos user in the future Tongue

All users who were above a 1,000 satoshi pending balance as of 11:54 AM EST today have been paid!

Has anyone else updated to mine Monero's new algorithm? It's a lot more profitable than the old one. Payouts are running at a 1.5x bonus since your mining is bringing in more revenue than before. Please update as soon as you can. Anyone sending hashes that are not for cryptonightv7 will be banned by the pool automatically in around 24-36 hours. Don't let it happen to you, please update accordingly!

XMR Stak 2.4.1 download link with config included: Click me!

Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

For Centos it is:
Code:
mkdir xmr-stak/build
cd xmr-stak/build
cmake3 ..
make install

Hey Stelio, let us know how everything goes.
dekoedoemoe, thank you for posting that. I hope it helps Stelio along with any other Centos user in the future Tongue

All users who were above a 1,000 satoshi pending balance as of 11:54 AM EST today have been paid!

Has anyone else updated to mine Monero's new algorithm? It's a lot more profitable than the old one. Payouts are running at a 1.5x bonus since your mining is bringing in more revenue than before. Please update as soon as you can. Anyone sending hashes that are not for cryptonightv7 will be banned by the pool automatically in around 24-36 hours. Don't let it happen to you, please update accordingly!

XMR Stak 2.4.1 download link with config included: Click me!

Updated immediately. Working on 2.4.2. without the smallest problem
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

First are foremost: All users who were above a 1,000 satoshi pending balance as of 9:45 PM EST today have been paid!

A lot of things have been happening behind the scenes on Coins4Hash. If you have not already, please update your software miner to one that is compatible with Monero's new algorithm. We are offering 1.5x payments (send two hashes, get paid for three) if you mine through the new algorithm, Cryptonightv7.

If you use Claymore's GPU v11.3 Miner: Change your pool port from :3333 to :3386 and add -pow7 1 to your config file.
If you use Claymore's CPU v4.0 Miner: Change your pool port from :3333 to :3386 and add -pow7 1 to your config file.

If you are using XMR Stak v2.4.1 or later: You need a whole new config. Click here to download the new config. All you need to do on your end is open the pools.txt file, add your FaucetHub wallet, save the file, and click the start file that suits you best.

Please, if anyone needs any help getting the new version of XMR Stak running, post a reply in this thread. 1.5x payments won't last forever!

If you did not update your mining software, this means you are mining the old version of cryptonight. Please update your miners as soon as you can. We will be accepting old cryptonight hashes/shares for 44'ish hours from the time this post is written max. It takes less than five minutes, and you double your earnings. There are sixteen active miners on C4H. I hope all sixteen of you update your miners.

Make sure to thank Mikser64 and Klinkers for putting the new XMR Stak config file together. They saved myself and you guys lots of time. Instead of manually setting it up, all you have to do is add your address!

trying my hands with this, hoping for 1.5x payout.
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

Good to hear all is well. Happy earnings, Senzarcervello Smiley

Welcome aboard, Neo! If you have any questions on how to get started, do not hesitate to ask away. I am here to help. If you post a screenshot of your first payment proof and tell me your FaucetHub username, I will send you a 25% bonus of what your first payout is. If you run into trouble getting your miner to start, let me know.

neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:32:00 PM

Welcome aboard, Neo! If you have any questions on how to get started, do not hesitate to ask away. I am here to help. If you post a screenshot of your first payment proof and tell me your FaucetHub username, I will send you a 25% bonus of what your first payout is. If you run into trouble getting your miner to start, let me know.

Sure, thank you, so far in 15 to 20 mins I made 8 sats with two systems, will leave it to mine whole night and check in AM.
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Sure, thank you, so far in 15 to 20 mins I made 8 sats with two systems, will leave it to mine whole night and check in AM.

It's a start! Sounds like you are CPU mining from those numbers. Let me know what your earnings are when you check them in the AM. Good luck and thanks for trying us out.

Senzacervello

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

Gave you some support on FH forum where I have added a couple of proof of payments. Hope it helps a little
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

I'm having my IP banned even if my house machines (3 CPU + 1 GPU) are all using Xmr Stak 2.4.2 with "monero7" algo.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

I'm having my IP banned even if my house machines (3 CPU + 1 GPU) are all using Xmr Stak 2.4.2 with "monero7" algo.

My IP banned as well. What's going on?
dekoedoemoe

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

Mine are still mining, so it's not the pool
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

Mine are still mining, so it's not the pool

With which software, OS and algo?

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
dekoedoemoe

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

xmr-stak on debian algo monero7

Did you adjust the algo from monero to monero7 ? In your config file ?
Only updating the miner doesn't fix the new algo, you need to change it to monero7.

"pool_list" :
[
   {"pool_address" : "168.235.86.33:3386", "wallet_address" : "SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9.3LCn7xt7h7H2k9WDrELcAcxdMMk1zihTXz", "rig_id" : "", "pool_password" : "", "use_nicehash" : false, "use_tls" : false, "tls_fingerprint" : "", "pool_weight" : 1 },
],

"currency" : "monero7",

I kinda use the same config as provided for the windows machines.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: