Poll
Question: Will Bitcoin will come down to $1K after India Govt Ban
Yes - 7 (12.1%)
No - 49 (84.5%)
Maybe - 2 (3.4%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Dead Now  (Read 563 times)
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

NOT YET, remember that the downfall is just normal. These past few years bitcoin does went down somehow between the year. It is meant to happen. Just wait for the rise again. And never do believe in fake news easily. It will make you lose money. Just be PATIENT.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

Bitcoin can't be banned - it is decentralized. Unless a government shut off every single connection to the internet, citizens could still post transactions. A government could try to impose criminal penalties for using it, but that would just push usage underground - there's plenty people can do to keep their bitcoin transactions anonymous such as creating a new address for every send or receive.
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

there are about 150.000 transactions per day for Bitcoin. Do you still think it is dead?

https://blockchain.info/tr/charts/n-transactions?timespan=all

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
mitabacut

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I think in a short time this Bitcoin will not die even though the current market price sdang down. It could be said bitcoin will never die or will die unless the internet is not there or the hacker attack bitcoin. if both already meet the bitcoin will die because people will never believe in bitcoin and the demand will decrease rapidly. I suggest you better not believe in the false news that ole people who do not like bitcoin.

»»»  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange - Implemented as a chat-bot for popular messengers
█      ITO FEBRUARY 14 - MARCH 25       « JOIN ITO NOW »      █
mintomia199

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

If india ban bitcoin,it will really effect on the bitcoin price.The price will drop a lot because lot of investors will not be interested to invest on bitcoin.On the other hand,all alt coin price will be decrease due to ban of crypto in india.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

Bitcoin can't be banned - it is decentralized. Unless a government shut off every single connection to the internet, citizens could still post transactions. A government could try to impose criminal penalties for using it, but that would just push usage underground - there's plenty people can do to keep their bitcoin transactions anonymous such as creating a new address for every send or receive.

True dat, if any government trying to stop bitcoin, meaning to blackout a country. The whole gone chaos within hours. Any country leader couldnt be that crazy to make themselves public enemy right.

I believe no matter how government stop them, people will find their way to make transaction by themselves.
Flo-ris

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

It is too early to say about Bitcoin Dead. It will rise up to $ 30,000 in December.
buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

Before I want to ask first, whether bitcoin is only used in Indian state only? Definitely, the answer is NOT. The government of India is not the first country to reveal that they ban bitcoin, previously there was already a state that declared banned bitcoin. Keep in mind that news like this should we use to take advantage when again we can buy bitcoin at a cheaper price than before because someday bitcoin will be able to rise again.
RheaLity

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

Will Bitcoin come down to $1K after India Govt Ban. Please vote on this and share this with your friend.

Read the article for more information - https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-banned-in-india-reserve-bank-of-india-releases-an-official-statement/

What? The government of India ban bitcoin?
I think it's not true, India did not ban bitcoin but if there's people trying to ban bitcoin it doesn't mean it will be die.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

No. India was not there when bitcoin solutions came in. Fiat currencies also get affected for news released by nations and actions of the people. Bitcoin has faced the worst test of times. Bitcoin and blockchain are not dead, they are solving financial problems though its testing its grounds but it has it already.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Will Bitcoin come down to $1K after India Govt Ban.
yes it is dead now. get out, run for your life... faster... faster...

oh look another new shitty website is created by some random guy who is looking to earn money by redirecting traffic to his crappy website Cheesy

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

Will Bitcoin come down to $1K after India Govt Ban. Please vote on this and share this with your friend.

Read the article for more information - https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-banned-in-india-reserve-bank-of-india-releases-an-official-statement/

in my opinion bitcoin will never die because bitcoin is a very popular and very useful digital currency in the future, the development of cryptocurrency is very good lately so it is impossible bitcoin to die.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

it is not possible the bitcoin price will be $ 1k. India does have a large bitcoin user population but I think the price will not go down to $ 1k. this is the same as in China country, I think and everything is all right now
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

Bitcoin it's not dead it was only dropping the price only but it will be going up soon so we need to wait it will be happen.
Just hold your bitcoin and wait for be back of the bitcoin into a high price.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

Bitcoin is far from dead but I think the spirit of innovation in certain countries is dying, along with the revolutionary spirit of decentralization. Most of the speculators who came into Bitcoin for the quick buck are the ones always panic selling after a good dose of FUD or some stupid ban or regulation that comes out of the arses of Governments and Banks, who as you can plainly see, are NOT on the side of the little person. We either need to wake up as a human race to remove the shackles of corporate slavery, or we have to kowtow down to every ugly decision our banks and governments make on behalf of lining their own pockets. Bitcoin for me was a symbol of freedom and innovation, but soon I think if the spirit of innovation and freedom wane, then Bitcoin MIGHT die off with it.  Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

No, the Government of India banning bitcoins is not going to affect the price much further.The market has received the news and seems to have absorbed it without much dips in price.So sad the Government of India is denying its citizens this opportunity of wealth creation.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

bitcoin will not die now and forever, what is happening now is just a plain price drop, when all the negative news is over we will see bitcoin towards the moon
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

Bitcoin cannot be dead now. The fact that the price has falls today doesn't make it dead. Once here are more investors, then you will see a rapid price increase. Some times the government policies seems not to agree with Bitcoin so banks and fiat currency tends to suppress it.
Ekram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

No I don't think bitcoin is dead now, just now bitcoin price low. For low prices we can not say that bitcoin is dead because I hope that, after a few days, bitcoin prices will be higher again. For this reason I can say that bitcoin can never be dead.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

Where are all this  false news coming from and to say that a member of this great forum will still be spreading this kind of rumors is so surprising, bitcoin has survived attacks that is even more then this and bitcoin will not die not so soon and to say bitcoin is dead is an unbelievable claims just know that bitcoin never hard a fix price and at that bitcoin can either grow or fall to any amount.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: