Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ACCUSATION: TradeFortress + Inputs.io + theymos  (Read 14661 times)
CrazyRabbi (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 03:35:57 AM

1. I myself have warned several members of Bitcoin Talk as well as Staff of Bitcoin Talk about TradeFortress and Inputs.io
2. He didn't disclose a security flaw considering Bitcoin Talk is still not secure and alot of that has to do with not upgrading the forum software after being paid countless amounts of Bitcoins to do so by now
3. I'm not a maytr I just don't take too kindly to that fact theymos openly supports every scammer on Bitcoin Talk from pirateat40 to Zhou Tong
4. It doesn't matter if the ads were paid for by TradeFortress all he had to do was not accept them and actually have some dignity and respect for himself
5. I've warned how Kluge is a troll , a shill and absolutely no one should respect him for the things he has done and the scams he still hasn't paid back for
6. It's not guilt my association It's guilt by factual definition

1) Congrats, I'd be willing to bet there has been a warning against every single Bitcoin business ever, including those with good reputations, so I'm shocked that Theymos didn't decide to banish Tradefortress based on your opinion which turned out correct.

2) Tradefortress did disclose forum security issues, which is how he got Theymos' trust. Just because there were additional issues doesn't mean that he didnt.

3) Theymos openly supports many many people, some of them turn out to be scammers, once he masters future telling, I'm sure he will let us know.

4) Again, why would Theymos refuse advertising to someone who would scam in the future

5) You and Kluge have settled everything, so no need to get into that.

6) By your definition of guilt by factual definition, you should also add the 75 pages of people who were paid to advertise inputs.io as well.

Assuming Tradefortress is a scammer, how is it you can blame people who had affiliation prior to the scam? If Tradefortress had scammed people, and people still continued to support him, I could see a point there, but how exactly was it that Theymos, and those that were advertising for Tradefortress could see the future and knew that they were helping a scammer? Are all of the inputs.io users scammers as well? What if they were happy with the service and recommended it to friends?

For the record, I didn't have an inputs.io wallet, so I've got very little interest other than the scam case itself invested in the situation, I'm just really failing to see your logic in throwing the blame around. To me it looks like either A) Tradefortress actually got hacked, and he is to blame as well as the hacker, or B) He didn't get hacked, stole the coins, and is solely to blame.

I think we've already proven TradeFortress DID NOT get hacked and He's solely to blame  Cry

Ohh and SaltySpitoon you have absolutely nothing to say about scams as you owe a ton of money so go do us a favor and pay it k thx bai...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 03:40:09 AM

I think we've already proven TradeFortress DID NOT get hacked and He's solely to blame  Cry

Ohh and SaltySpitoon you have absolutely nothing to say about scams as you owe a ton of money so go do us a favor and pay it k thx bai...

Who do I owe money to?
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:09:02 AM

Fuck off Supa.
CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:37:23 AM

Fuck off Supa.

Fuck yourself it's much much cheaper  Cheesy

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 05:13:31 AM

Fuck off Supa.

Hahahahah you are Supa? Don't you owe a bunch of people Bitcoins on Dragon's Tale? I remember you asking me for a loan a few times, and people telling me not to because you don't pay them back.

CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 05:54:30 AM

Fuck off Supa.

Hahahahah you are Supa? Don't you owe a bunch of people Bitcoins on Dragon's Tale? I remember you asking me for a loan a few times, and people telling me not to because you don't pay them back.

I pay lots back  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin Loans - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aho8xNxIMyCXdEFnT293NDhSVVFCSzBIQzVfQ2FUN1E&output=html *NEW VERSION*
Bitcoin Loans - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aho8xNxIMyCXdE1FRjZEUzJtV3VEWi11WU1kQzFBM0E&output=html *OLD VERSION*
Litecoin Loans - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aho8xNxIMyCXdEpZdXcyNlFvTnM4N2U1SHNZOFVBRmc&output=html
PayPal Loans - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aho8xNxIMyCXdE1Ra0lqU2xrV1kxMFdzS3ZJY253VGc&output=html

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:23:50 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 07:41:19 AM by SaltySpitoon

I'm not trying to throw dirt, but given your "shakey" loan history, even if you have paid them back, you of anyone else should be understanding of bumps in plans and at least giving the guy a shot to fix everything? I don't know if its just because I didn't lose money in it, but the fact that Tradefortress is still here and doing something is a bit redeeming. However he can have his full redemption when he pays everyone back everything he owes.

No hate from me really, you are welcome to accuse anyone of anything, I'm just curious as to where you are getting that I owe anyone money from.

edit*

haha, i love how the topic will shift from tradefortress to supa now, allowing for a new crop of noobs to be swindled by TradeFaggot

If there weren't at least two other major Scam accusation threads against Tradefortress, I would have been a whole lot more careful not to derail the thread, not that I'm trying to now. I'm not really calling Supa into question anymore, I brought it up, and he told me he paid back his old loans, I'll take his word for it. Like I said, I'm mostly interested into Supa's reasoning for why I owe anyone money. I've never taken any loans, so I'm quite sure I've never defaulted.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:43:43 AM

haha, i love how the topic will shift from tradefortress to supa now, allowing for a new crop of noobs to be swindled by TradeFaggot

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
thecoinjournal

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 08:46:55 AM

I know nothing about Supa and don't think TradeFortress is innocent even Supa is a scammer.

I don't think this supa could steal 4100 BTCs either.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 09:30:28 AM

allowing for a new crop of noobs to be swindled by TradeFaggot

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:15:47 PM

1. I myself have warned several members of Bitcoin Talk as well as Staff of Bitcoin Talk about TradeFortress and Inputs.io
2. He didn't disclose a security flaw considering Bitcoin Talk is still not secure and alot of that has to do with not upgrading the forum software after being paid countless amounts of Bitcoins to do so by now
3. I'm not a maytr I just don't take too kindly to that fact theymos openly supports every scammer on Bitcoin Talk from pirateat40 to Zhou Tong
4. It doesn't matter if the ads were paid for by TradeFortress all he had to do was not accept them and actually have some dignity and respect for himself
5. I've warned how Kluge is a troll , a shill and absolutely no one should respect him for the things he has done and the scams he still hasn't paid back for

1) Congrats, I'd be willing to bet there has been a warning against every single Bitcoin business ever, including those with good reputations, so I'm shocked that Theymos didn't decide to banish Tradefortress based on your opinion which turned out correct.

2) Tradefortress did disclose forum security issues, which is how he got Theymos' trust. Just because there were additional issues doesn't mean that he didnt.

3) Theymos openly supports many many people, some of them turn out to be scammers, once he masters future telling, I'm sure he will let us know.

4) Again, why would Theymos refuse advertising to someone who would scam in the future

6) By your definition of guilt by factual definition, you should also add the 75 pages of people who were paid to advertise inputs.io as well.

Assuming Tradefortress is a scammer, how is it you can blame people who had affiliation prior to the scam? If Tradefortress had scammed people, and people still continued to support him, I could see a point there, but how exactly was it that Theymos, and those that were advertising for Tradefortress could see the future and knew that they were helping a scammer? Are all of the inputs.io users scammers as well? What if they were happy with the service and recommended it to friends?

For the record, I didn't have an inputs.io wallet, so I've got very little interest other than the scam case itself invested in the situation, I'm just really failing to see your logic in throwing the blame around. To me it looks like either A) Tradefortress actually got hacked, and he is to blame as well as the hacker, or B) He didn't get hacked, stole the coins, and is solely to blame.

>misleading claims got refuted by SaltySpitoon
>"SaltySpitoon you have absolutely nothing to say about scams"

LOL

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 05:55:32 PM

Fuck off Supa.

No, OP is Supa.  Why would I say "Fuck off Supa" if I was Supa?
CrazyRabbi (OP)

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:57:57 PM

>misleading claims got refuted by SaltySpitoon
>"SaltySpitoon you have absolutely nothing to say about scams"

LOL

Ohh so he didn't scam anyone?

Sorry I can't get all these Spongebob Squarepants faggots straight...  Roll Eyes

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 09:02:25 PM

Fuck off Supa.

that made no sense. Why would he say that to himself?  Tongue

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:06:33 PM

Ohh so he didn't scam anyone?

Sorry I can't get all these Spongebob Squarepants faggots straight...  Roll Eyes

Still waiting for you to prove my guilt in owing anyone money. If you just wanted to say it to be edgy, thats fine, but don't leave me in suspense.

Also, I'm glad you got the Spongebob reference  Smiley
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:58:37 AM

if I had the chance to run away with 1.1 million dollars and say the site was hacked I would do the same thing it's the perfect excuse... go after this guy do not let him get away!

Can't the money be tracked?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 03:02:23 AM

What does this mean? https://blockchain.info/en/address/1GLadosEkeAsLReqS3yQ51E1R3wVtbJCDF?offset=150&filter=0

Warning! this bitcoin address contains transactions which may be double spends. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to or from this address.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 03:19:25 AM

** Deposit 0.1 BTC to win the pot! **
September 20, 2012, 09:11:08 PM
Here's how it works:
1. You deposit 0.1 bitcoins to the wallet.
2. If nobody else deposits in it for a day (24 hours), you get the whole pot minus 1%!
3. You must reply to this thread when you deposit, otherwise it will not count.

Blockchain.info will be used as a central source for timing.

The wallet is 14nBt8WVBmJ3ichp6m3eGs3BTzmLDyYYTz << quick, deposit to win!

Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/14nBt8WVBmJ3ichp6m3eGs3BTzmLDyYYTz

Note that if you win, you are guaranteed to make a profit!

https://blockchain.info/address/14nBt8WVBmJ3ichp6m3eGs3BTzmLDyYYTz

https://blockchain.info/tx/1c2c6ee77fd2dd6b622c1270f451fe572a77385e4d62db869f081a35321187d5
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 03:36:38 AM

At least I found out why I'm not on the Default Trust List--my résumé sucks.

I'm thinking of starting a company that will invest in HYIPs with Liberty Reserve. Generally, HYIPs stay afloat for a few months and then disappear after there is not enough new members joining to pay back the previous ones. I will attempt to minimize the risk by spreading it out and withdrawing early, not keeping it inside the scams. Interest will be around 7% weekly, and it's not a ponzi scheme! Because of diversification and strategic withdraws (everyone who withdrawn from Pirate before the default profited massively), I should be able to provide high returns at moderate risk.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 04:17:49 AM

So, someone needs to start a total anonymous identityless exchange.

People can't even get their funds back from exchange owners whose identities are known.  What makes you think that anyone who sets up a totally anonymous exchange is going to be trustworthy?
because it would be trustable over time?

With that, I'm goin' to see how my Thanksgiving in Satoshi Forest threads are doing.

~TMIBTCITW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: