Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum VS EOS  (Read 777 times)
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

Ethereum - POW(POS in future), is more decentralized, ...
EOS - DPOS, faster transaction,  ... (can you give me more?)a

The ICO for EOS ends in May as i know, and will it be able to beat Ethereum?
Anything is possible, but I think Ethereum without a battle, their position will not give)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

I think both of these cryptocurrencies will exist and constantly compete. I believe Ethereum will always be one step ahead. The only chance to be the first for EOS is Ethereum network problems like crypto kittens, or worse.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

Whether EOS is able to overtake ETH will depend on the development of EOS, it greatly depends whether EOS will deliver what it promised. For investment wise, you can spilt your investment between ETH and EOS to minimise the risks.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

I would like to say, I prefer ETH to save other coins. Because Ethereum is king of alts and honestly there is no competition for now, maybe a few years later and other platforms will be able to compete quickly but not now. And Ethereum is now a giant in the industry, the team is developing in the best way and its potential is huge.
neontro

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

I like ETH more.  And I believe in the good future of this coin.  So my choice is ETH.  But a little money can be invested in EOS.
HugoStiglitz

Activity: 378
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

I am far away from being expert, but things I read about the dispute between Buterin and Larimer made me to start liking EOS very much. With my current knowledge, I guess both coins came here for a long time. But for me EOS and the position of it's CTO seems to be much more attractive right now.

I strongly advise everybody, who is really interesting in scrutinizing situation around ETH and EOS, to visit these links and scrutinize already mentioned blog-debate between Buterin and Larimer:

1. https://vitalik.ca/general/2018/03/28/plutocracy.html
2. https://medium.com/@bytemaster/the-limits-of-crypto-economic-governance-9362b8d1d5aa
3. https://medium.com/@VitalikButerin/thanks-for-replying-d8ea7683246c

Also, there is a very informative summary of this dispute on Russian:

1. https://medium.com/cryptobred/vitalik-vs-dpos-daniel-part-1-intro-bd974d6275c5
2. https://medium.com/cryptobred/vitalik-vs-dpos-daniel-part-2-vitalik-bets-54185f1d0e09
3. https://medium.com/cryptobred/vitalik-vs-dpos-daniel-part-3-daniel-raises-d0b44cfc29fb
4. https://medium.com/cryptobred/vitalik-vs-dpos-daniel-part-4-vitalik-folds-17d836670380
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

EOS has risen in price for 12 days twice. Probably because all experts in the crypto currency say that it is very promising.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

EOS created one year and still has not mainnet.  I think better choose verified Ethereum. Eos puffed up like a bubble
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

By far the Ethereum. Especially against the background of news which come from its creators, we can say that in near future the value of the Ethereum people will only increase.
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin. For me ETH - developers, road map, working network and large community support. EOS must work hard to become as good as Ethereum!

btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

eos crypto is very new and inexperienced in the money world according to eth i think. maybe it will be better in the future but it can not be shaan. One of the biggest in the ethereum market. my preference is strictly eth
Mishkagami

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

I like ETH.  I do not see a good future for EOS.  My choice is ETH.  Now this is the best coin for investment.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

EOS has good potential, professional development team, it has a relatively fast growth. However Ethereum is still my top choice. Ethereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency market. It has huge capitalization, every day it has a huge trading volume. Currently Ethereum is $ 634 and still on the rise, if you want to make a profit, then we should buy and hold Ethereum right now.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin. For me ETH - developers, road map, working network and large community support. EOS must work hard to become as good as Ethereum!

ETH already been a strong and more useful coin compared to EOS. Knowing that EOS still new and they need more features so that there probability to have a price like ETH could become equal. For now, when it comes to value, they still need more time to be able to compete with ETH.
EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

although EOS has a speed in terms of transactions, but for this I am more likely to ethereum, although slow but the result is certain, because for now the value of trust is the main reference and it is only owned by ethereum.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Both are very solid based coins.ETH is better than EOS because it's matured having large community.many ICO are using ETH platform to distribute their rewards.investment in ETH and holding it is highly beneficial because it's price increasing continously.EOS is another gradually increasing coin and currently it's undervalued.EOS community is increasing slowly.investment in EOS and holding it for coming few years would be very profitable.right now ETH is dominant over EOS.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

At the moment, of course, that the ethereum is the best, eos has not done anything yet. All on paper
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

The comparison I think EOS can be said that growth is slow but has better potential, EOS also has a good team. But Ethereum is currently the king of alternative coin, now the team is developing the project in the best way and its potential is huge. for me it is very difficult EOS to match Ethereum in a short time.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Waves blockchain has the fastest speed of transactions, and i think that Eos cant compete with Ethereum, because Eor works on Ethereum blockchain and his speed fully depends on Ethers platform:D
You have given wrong information about EOS dude, waves blockchain is not the faster speed of transaction, you can check on here https://blocktivity.info/ steemit is number one, EOS doesn't work on ethereum's blockchain, EOS just use ethereum's platform to collecting funds of ICO and EOS doesn't depends on ethereum's blockchain due to EOS blockchain will be launched on june 1st https://eoscountdown.com/ in the future please make research, don't give wrong information about the cryptos coins.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

Eth isn't only a big ecosystem, it's also the symbol of the second crypto currencies lovers generation. It will be hard to let it down. I prefer Eth.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: