Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 01:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the forecasts for the next 3 months?  (Read 312 times)
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

I hope next 3 month will be good, or i must be decrease my time spending for crypto to 50%

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

Already, we see how the market began to recover slowly, so I think that in the next 3 months, we will see how the entire market will grow. The market is very volatile, and nobody can give an accurate prediction of what the situation will be for tomorrow, but if we analyze some of the data then we can assume that the market will grow.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

Three months of forecasting were always beyond only on speculations, because no one can give the accurate forcast of price future movements, but when we talk about the good and positive opinion of future price status that three months from now, maybe it will possible reach up to $12,000.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

What do you think the market expects for the next three months? Do we expect the prices for altcoyns to increase? Very worried about the protracted dump ...

In advance I thank for answers.

you should always be worried about dumps when you are investing in altcoins because that is the part and parcel of them. you can not have a pump without a dump!
at this point i honestly don't consider these altcoin prices to be the "bottom" so i would expect more dumps but you will never know.

as for your main question, in the next 3 months we will get  closer to summer and by then we usually see a more active altcoin market. some even claim it is because school kids come back to the market! in any case we might see some pumps then.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: