Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:31:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Actions About Unvaluable Tokens On Your Wallet  (Read 434 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

I am new in cryptocurrency world and I try to learn by the ideas or actions of other members of the forum. Like every newbie, I participated in airdrops. And now there are between 20-25 tokens in my wallet. They are either not able to be traded or not worthwhile selling. I am sure everybody on this forum has many tokens. What are your actions about your tokens that fit my description? Do you wait to see them get increase in value? Or any other actions like doing nothing? Have you ever encountered that a useless token got increased in value and you earned from it?
I don't give any of my valuable time to those tokens as they are worthless to me if they aren't traded anywhere so I just let them kept inside my wallet as it isn't hurting me or making me to pay larger fees, so what's the problem in keeping a few extra tokens in your wallet if those tokens increases in price then you can also sell those tokens. So it's a win win situation for me and that's the same you should also think instead of getting frustrated on the people who sent those tokens.
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

I am new in cryptocurrency world and I try to learn by the ideas or actions of other members of the forum. Like every newbie, I participated in airdrops. And now there are between 20-25 tokens in my wallet. They are either not able to be traded or not worthwhile selling. I am sure everybody on this forum has many tokens. What are your actions about your tokens that fit my description? Do you wait to see them get increase in value? Or any other actions like doing nothing? Have you ever encountered that a useless token got increased in value and you earned from it?
Such situations are not rare. Very often we see an increase in the cost of shittokens, which do not lend themselves to any logical explanation. I think this is manipulation ... Although the value of coins of steep projects often increases very much. For  example of Ethereum ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: