Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️  (Read 23528 times)
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

Very great to see an experienced CEO with a strong educational background taking on a new tool and applying it to their industry. I hope to see this team take a slice of the giant gaming industry.

I also drew attention to CEO and his vast experience ( you can open a LinkedIn profile ). If ICO was in January 2018, they would have received hardCap back on pre-sale. But in today's conditions and the current rate of cryptocurrencies, I am very worried.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptocoSt
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

Gaming projects would require mass adoption to make sense. VR/AI will more than likely become more institutionally adopted verse gaming.
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

Gaming projects would require mass adoption to make sense. VR/AI will more than likely become more institutionally adopted verse gaming.

Clearly, Yumerium already has an active revenue-generating business, and holding an ICO is another step towards the implementation of more global and ambitious plans!
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

Clearly, Yumerium already has an active revenue-generating business, and holding an ICO is another step towards the implementation of more global and ambitious plans!

Even if they have a revenue generating business, the question is how much are they earning by now? Is it significant?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:43:56 AM

Why on the official website there is no information about current fees? In my opinion this is very important information that speaks about the interest in the project.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

Why on the official website there is no information about current fees? In my opinion this is very important information that speaks about the interest in the project.

Maybe you can go to their telegram group and ask there. As far as I know they usually respond to that question if they can.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

They probably have nothing to show. as the chat admin wrote at 27.09 that the total of the funds raised 3m, and the same wrote today... That's sad.
oneidentity

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

They probably have nothing to show. as the chat admin wrote at 27.09 that the total of the funds raised 3m, and the same wrote today... That's sad.

Very soon the sale will end and I think that the team will post an announcement in which the amount of funds raised and the future plans of the team will be reflected.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

One of the longest projects. Colleagues, what do you hope to spend your ICO for several months? If you were unable to attract the necessary amount of money for the first month, then I think those who want to invest in subsequent rounds (without bonuses) are meaningless.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:39:47 AM

Very soon the sale will end and I think that the team will post an announcement in which the amount of funds raised and the future plans of the team will be reflected.

Whether they reached the Softcap for further movement of the project, i see they raised more than 1 million in the crowdsale. I think their hard cap is more whether they have any plans of extending the ICO again?
oneidentity

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

Whether they reached the Softcap for further movement of the project, i see they raised more than 1 million in the crowdsale. I think their hard cap is more whether they have any plans of extending the ICO again?
As far as I know they have reached. I am very interested in how much they have collected. I hope that very soon they will lay out the final data on fees.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

Hello, I downloaded your game Bit Kingdom and I would like to know for Europe whether registration will be available?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

In the telegram I saw information that the project has collected a little more than three million dollars, which means that the soft cap is collected. But I want to see official information from the team representatives.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

Yes, now almost all projects raise little, alas. Although I hope that by the end of the year the market will turn green. Perhaps this will have a positive effect on ICO.

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

In the telegram I saw information that the project has collected a little more than three million dollars, which means that the soft cap is collected. But I want to see official information from the team representatives.
A little upset? I thought they would manage more, but on the other hand I am glad that this is the amount given the current value of ETH (200$).

MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

Hello, I downloaded your game Bit Kingdom and I would like to know for Europe whether registration will be available?
Hi, MishaSER, I downloaded the game for my child and registered without problems ( I live in one of the European countries).
oneidentity

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:06:27 AM

Ico extended. But what should be expected. Every second project is now postponing fees. Only now I think that it does not make sense in such a market.
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:59:38 AM

Ico extended. But what should be expected. Every second project is now postponing fees. Only now I think that it does not make sense in such a market.
How many weeks will left till the end of the Yumerium ICO after the latest expansion?
It seems that recent months, ICOs have experienced a bit harder time.
It's hard to catch attention of investors, and convince them to invest their money into ICO-projects.

Anyway, best wishes.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

How many weeks will left till the end of the Yumerium ICO after the latest expansion?
It's hard to catch attention of investors, and convince them to invest their money into ICO-projects.

Anyway, best wishes.
I have not found the information that ICO has been extended. I was sure that they will close hard cap ahead of schedule.let's hope that they will be able to start the project and to realize all plans.
oneidentity

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

Anyway, best wishes.
I have not found the information that ICO has been extended. I was sure that they will close hard cap ahead of schedule.let's hope that they will be able to start the project and to realize all plans.

In the telegram channel was the message that the sale will continue until November 10 or until the coin goes to the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: