Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:05:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️  (Read 23530 times)
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:00:54 AM

Hello! Why is the administrator not responding to this thread? I would like to see information from the team representative in this topic. Is ico really extended? How much money was raised? What are the future plans of the team?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

Hello! Why is the administrator not responding to this thread? I would like to see information from the team representative in this topic. Is ico really extended? How much money was raised? What are the future plans of the team?
In telegram read information from the administrator that the ICO is over. Now we are waiting for information about the further actions of the team.
QueenW

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:10:11 AM

In telegram read information from the administrator that the ICO is over. Now we are waiting for information about the further actions of the team.

Great news looking forward to information from the team. I really want to know the information on the account of future plans and listing on the stock exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
AndreyRocker

Merit: 25

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

Great news looking forward to information from the team. I really want to know the information on the account of future plans and listing on the stock exchanges.
I think we'll have to wait a long time, because the team doesn't really share the news with us. But I am not interested in the issue with exchanges, I want to see a working product.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

I think we'll have to wait a long time, because the team doesn't really share the news with us. But I am not interested in the issue with exchanges, I want to see a working product.

A lot of time has passed since the end of ICO, but we still have not seen the news from the team. I would like to see some kind of official announcement about the end of the tokensale.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

Ico extended. But what should be expected. Every second project is now postponing fees. Only now I think that it does not make sense in such a market.
How many weeks will left till the end of the Yumerium ICO after the latest expansion?
It seems that recent months, ICOs have experienced a bit harder time.
It's hard to catch attention of investors, and convince them to invest their money into ICO-projects.

Anyway, best wishes.
I have not found the information that ICO has been extended. I was sure that they will close hard cap ahead of schedule.let's hope that they will be able to start the project and to realize all plans.

In the telegram channel was the message that the sale will continue until November 10 or until the coin goes to the exchange.

I think the token sale has already been finalized, because accessing the url https://www.yumerium.com/tokensales seems not to be more open for the sale of tokens.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

So on the site there was no information at all that the main ICO started, so do not even be surprised. And the admin wrote that he received information from the team that the ICO is over. If the ICO has ended 10 more numbers. as planned, then they prepare a release for a very long time in which they reflect the amount of funds raised. Muddy they are shorter.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

So on the site there was no information at all that the main ICO started, so do not even be surprised. And the admin wrote that he received information from the team that the ICO is over. If the ICO has ended 10 more numbers. as planned, then they prepare a release for a very long time in which they reflect the amount of funds raised. Muddy they are shorter.

The site and social accounts had information about the start of the main sales, but there was no real-time counter showing the real amount of funds collected...

oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:15:44 AM

The site and social accounts had information about the start of the main sales, but there was no real-time counter showing the real amount of funds collected...
In the telegram channel, the developers said that more than 3 million were collected on the site Icodrops, too, you can see the amount of 3 million, but I would like to see a report on the collection of funds with exact numbers.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

In the telegram channel, the developers said that more than 3 million were collected on the site Icodrops, too, you can see the amount of 3 million, but I would like to see a report on the collection of funds with exact numbers.

Well, they had the site offline for a few days, now online again, slightly updated the interface, but the information is still there.

yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

...and I'd like to know where the money is collected to have evidence of how many tokens will be released...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

Devs, I downloaded your game, but can not pass verification by mobile phone number, you have only 4 countries supported, why? This is nonsense, is it really so difficult to add countries or remove verification on a mobile phone?

...and I'd like to know where the money is collected to have evidence of how many tokens will be released...

And unless through the official address of the smart contract it isn't visible?

QueenW

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

many community members would like information on this. Is there any official report from the team about the end of sales? I would also like to know the listing information.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Kuala Lumpur

Merit: 69

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

Devs, I downloaded your game, but can not pass verification by mobile phone number, you have only 4 countries supported, why? This is nonsense, is it really so difficult to add countries or remove verification on a mobile phone?

Hey. I do not know how much this information is correct, but one of the ICO ratings indicates that the project attracted about $ 3 million. That in my opinion quite a bit with three rounds of its ICO, 3 or 4 bounty programs. By the way, what about the bounty from the Amazix team? Those who participated in them, will receive their tokens?
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

Hey. I do not know how much this information is correct, but one of the ICO ratings indicates that the project attracted about $ 3 million. That in my opinion quite a bit with three rounds of its ICO, 3 or 4 bounty programs. By the way, what about the bounty from the Amazix team? Those who participated in them, will receive their tokens?
as far as I know, Yumerium has already received funds of around 3 million USD from the sale of their tokens, and it's unfortunate that now the bounty for Yumerium is reduced to 90%, its not fair
irinacript

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:03:01 AM

this project scam
Andkn3

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

SKAM!!!
SerJo101

Activity: 462
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

Dear forum administration, please punish these scammers!!! I'm bounty hunter, the Yumerium campaign has lasted a very long time since April 7, 2018. As a result, now they have cut our pool of awards 25 times, thus I have not earned anything!!! This is a deception and blatant fraud, they have done free advertising at the expense of the bounty-hunters. I really hope that you will punish all those involved in this campaign, thank you.  Shocked Angry
irinacript

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

to deceive the bountists is already in the order of things. SKAM !!!!!!!!
Viktor88

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

all participants bounty cut payments in 25 times, this project fraudulent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: