Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the Bitcoin system?  (Read 1411 times)
Roaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

The person running a node is part of controlling the bitcoin system. If you use a wallet from a third-party service, or an address given to you by the market, then you have no control over the system. You can only say that it is one of the users of this system.
There is also a saying that the miners control the entire system, but I think that the miners are producers and have a great influence on the system, but they cannot say that they completely control the system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

The idea that investors are the ones who control Bitcoin is not a new idea. Multiple articles and blog posts have been written on the topic over the years.

Many people regard bitcoin as a bubble. Its creator is anonymous so who could be termed as its controller. If there will be possible controller,it will be those who have enormous amount of bitcoin. They could actually influence its price in the market.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:49:43 AM

So far as I know, owners are the controller of BTC. It has no central authority like conventional system. On the other hand many people think the people who have a huge amount of BTC can control it. This concept is not right, I think. It is control by market demand and supply.

in fact many bagholders are able to provide a variety of sentiments and enough influence to thrill the price, in the future this will be something terrible because it is beyond the control of the government. The market plays an important role and the monopoly will remain in effect at any time due to the absence of a formal policy patent for the active intervention of the national regulatory agency.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.
indeed the bitcoin system is made its value determined by the value of demand and sales of bitcoin only with the patience and belief that bitcoin will develop in the future that makes bitcoin strengthen

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:01:06 AM

So far no one can control the existing system in bitcoin, be it individual, group, institution and even government that has power. We as users can only control the price, not the system.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:28:25 AM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.

I thinknno one controll the bitcoins system but us the users that thing is just being invested and then leave it by its own so i think it is a pure conputer that cannot be hacked because of maximum security. Maybe the only thing that can access it is the one who male it but no one knows who really the man behind it because it can be me or you no one knows. Or maybe there are really a person behind it controlling the price but we do not know there are a lot of possibilities in my mind.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:44:00 AM

I thinknno one controll the bitcoins system but us the users that thing is just being invested and then leave it by its own so i think it is a pure conputer that cannot be hacked because of maximum security. Maybe the only thing that can access it is the one who male it but no one knows who really the man behind it because it can be me or you no one knows. Or maybe there are really a person behind it controlling the price but we do not know there are a lot of possibilities in my mind.
As a decentralized form of currency, Bitcoin prides itself on having no governing body. It is completely run by the people who use it. However, many people wonder who actually has control of Bitcoin. There are some systems that are vital to keeping Bitcoin running properly. Its blockchain technology isn’t automated, as some people believe, instead it relies on the hard work of miners to keep it going.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

The bitcoin system is no one can control because bitcoin is decentralized. The developers not control the whole system. But the developers thinking on how the bitcoin system will work good. There are the people who maintenance the whole system.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

At least until now no one can control the existing blockchain system in bitcoin. But keep in mind that the system is man-made. Someday there will be a genius man who can control the system or create a new system more sophisticated than the current bitcoin system.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
malamjumat8

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

Bitcoin depends on our demand and supply, it can always exist and it can not be canceled any more, but the most important thing is manipulation by the government and whales. On this all is under construction.
I strongly agree with your opinion.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:06:17 AM

The bitcoin system is no one can control because bitcoin is decentralized. The developers not control the whole system. But the developers thinking on how the bitcoin system will work good. There are the people who maintenance the whole system.
Yup that is how the developers help bitcoin because they don't have the right to control it because like you said, in the first place bitcoin is a pure decentralized cryptocurrency so the developers are just thinking about the possible improvement or upgrade of bitcoin and after that then they will just implement it to the system by having either a soft or hard fork.
johncartersr

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:43:58 AM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. Bitcoin is controlled by all its users worldwide. Developers can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they can not enforce changes in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. There are people who own a very large percentage of the extracted bitcoins. If they want to change the price, they will do it. And there is no question of any decentralization! Bitcoin has become a means of manipulation.
However, the unique feature of this technology is that bitcoin transactions are confirmed by miners and recorded on all connected servers around the world.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

I think the technology has the bitcoin control value because nothing else can control it in bitcoin but the technology and it's just the way to play bitcoin

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

I don't someone has control over bitcoin's power or if anyone could manipulate it to their own will in the first place. The creator of bitcoin itself Saroshi Nakamoto made bitcoin decentralized for this purpose. And not even him, has any control over bitcoin's prowess. I think this is just optimal and right for a global currency to have. Since it could also theoretically reduce corruption and graft among the government if ever bitcoin is considered a currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: