Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:05:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's Price  (Read 4080 times)
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

I am not surprised at this because most coins follow this trend and since most of this coins are paired with Bitcoin as the main coin. That means whenever Bitcoin falls, other are more likely to fall.
It is now a good story, the market seems to be getting better. I believe you will now have a different story to tell.
renny1992

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

the price of ETH will rise in the second half of 2018 in my opinion..
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

believe in ETH and NEO.. you cant go wrong with that.

Buy when Low, Sell when High

that is one of the key skills that current rich ppl does again and again
5dba

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

Since btc is still a key currency, as the value of btc goes down, the value of all currencies will go down. I want eth to become the basic currency.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

the price of ETH will rise in the second half of 2018 in my opinion..
Ethereum is the second position in 2018 but many cheap potential altcoin investment is the best way to make some profit. Because majority of the peoples are looking to profit and stable currency but don't assure the stable currency in crypto platform so we should analyse some best profitable coin. The current scenario many altcoins are failed in future so better Bitcoin is the secured crypto investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

I think things like this have been commonplace in the last few years, remain calm and relaxed because it is now entering the middle of the year so prices are starting to rise.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

Nowadays is no good time for cripto market , i think 2 half 2018 year market turn to rise and im expect ethereum on 2000 or more.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

Ethereum is yet to get to that point where it can stand on it's own as a currency. Bitcoin is highly decentralized and has gone a long way in becoming valuable. Ethereum will have to tow it's own path and may be someday it can stand alone.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Not only Ethereum, whole crypto market also huge drop, why always blame when your coin value drop and that's your investment skill? Do you know patient? Market need time to recover and you should wait for profit and don't think too much

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

Ethereum is following bitcoin and now bitcoin start rising and ethereum is also moving in same direction. Ethereum price is not moving much because nowadays many new ICO'S  not up to mark and it make huge negative effect on it's growth.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Must be price go down because most peoples do not think about technology which ETH have, most peoples on crypto market for catching money. So, we prefer to talk about crypto but not prefer use it.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

It takes patience to hold the coins, because the price of the coin does not match our prediction. The market is the price determinant, we can only follow it, wait and be patient for the price increase.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

Not only Ethereum, whole crypto market also huge drop, why always blame when your coin value drop and that's your investment skill? Do you know patient? Market need time to recover and you should wait for profit and don't think too much
Yes most coins actually are having a drop down of price. For those who actually impatient in this market better not to invest without having earned knowledge. This market has advantages and disadvantages so if in down price it will up.
dantedoom

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

Not only Ethereum but all altcoin decreased, Bitcoin is still the benchmark of all coins and when it decreases all coins will go down.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

I was expecting as well a great year for ETH but looks like that the combination of a weak BTC + low interest in ICOs (too many scams) has damaged a lot ETH.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:03:02 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 05:04:27 AM by jaggijagjit

Etherum Price is going down because Bitcoin price continuously decreasing. And ethereum will also follow the market trend. But this downfall is temporary and ethereum will start rising again very soon.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

Ethereum price slowly starts rising because bitcoin price going up and all the Altcoins also moving upwards.May be market will be moving upwards. Because all the coins follow bitcoin trend.

Yeah ethereum price also not stable. It any time to change . So check the price day by day. Market place is good opportunity for gather more information. Most of the people check the price in the market place. So before buy and sell coin first check the price then time to sell the coin then you get more profit. Now all price is go down. So time to complete the process.
leecoinus

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

It will still be a good currency and have the future and stability
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

In your own opinion?

when btc falls down. All other coins will also go down. The reason is because altcoin is priced according to BTC. And when the BTC fall down so will all down. ETH is no exception. So just keep and earn as much ETH as possible. The price will go up again when the bearish trend ends. no worries or panic sell
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

In your own opinion?

i think ethereum is always the most declined coin.. due to icos using the platform.. and tokens manipulating the price.. if ethereum is on a decline all tokens are on decline as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: