Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's Price  (Read 4079 times)
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

Yes, the price of Ethereum always follows Bitcoin's currency. The current market conditions have fallen again. This is very serious for the entire market. I think Bitcoin has too much influence, so all cryptocurrencies basically follow the trend of Bitcoin.
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

The past is not a good metric to predict the future, especially in a volatile and unpredictable market like cryptocurrencies, I think that due to the outdated tech we might even see Ethereum taking over Bitcoin and subsequently having Ethereum be overtaken by a more modern ICO platform like EOS. Might seem far fetchrd now, but wait just s couple of months.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

Just have some patience as the year hasn't ended yet, its not even completed half the year. There are too many good news lined up for the Ethereum project, let them happen first and the markets wont ignore those news and you will see its outcome in the price.
I agree! Electronic money market fluctuates frequently and suddenly including ETH. And this particular feature creates an attraction for this exciting market.
For ETH there are many promises for its sturdiness. So its value will increase and I expect it will peak at the end of the year. This is the first half of the year, so I have too much time to trust. The 2007 scenario can be replayed.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

i think it is normal for cryptocurrency price to decrease when market is bad. It was a correction. Ethereum price was gone high at the end of the year.
Then after that, it is need to be corrected back. Not only ethereum, other altcoins was falling as well.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
popotao99

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

It is necessary to choose reliable generosity and to avoid fraud generosity while in at one time and to hold investments to find the best moment, where you to maximize profit and to sell.
lalatao71

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:19:27 AM

Just wait for at least one good news to hit the markets. With proof of stake, plasma and sharding coming there isn't one but too many good news lined up for the Ethereum project.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

i also think this year is the year of eth but i am very dispointed,btc really a leader of whole market and eth is no exception,btc cap is near 50% whole market so when btc fall,it affect to all other coin,the market need more strong coin to share whole market cap to market don't affect by btc,i hope in the future eth can affect to market as btc
which is very surprising is, when compared with Bitcoin, Ethereum increase this year is equal to 2.367%.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

Ethereum is just like the other altcoins. It is changeable and volatile. We cannot put the thought that ETH is stable. Now, the price shows its green. Yesterday, we know that they were red. Hence, to define that ETH price is good or not, will depend on the time you buy and sell them.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

I think that the price of Ethereum this year can once again break through the historical highest price, but unexpectedly, Ethereum has gone through two rounds of decline, and it has been less than the average price of last year.
lalatao74

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

I am not surprised with it because the majority of coins follow this tendency and as the majority of these coins together with Bitcoin as the main coin. It means that every time when the Bitcoin falls, others, most likely, will fall.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:26:03 AM

a sense of disappointment certainly is reasonable because many are hoping this year will be a great year for the ethereum. but don't get too panicked, because certainly the ethereum slowly going back recovers. This kind of thing already happens, the increase and decrease in the always the case without being able to predict every time.

hoangenc9z99

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:40:25 AM

What I see is that the price of Ethereum is currently declining and I am sure the price of Ethereum will be stable again as the market also needs a strong altcoin and can last for a long time.
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

The etherium has everything ahead, in two years it has grown very well.  It is necessary to invent a time machine urgently
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

Ethereum is one of the best coin in crypto. The price of the coin is now playing around 10% up and down to 700 USD. Sure it can jump to 1000 USD in coming future.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

Price is going down again and because the price of ethereum is closely tied to the price of bitcoin than that means that anytime that the price of bitcoin goes down then the price of ethereum keeps going down with it. Ethereum has shown some pretty good resilience in the past weeks though but if there is no recovery then the price of ethereum will keep falling.
jbhjjhiufga122

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

I still believe in Ethereum. Many ICO connect with Ethereum and if it really crashes, it will be catastrophic! Maybe BTC time is really comes to the end (not in the nearest future) and it can be replaced by new modernized coins.
potassium40

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

Do not be dissapointed. Ethereum is one of rhe best cryptocurrency ever as well as bitcoin. Yes, they might have so ups and downs but it is temporary
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

Well, despite all the advantages of the Etherium, he still has an issue. This negatively affects the price. And as for the fact that it falls with bitcoin, this is not a problem, since practically all popular crypto-currencies are falling along with bitcoin)
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

See the market of the cryptocurrency, all altcoins are dropping and sometimes they are rising. It means that now the price of all cryptocurrencies are still volatile. ETH is actually still better than others that are very dumb fallen. Now, the price of ETH just started rising compared than in the early month of April. But, today, it is dropping again. This is normal, they are still changing and still having a good deal to rise.
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

I agree, Ethereum has proven a lot more stable compared to many others during dips, to a lesser extend also NEO. Therefore I try always to have some Ethereum to stabilize the portfolio, it also should see some decent growth this year.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: