Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's Price  (Read 4079 times)
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

All because ETH couples still follow BTC and if BTC goes down then ETH follow suit, but also depends on community holding ETH because market will move if big community decide to sell or buy coin that will be in market, small capital and do not follow the premium community, better just bear the ETH that we still hold and believe the price will definitely come back with a high price.
mimota153

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Positive movements in crypto currencies have recently raised the price of ethereal. Shuang has a little pressure on the ethereum.
hanson.field

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:26:33 AM

To my great surprise, the Ethereum as well as other altcoins still strongly depend on Bitcoin, whose course is very unstable ..
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:33:38 AM

It is fitting if the ethereum follows the BTC trail. Bitcoin are presently still the main one but ethereum its definitely the second after bitcoin and it's very natural. We need not be afraid of the correction, because the decline itself is Global not only impinge on ethereum. For me, ethereum and bitcoin are the best Coins throughout the history of digital currencies.
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

now the price for 1 coin is about $ 650. and this is a very good price, given that a few months ago it was below$400. while there are no negative factors in the market, which said that prices may fall below $ 600.
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

this time Ethereum lowered the price again, indeed when bitcoin prices drop, ethereum also follow, of course many people who bought Ethereum when the price yesterday woke up, and people who buy it of course currently disappointed, with what they want and prediction Ethereum will raise the price again now the decline is already happening.
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

Ethereum is undercalued, so many projects are using ERC-20 tokens, already for that reason it has more value than Bitcoin. I am sure markets will reflect that in some stage too.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
LizaIva

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

if you dissapointing because of eth falling ,then you sould be dissapointed about all crypto, they all dumped hard. just wait, be patience.
Drachmadev

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

ETH will definitely recover and surpass its current high point

Just give it time to do so, all cryptos are in a adjustment period BTC especially. ETH may even surpass BTC in the long run because it has the better tech lets be honest. BTC will eventually hit a wall because of its tech hence why things like pay with amazon via BTC does not exist. 1% of amazon traffic per seconds is higher than what BTC can per second and that would not be including all the trading and personal BTC moving. So eventually there will be a transition from the old tech to the new. Right now people are holding onto the old (BTC).
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

It's a decent time to buy ETH now in my opinion. They still need to scale a lot but so far they've had more usage than other altcoins. The team behind it is strong and trustworthy aswell.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

Ethereum is undercalued, so many projects are using ERC-20 tokens, already for that reason it has more value than Bitcoin. I am sure markets will reflect that in some stage too.

but since many scam projects are based on the token of ERC-20, it can also make people's views on Ethereum worse
despite the price, which is often strong enough to withhold FUD news Ethereum is often blamed for this problem
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

Many predicting this year will be the year Ethereum and Ethereum are forecast to reach $ 1600, but as we know since prices are falling quickly, it will take time to recover. I also hold Ethereum and hold for a long time until now, but I am not disappointed, because I still believe in the Ethereum line that will slowly grow this year.
Navneetkamal

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

Ethereum is the second most popular coin.This is the good time to buy some ETH.And i think the price of ETH will grow up at the end of this year.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

Ethereum has gone through high speed growth. Last year its growth was more than bitcoin, and there was no need to pay too much attention to current prices. I believe Ethereum will continue to grow, but the growth rate will slow down.
Artemon82

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

Many predicting this year will be the year Ethereum and Ethereum are forecast to reach $ 1600, but as we know since prices are falling quickly, it will take time to recover. I also hold Ethereum and hold for a long time until now, but I am not disappointed, because I still believe in the Ethereum line that will slowly grow this year.
im totally agree that ETH will grow this year, im just hoping for healthy grow,not like in december-january,after this we have ,what we have right now - red market for months
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

The ethereum did not become an independent coin on cryptomarket, its price is directly related to the bitcoin course. It is very difficult to believe in the ability of the ethereum to reach a figure of $ 2,000. I think that its maximum is 700-800 dollars, it will not work any more. And if it works out - I'll be shocked.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

Based on the research of mine the  Ethereum broke below the neckline of the head and shoulders pattern on May 22. Today, it has extended the decline, breaking below the 50-day SMA and the 50 percent Fibonacci retracement of the latest rally. There is minor support at $544.45, at the 61.8 percent Fibonacci retracement levels, below which a plunge to $418 is likely. There are lots of opinions, predictions, articles, informations and they always say ethereum is in right value.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

I think the Ethereum could reach $ 1,500. Now it may fall to 500 dollars, as it is expected that Bitcoin may fall to 7700 dollars.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

In your own opinion?

I am also quite surprised why ethereum descends and it is difficult to bounce back when I think the ethereum will continue to rise above the highest price but the reality is not so and ethereum instead follows the bitcoin whose price is now falling from the highest price not even ethereum but almost all the coins then I hoping the bitcoin can rise again so that the price of other coins also rises
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

Every day the forecasts are all disappointing, the price of the ethereum only rolls to the bottom, it is hard to believe that he will exceed 1000 by the schedule. But I still believe in the ethereum for $ 2000 by the end of this year and I'm sure that on news about going to Casper the price for it will jump 1.5-2 times. It remains only to wait a little more and in 1-2 weeks will be the announcement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: