Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:29:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's Price  (Read 4081 times)
BIT WRLD

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

yes ETH price is disappointed for investors but this is temporary price ETH price will grow up in this year end   
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

I believe in the ethereum, and I'm waiting for growth to 2,000 - 2,500 dollars. I think this is the main currency. And how will make it final, then there will be no competitors at all. Of course, it is not known yet what news will be ahead, which will certainly affect the pricing of the cryptocurrency. But to dream is not harmful
mimota164

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

I think it is quite reasonable and prudent to think of 1500 in less than 3 months, cryptos move very fast and there is an angry bull waiting to run.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

This is because the demand for crypto investments are diminishing in which it will affect the Crypto market especially Ethreum because some people are now afraid and confused to join this investments because of FUD that are spreading in the environment like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are now critics of Crypto and some governments are very active of regulation policy in which it will neutralize most of the ICO of facilitating an crypto currencies projects affecting the real demand of Ethereum platform too.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

I dont know if you know something about ethereum. But if you would do some researches you would know how geniues ethereum is. Its a revolution in cryptocurrencies witht their smart cotnract plattform. And of course it will take some times untill the projects will use them. In these time, the price will go up and down. But as longterm invest everybody knows that ethereum will go up straight in the future!
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

The reason why ethereum price falls if the bitcoin falls is because ethereum major market sales is on bitcoin market in some exchanges and that also applies to all altcoin. Because most of altcoin rely on bitcoin market also altough ethereum market today in exchanges is getting highly demand also besides bitcoin market.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

because when bitcoin falls, all altcoin will follow it. of course this is due to a long-bonded bond on bitcoin. and if there are some altcoins that can compete strongly with bitcoin, of course the market will turn into more independent does not always follow the bitcoin.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

Is etherium price is going down now?  If yes then you can hold it for now then if the price will recover then you have time to sell it.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

My sentiments as well. When will the time come where altcoins will including eth will not be affected or dictated by the movement of btc? Though both rely on blockchains, they have different uses and purposes.
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

In your own opinion?

This is because the demand for crypto investments are diminishing in which it will affect the Crypto market especially Ethreum because some people are now afraid and confused to join this investments because of FUD that are spreading in the environment like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are now critics of Crypto and some governments are very active of regulation policy in which it will neutralize most of the ICO of facilitating an crypto currencies projects affecting the real demand of Ethereum platform too.

I agree with your suggestion and I think the price of crypto will rise back if more people come into the community and invest largely.

Guildenstern89

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

The ETH has a good growth this year. I think this growth will continue, so don't panic.
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

The price of ETH depends on many factors and is directly proportional to the news on the market, if the news is negative then the price falls accordingly, if the changes were sent and these changes for the better then the price goes up
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

ethereum still at 0.074 btc now although it's trying to increase and I see that the green line is on there. I think ethereum still wait for bitcoin price and if bitcoin price can increase higher, then it could make ethereum to increase again. but if bitcoin price makes another correction again or it's dump again, then ethereum will get down too. this will affect to another coin because every altcoin depends on bitcoin price so we need to wait for what will happen later.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HelloGarChi

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

Long term holding is making you reach. i started buying crypto in 2017. so i started with $200 and now my portfolio is worth $15000 in this huge dip. once it was $50000. hold good solid coins and also some low market cap coins. i have never done day trading. also im holding 30+ alts. i was my secret of success. be diversified.
Humpert

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

It is fitting if the ethereum follows the BTC trail. Bitcoin are presently still the main one but ethereum its definitely the second after bitcoin and it's very natural. We need not be afraid of the correction, because the decline itself is Global not only impinge on ethereum. For me, ethereum and bitcoin are the best Coins throughout the history of digital currencies.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

In your own opinion?

Fud is always there bro, you couldn't stop that because more frustrated groups always trying to pull down bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, due to misconceptions that this is a threat to economy. I don't think bill gates and buffett is one of those people whom sprout FUD, because they're one of the whales in cryptocurrency. Your idea is somewhat non reliable and truly an opinion that wasn't believable, due to no such reports pin pointed those guys you've mentioned. However based on most observations eth price was falling because of volatile movement and people really need to spend their coins for daily living.
bitylon29

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

Yes bitcoin is dominating the crypto market because it is the largest cryptocurrency and also has the largest market cap.
Ethereum time is still coming, don't be scared of dip, just HOLD!!! And  Neglect FUD.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

In your own opinion?

Not only ethereum that following bitcoin price, but the entire crypto are following as well.
no need to disappoint on this kind of occurrence, you will get back your investment as long you not selling the coins when the price falling.
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

To my great surprise, the Ethereum as well as other altcoins still strongly depend on Bitcoin, whose course is very unstable ..
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Everything associated with cryptocurrency will be affected by certain things like the opposition, checking, banning, etc.. including the top or more popular coins and has the power of its popularity. Well, here seems we have to wait until it recovers because after all it still has a good future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: