Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum's Price  (Read 4079 times)
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

I know, many people including me hope to rely on ethereum that can increase constantly. But indeed, at this time, crypto is in the situation below, ethereum is part of altcoins, where the rate of altcoins will always follow the currents of bitcoin. Wherever bitcoin goes, then altcoins including ethereum will continue to follow it. But I am sure that after this, bitcoin will soon recover its price and will soon rise again, it will be followed by ethereum. So, continue to be patient in waiting for the miracle.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
phamhung141a

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:16:38 AM

Ethereum has gone through high speed growth. Last year its growth was more than bitcoin, and there was no need to pay too much attention to current prices. I believe Ethereum will continue to grow, but the growth rate will slow down.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

This week ether price has gone down significantly lower, that's annoying. Is it losing its value and demand? I think demand is increasing with the rise of ICOs, so why ether price down? I'll be happy if it happens just for bitcoin's price.

the demand for ethereum still in high although the price is not too high. but soon, the ethereum price can increase higher than now. it is a good price to buy ethereum and I am trying to buy and sell ethereum to make a profit. I think for trading ethereum, we need to wait for a few hours because I see that the price is slowly to increase and decrease and maybe we can use it for day trading because the price it seems to change a little high in the next day.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

Do anyone khow when the price of etherium will up Huh
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

everyone still sees the rise and fall in btc prices. btc is considered the center of crypto price. I see eth better than btc and should eth have an increase in price.
asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:42:41 AM

It's a decent time to buy ETH now in my opinion. They still need to scale a lot but so far they've had more usage than other altcoins. The team behind it is strong and trustworthy aswell.
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

Despite all the advantages of ETH, it still has a certain problem of the current fall. But as the market recovers, the situation should improve, it will begin to grow rapidly.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

2018 is a year the cryptocurrency market encountered a lot of volatility. ETH rates fell from over $ 800 to $ 400. And by the end of 2018, the ETH will rise to $ 1,500. And you should be optimistic about the market and not be pessimistic because the cryptocurrency market is a very potential market in the next 5 years.

we have a big chance to see ethereum price will rise to $1,500 although we don't know when the price increase. but it is really hard for ethereum to break any higher price because bitcoin price is not yet reached a stable price. and once bitcoin can stay at $9,000-$10,000 then I think that is the time for ethereum to go increase higher so we can take a big profit. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover from the falling and all of the prices will be back to the higher price because cryptocurrency itself still grows.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bogdasha07

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

It is clear that we are always disappointed when the coin that we support goes down, but as for ETH I believe that it is too early to get upset. A lot of experts believe in its bright future. So, there is sense just to hodl and see.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

It dropped a lot in the past month Sad It's a good long-term coin tho so I'm sure the Ethereum price will go over $2,000 in the long-run, most probably it will gain more than Bitcoin.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

In recent times the price of ethereum is drawing a very variable graphic. it surprises its investors. the value has diminished, but it has a very large dynamic value to be valued in the future. today's prices are temporary.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

Yes, I hold the opinion that ETH is a more reliable and stable investment in comparison with other coins, especially during the crisis.
sakamaku

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

I think Ethereum prices increase
- In January of this year, the price of Etherum was below $ 10, and in the second half of the year, Ethereum's current price was $ 350, which is a spectacular breakthrough. Ethereum has exceeded Bitcoin in terms of trading volume and price increases from early this year. Ethereum trading volume on the Ethereum Exchange has become more exciting than ever.
- Trading volume of Ethereum is on track to overtake Bitcoin in the past few days, on June 13, 2017, trading volume of Ethereum was $ 1.95 billion while Bitcoin's was $ 2.1 billion. So this distance has been shrinking while not too long ago, this distance is too far.
Market capitalization of Ethereum is also catching up with Bitcoin. Ethereal's share will increase to $ 32 billion while Bitcoin is $ 47.5 billion.
- The success of Ethereum has been in the past few months is undeniable. Ethereal prices have exploded exponentially and it looks like things have just started. Trading Ethereal is an attractive trend, although no one is sure how things will happen in the near future.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

I think the price of ethereum will rise. Ethereum is a very safe coin.
Since the day I entered the market, I have made good money by buying and selling.
Ethereum is one of the most valuable tokens of the crypto exchange.
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

I agree, Ethereum has proven a lot more stable compared to many others during dips, to a lesser extend also NEO. Therefore I try always to have some Ethereum to stabilize the portfolio, it also should see some decent growth this year.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

ETH's current rate is low, less than $ 500. And now the cryptocurrency market again reduces the exchange rate, causing all cryptos to fall more than 5% in less than 24 hours. By the end of 2018, the ETH exchange rate will be difficult to surpass 1000 dollars. So now you should watch and invest in Ethereum when the exchange rate touches the bottom to make a profit when the exchange rate increases again.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

In any case, it is necessary to take into account the relationship in the pair ETH and BTC. In the event of the fall of one of the coins, then such a dynamic will begin with another token. This is quite normal situation for the crypto market.
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

Now ETH assumes a really attractive price for hold and additional investments to buy. Gradually, the market is recovering and soon we will notice active growth of ETH.
Giolmol

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

I additionally think this year is the time of eth yet I am extremely dispointed,btc extremely a pioneer of entire market and eth is no exception,btc top is close to half entire market so when btc fall,it influence to all other coin,the showcase require more solid coin to share entire market top to advertise don't influence by btc,i trust later on eth can influence to advertise as btc
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

ETH is still rising so I think there is not end for its price. I hold ETH and hope for its great development on the future. Especially in the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: