Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: great believers that bitcoin will survive?!  (Read 645 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..

After what happening now to the value of btc which is really in downfall situation I'm just really believe and admire to those people that until now are still holding there bitcoin and patiently waiting for it's recovery and rising up again. I'm one of them that really believe to the capability of btc. I know that all the my time and effort will be surely worth it in the near future.Thus, I won't expect anything from it but for sure bitcoin will rising up again and it continuously performing better in the market. There is nothing to worried about because the highest pump is coming..  
I also appreciate the patience and trust of such holders who have not let go off their bitcoin in this dip.  It has really pushed limits of many investors. But only those are capable of keeping bitcoin who truly understand the true strength of bitcoin and its nature. They know that digital market is not going to die and bitcoin is the future of money. One day, it will recover soon and these people will be rewarded.
szhaidar

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

No doubt, as the block chain technology grow it will also attain the same grow. It has potential and it will survive. All though it is not necessary that it maintain the same pace all the time.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

The current price of bitcoin is still far higher than it was 8 months ago - I have no idea why people are so pessimistic about it.
Do you honestly think that Bitcoin will reach new ATH, and from that point, it will only grow higher and higher? What kind of faulty logic is that?
We should be really happy that governments are not shutting down bitcoin with all its might - and trust me - they could do it with ease.
Either by take a swing at bitcoin mining farms and hardware or regulate every bitcoin satellite services: exchanges, merchants etc.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

I always observe market cap and bitcoin volatility every day. and there is no decrease for it. and I was one of those people who believed in bitcoin to keep it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Naster

Activity: 699
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

The current price of bitcoin is still far higher than it was 8 months ago - I have no idea why people are so pessimistic about it.
Do you honestly think that Bitcoin will reach new ATH, and from that point, it will only grow higher and higher? What kind of faulty logic is that?
We should be really happy that governments are not shutting down bitcoin with all its might - and trust me - they could do it with ease.
Either by take a swing at bitcoin mining farms and hardware or regulate every bitcoin satellite services: exchanges, merchants etc.

absolutely true what you said!
I think that one of The biggest issues is that BITCOIN has been very often tagged with Crimes.
For instance if you trust the financial system to store your funds, or Dropbox to store your files, or YouTube to host your videos, then you don’t need to use less efficient decentralised versions of those services. While if you are planning to commit for crime, a decentralised version of those services becomes much more appealing. That’s why bitcoin, for instance, has become the currency of choice for online drug dealers and cybercriminals demanding ransoms to restore hacked data.

And when I say Crimes, it's important to note that “Crime” is a broad term, though. In many countries, having a political opinion contrary to that of the ruling regime is considered broadly criminal; many more limit the freedom of their citizens in ways that citizens of liberal democracies might view as unethical and inhumane. If cryptocurrencies allow those limitations to be overcome, it may technically be promoting crime, but not in the way most cryptocurrency critics mean.

Also investing in cryptocurrency or tokens is highly speculative and the market is largely unregulated. Anyone considering it should be prepared to lose their entire investment (only invest what you can afford to loose).

Thus almost anything connected with the future of Bitcoin is speculative right now.

For sure it will be interesting in 10 years to look back on the discussions we are having today about Bitcoin. By that time, cryptocurrency might be a normal part of everyone’s life, or it could be a once trendy thing that everyone has forgotten about (I hope  Smiley).

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

Our belief in bitcoin is too great, so the downtrend like the current situation we will always believe bitcoin will high return the price in the future. That is the our hope that will come true, so what we are doing today is to be patient, and to use opportunities like trading. If you take the previous investment, you can switch strategy by trading. But if you do not want to risk holding for long term is the best way. Let the bitcoin price rise again, entrust to time, because time will always answer.
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..

Me too I am also a great believer that bitcoin will still the strongest cryptocurrency ever and it will never die or become worthless. What happen with bitcoin  right now is really part in the market. For those people who lose hope with bitcoin one thing I can say you missed the best opportunity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

Don't worry, you are not the only one who thinking like that. Eventually, people just saying that they will quit cryptocurrency because there are times that the price is low. And it is a fact that they always back when they see that market moves up. So, for the real bitcoin hodler, we are always optimistic to hold our bitcoins even in a bear market.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1285

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

I also believe in the long term. I believe there will be greater adoption
From buyers and sellers and companies accepting it as payment.

If/when the FIAT financial system fails again there will be a further
acceptance of BTC and crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

Me too I am also a great believer that bitcoin will still the strongest cryptocurrency ever and it will never die or become worthless. What happen with bitcoin  right now is really part in the market. For those people who lose hope with bitcoin one thing I can say you missed the best opportunity.

Yes, I am also a believer of bitcoin and this will survive until the next few decades to come. I think few years from now, more innovation will be developed in  bitcoin technology that could give more usage and transaction accessibility to the bitcoin users. More corporations will adopt the usage of bitcoin either   for money transactions, currency as payment to goods or services and as an asset like gold.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

Yes, I am also a believer of bitcoin and this will survive until the next few decades to come. I think few years from now, more innovation will be developed in  bitcoin technology that could give more usage and transaction accessibility to the bitcoin users. More corporations will adopt the usage of bitcoin either   for money transactions, currency as payment to goods or services and as an asset like gold.

There are a lot of us actually. I think the number though drastically declined after the price dropped after hitting 20k but that's because many as well jumped only on the hype and got burned. I've been into btc for 4 years and i saw how it's moving from a bigger perspective so even though the price declined more than 60% from december, i'm still confident about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

Believing is good thing when it comes to the crypto currencies, when it is about the bitcoin then it has to be like that way only. However the prices for the bitcoin will never be stable due to its high volatility. This year we have actually hit with the swarm of FUD's and worst news of all time. This led to the continuous drop in the bitcoin value followed by other altcoins too. Yes, most of us do think that middle of the year is something great for us and good news is that, its been a week now bitcoin price is stable and dropping too much which it used to do earlier. So lets be chilly and make it happen soon.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

I am one of those person who firmly believe that bitcoin will survive. Bitcoin had been used by a lot of people in a long period of time. There are some problems that bitcoin is suffering like its price is decreasing but I believe that bitcoin could overcome that. Just always think positive so that your good vibe will not be gone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Abang Aziz

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

Yes bitcoin will go through every problem, I am sure it and the price will go back up. History becomes a mirror that bitcoin potentially has a higher price than last year.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

Yes. Why not? Look bitcoin had gone through such bad conditions in past also.
BITCOIN PRICE HISTORY-
I would like to inform you about the History of bitcoin price. I think this post can be a pleasure for the newbie bitcoin investor who has invested recently in bitcoin like me.  I am going to give you a chart of bitcoin price from 2010.

Time                   price per BTC     Importent information

July 2010             $0.08               The price grew 900% only In five days, rising from $0.008 to $0.08 for 1 bitcoin.
Feb – April 2011    $1.00               In that time Bitcoin took parity with US dollar.
8th July 2011        $31.00             At this time top of first "bubble", followed by the first price drop.
Dec 2011              $2.00               At this time goes minimum after few months (huge dump)
Jan 2012               $3.41              
March 2012           $4.95               over 46,000 BTC stolen by Linode Hacked
July 2012               $13.31            Bitcoin Savings and trust halts payments.
Jan 2013              $13.31            
Feb 2013              $20.22              Starts some pump.
July 2013              $100.15            great pump.
Jan 2014               $772                700% up within 6 months.
July 2014              $582                 Some down again.
Jan 2015               $272                 Huge down.
July 2015             $289.68      
Jan 2016              $432.17             some up again.
July 2016             $688.50      
Jan 2017             $1020.47           Starting golden age of bitcoin.
July 2017               $2592.41            proved a golden age.
18th Dec 2017        $19,498.63
Jan 2018                $10,685             Again huge down.

From this chart, we can guess the future of Bitcoin price. We should not worried about the present bitcoin price. I think 2018 or 2020 will become a diamond age of bitcoin. What is thinking? you can also post your opinion on this thread.

So the past investor knows that though the bitcoin is getting low day by day but the price will become high one day. But the most disappointing is the new investor is taking a short idea about bitcoin depending upon the price now. So they Ultimately losing the hope on bitcoin

thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

Indeed it will survive! becouse of perspectives of its. We believe not only in its life, but also in its rise in price, lol! it cant be different.
Finnsimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

Indeed I am ah great believer that bitcoin will survive. For we all know bitcoin is like roller coaster, will go up and down. So I have faith that bitcoin will rises up again anytime soon, by God's grace.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

That is exactly what will happen in the future. Bitcoin will survived because of all great believers. They will be hold the bitcoin until the next generation. Because for me real believer will still holds bitcoin until they want to sell bitcoin at they want price.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

Yes of course, for many people supports and part of it. I strongly believe that bitcoin will still survive and continue to grow. And anytime soon bitcoin will increase again.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
B{o}T

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

Certainly! Another rise, then fall and so on. But the fact is, bitcoin will always grow at a long distance
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: