Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 06:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: great believers that bitcoin will survive?!  (Read 652 times)
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..
I believe that bitcoin will really survive, because even if the bitcoin is in the low price, you should say or you should believe to yourself that the bitcoin price will increase someday. Nothing is impossible you just need to patience and believe on what you wanted.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..

if you planned to stay in bitcoin, you must believe in the system, price is dictated by demands, therefore there are no clear scenario that it will continue to climb up. but being optimistic makes some readers also believe and hope for a momentous hike of bitcoin price just like what happened last december, we need the price fluctuations to get people in buying so we need also the dump of value of bitcoin. it is not always good if the price is high. no one will buy if the price is fixed on top, of course, bitcoin will always survive after a sudden drop, it has survived before and it will survive again and again as long as there are buying and selling in the markets.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

For me a Bitcoin player must believe that Bitcoin will survive, and in the future Bitcoin will have a very high price even though not up to 1M. because if we do not trust again bitcoin, it will eliminate our seriousness in working to produce more Bitcoin. for now I keep working, and saving and then I buy Bitcoin, I hold it and I will get big profit later on when Bitcoin price is high.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

1 million is a huge target yet we really hope it to come true. But this doesn't seem to come true by the end of this year. However many people predict that $50000 is the new goal that bitcoin will achieve by the close of this year. Let's see what happens next in the market.

But i have seen that the forum has now become quite optimistic once the market has started to recover. it is very good to see this because the negativity all around had become quite intolerable. Thank god for the good times!!
kadutz25

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

Everyone in this forum hopes that bitcoin will last for many years, as part of the trust in this currency, we strongly believe in its potential in the market. Thus it will recover from this bearish market and pump again. We have experienced skyrocketing prices. bitcoin by the end of 2017, most likely it will happen this year and we strongly believe once bitcoin will survive with very satisfying results from its users Wink
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:53:00 AM

that's are the common instinct of a person who are pioneer in using bitcoin, but those who are newbie in this kind of technology there is always a benefits of the doubt. for me i already learn from my mistake specially in buying and selling bitcoin. patience and controling emotions is the most important attitude that i have learn when it comes to investing. always remember that there is always a perfect time for everything. Wink
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

Actually,my roommate uses the lack of the ability to create or get rid of coins as his main counter-argument against bitcoin,as he understands that point as the reason bitcoin cannot grow in the future once all coins have been passed out through the miners.Unfortunately I'm relatively new compared to 2011,so what would be your response to that?
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

The survival of Bitcoin actually does not rely on the price. Remember that few year back Bitcoin was less than a dollar and yet it survive for many years. This is a technology that can change the financial structure of the world. Bitcoin high price is a good thing but it is really tiring  seeing post that Bitcoin is dying because the price went down.
As long as the crypto community continue to hold and use Bitcoin it will survive.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:05:27 AM

Bitcoin will surely survive because of the power of the community like this forum that continue supporting bitcoin despite of its problems and challenges that came into bitcoin like the recent crash that the people almost leave bitcoin but there are still a lot of people that choose to stay because they know that it will have a great comeback.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:14:04 AM

It's too soon to be sure bitcoin is going to go bullish. This may be confirmed, but the greater possibility is that from May or June is that we have a bull market
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:21:59 AM

It's too soon to be sure bitcoin is going to go bullish. This may be confirmed, but the greater possibility is that from May or June is that we have a bull market

Of course Im one the believers that bitcoin can survive. Bitcoin can survive and will continue to grow. The price now may be low, but the world is round, we know that it is not stable. Time will come that it will get back up again. We just have to believe and with that, we should not stop promoting bitcoin and continue supporting it come what may.
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:26:32 AM

Yes, I am just like you who believe bitcoin will last, look now bitcoin has started to rise little by little, in the next few weeks, bitcoin will find again its best price, and bitcoin will persist, for a very long time.

Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

Im a believer of bitcoin so i know the bitcoin will be survive from the huge deep price. You will know that history of bitcoin every year? The bitcoin price will be dump almost 90% but in the few months the bitcoin will slowly pumping in the month december the bitcoin time to pump huge. So i believe in bitcoin

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

Bitcoin will surely survive because of the power of the community like this forum that continue supporting bitcoin despite of its problems and challenges that came into bitcoin like the recent crash that the people almost leave bitcoin but there are still a lot of people that choose to stay because they know that it will have a great comeback.
Yes bitcoin will surely survive because of its strong community who always believe that bitcoin can be rised after the deep. The popularity of bitcoin around the world is also rising that makes every people to become curious about bitcoin and sometimes it leads them to study and invest on it that can help bitcoin to increase its demand and also the value of it in the future.

sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

The price of Bitcoin has slowly risen in the past few days, but in order to reach the price by the end of December last year, I think the short-term is unlikely, but if we firmly hold Bitcoin, we will get a handsome return in 2018, I think the bit The currency will return to 20,000 dollars in 2018. The time should be around June, so now may be a good time to buy Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is not too expensive now.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

"great believers that bitcoin will survive?!"

believers look towards faith, ISIS members are one example as are Bit-coin gamblers and these people
should trust truth, facts and numbers.

The lightning network with it's banking hubs will put the nails in the coffin after the miners put fees up to
$55 per transaction or did you think that everyone forgot this and that Joe Sixpack didn't read about it ?

"Virtually free transaction fees" Yes and you fall for it a second time didn't you.
indeed, in the future transaction costs will be the mainstay for continuous transactions bitcoin, after supply coin bitcoin out what year so the cost of delivery to be expensive beyond our expectations. Even bitcoin values are adjusted to the specified cost value. indeed, for the big holder bitcoin this is a good thing because the value of its assets is very valuable with fantastic value in its time
Windwolf

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

I think like you, Bitcoin is a belief. Even if it falls to the bottom, I still believe it. It has never let me down. I believe it will erupt again, even surpassing the previous highest dollar price. Come to a new peak.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

The current price of bitcoin is still far higher than it was 8 months ago - I have no idea why people are so pessimistic about it.
Do you honestly think that Bitcoin will reach new ATH, and from that point, it will only grow higher and higher? What kind of faulty logic is that?
We should be really happy that governments are not shutting down bitcoin with all its might - and trust me - they could do it with ease.
Either by take a swing at bitcoin mining farms and hardware or regulate every bitcoin satellite services: exchanges, merchants etc.

absolutely true what you said!
I think that one of The biggest issues is that BITCOIN has been very often tagged with Crimes.
For instance if you trust the financial system to store your funds, or Dropbox to store your files, or YouTube to host your videos, then you don’t need to use less efficient decentralised versions of those services. While if you are planning to commit for crime, a decentralised version of those services becomes much more appealing. That’s why bitcoin, for instance, has become the currency of choice for online drug dealers and cybercriminals demanding ransoms to restore hacked data.

And when I say Crimes, it's important to note that “Crime” is a broad term, though. In many countries, having a political opinion contrary to that of the ruling regime is considered broadly criminal; many more limit the freedom of their citizens in ways that citizens of liberal democracies might view as unethical and inhumane. If cryptocurrencies allow those limitations to be overcome, it may technically be promoting crime, but not in the way most cryptocurrency critics mean.

Also investing in cryptocurrency or tokens is highly speculative and the market is largely unregulated. Anyone considering it should be prepared to lose their entire investment (only invest what you can afford to loose).

Thus almost anything connected with the future of Bitcoin is speculative right now.

For sure it will be interesting in 10 years to look back on the discussions we are having today about Bitcoin. By that time, cryptocurrency might be a normal part of everyone’s life, or it could be a once trendy thing that everyone has forgotten about (I hope  Smiley).
Oh yea. I remembered around July when we were trying to even hit new level of ATH at around $5k I think and everyone was getting amused until the FOMO got so huge and we started seeing panic buying (that is what I call FOMO anyway). The thing is the market is still doing very good and if there is one thing I see here, it is the fact that we are in a very good market with a lot of prospect and that is what is important.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

I believe bitcoin will survive until the last of it in 2042, I am very sure for that, simply because bitcoin is made to fit the digital world especially in holding money now a days, bitcoin is a big example for that, since you can transfer your saving to bitcoin so that its value will not be stable and there's a chance that your savings might be double if you trust bitcoin that much. Even now bitcoin is not that healthy still it's going to last until the end.
Open Block

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

I am with you buddy , I believe bitcoin will increase in a couple of months , maybe June or July will pump up , Just wait and see .

Yes for sure, from approximately around mid-year bitcoin should see a steady rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: