Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2824 times)
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

I just visited SSOT telegram i was amazed to find out they have over 34k members on their telegram group and the Admins are very active replying every question thrown at them. This is really impressive, have a question about SSOT visit their group and be rest assured a swift answer to your question.

Thank you much appreciated.!!!:D. We are the largest community-driven non-profit, healthcare blockchain  foundation. Each one of us is passionate about what we do. And our CEO Moses Rajan remind us of our  mission every day "Make Quality Healthcare, affordable for All'

Kudos guys. It is also great to see you guys replying to questions here too.
I am wondering if you guys have any plans for an mvp? I understand that time is pressing but just wanted to know if there are any progresses on that front? or you will start working on after the sale?

Thank you, we are working to release  MVP by End of June.... our current version is in demo @ www.ssothealth.org/solutions ,  Please stay tuned!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

Reading from your whitepaper in the "Our vision" part it was stated that you intend to move from poor data security which is the current approach to the blockchain enabled data security which in turn is the core of the SSOT framework, what security measures are you looking at implementing?? because as far as i know especially in recent times there have been some reported case of "blockchain hack" I sincerely don't know how that's possible or how its been carried out even, but i will be glad if some more light is thrown in the area of Data security promised by the SSOT team.

Good Question!  
By storing information across a network of computers, the task of compromising data becomes much more difficult for hackers. Instead of having to breach just one server, falsifying a health record or making a fraudulent transaction on a blockchain can only be achieved if the majority of the network is compromised. Hacking a single server can be extremely difficult, even for the most accomplished cybercriminals. Being able to compromise enough servers to falsify records on the blockchain is practically impossible, especially as hackers would need to breach each node simultaneously

is that what you call the 51 attack; if the hacker has 51% of the processing power then he will be able to fork and manipulate the chain. If I understand correctly you are working towards making it hard to hack a single machine? The blockchain is not easy to hack from what I have read of its structure since there isn't a single entity with a fall blockchain; rather multiple servers. It would make sense for the medical records to be hosted in such a manner. is SSOT planning to do something different?

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

I just visited SSOT telegram i was amazed to find out they have over 34k members on their telegram group and the Admins are very active replying every question thrown at them. This is really impressive, have a question about SSOT visit their group and be rest assured a swift answer to your question.

Thank you much appreciated.!!!:D. We are the largest community-driven non-profit, healthcare blockchain  foundation. Each one of us is passionate about what we do. And our CEO Moses Rajan remind us of our  mission every day "Make Quality Healthcare, affordable for All'

You're welcome was only stating what i observed, your mission statement is simple and appreciated, making quality healthcare affordable for all will really help a lot of people who has serious health issues but can't afford treatments.   

The fact that it's a non-profitable business, operates similar to Ethereum. It goes to show that the product isn't just interested in making some quick profits. It's a long-term solution to fully benefit the world around the healthcare offering extensive security using the block-chain

Yea, is indeed a long term solution and if properly managed, it will become a permanent solution to a monopolized sector, the problem is really more than we can imagine, i mean, this health practitioners literally make millions on some of the data collected from patients and without recognition giving to the patients
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

Reading from your whitepaper in the "Our vision" part it was stated that you intend to move from poor data security which is the current approach to the blockchain enabled data security which in turn is the core of the SSOT framework, what security measures are you looking at implementing?? because as far as i know especially in recent times there have been some reported case of "blockchain hack" I sincerely don't know how that's possible or how its been carried out even, but i will be glad if some more light is thrown in the area of Data security promised by the SSOT team.

Good Question!  
By storing information across a network of computers, the task of compromising data becomes much more difficult for hackers. Instead of having to breach just one server, falsifying a health record or making a fraudulent transaction on a blockchain can only be achieved if the majority of the network is compromised. Hacking a single server can be extremely difficult, even for the most accomplished cybercriminals. Being able to compromise enough servers to falsify records on the blockchain is practically impossible, especially as hackers would need to breach each node simultaneously

is that what you call the 51 attack; if the hacker has 51% of the processing power then he will be able to fork and manipulate the chain. If I understand correctly you are working towards making it hard to hack a single machine? The blockchain is not easy to hack from what I have read of its structure since there isn't a single entity with a fall blockchain; rather multiple servers. It would make sense for the medical records to be hosted in such a manner. is SSOT planning to do something different?

Yes, We would like to prevent 51% attack.  The should be a correction, it should read instead of saying 'Single server ' it should say 'multiple nodes'.  we agree with you that we have to have protection in health records..considering HIPPA and HL7 protocol. we are continually exploring the optimum blockchain security architecture, which we will believe an evolving challenge!   
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

Can you guys explain? Where are the devs from? Which education? Any expirience in blockchain before? Thanks.

We are from the US,

Education background of Devs:

Masters Degree  and PhDs from Brandeis University, MIT, Boston University and Harvard University

experience in Blockchain: CEO worked in a Major Bank and was leading ripple based solution to a Global bank. But his love of healthcare drawn him to work on Healthcare related blockchain technology.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

It's really nice to see that the team is really active here in the forum and answers our questions. Other projects should take this as an example. Keep it up!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

It's really nice to see that the team is really active here in the forum and answers our questions. Other projects should take this as an example. Keep it up!

This is what makes the community grow and drive the project to success, Keep up the good work.

I also come across this quality review which was uploaded onto SSOT's twitter, check it out:

https://t.co/izN7zAQEua
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Good Question! 

Oh i see, that's some nice plan and setup you've got there i must say, cos it's really worrying with the spate of increasing attacks on the blockchain and its very relieving seeing you guys have put out a well thought out plan, now investors are more confident

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

this will be one of the health projects with a very good prospect for the future, but I will see the development of this healthcare project is out first. but I'm optimistic this will be a health project in the future
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

Can you guys explain? Where are the devs from? Which education? Any expirience in blockchain before? Thanks.

We are from the US,

Masters Degree  and PhDs from Brandeis University, MIT, Boston University and Harvard University

experience in Blockchain: CEO worked in a Major Bank and was leading ripple based solution to a Global bank. But his love of healthcare drawn him to work on Healthcare related blockchain technology.

Wow really impressive qualifications. I see your CEO is well experienced in blockchain hopefully his love for healthcare along with his experience in blockchain will propel SSOT to greater heights.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

Im interested in this as well, although most of the breaches that have been related to blockchain have been a result of poor exchange practices etc, very few are down to the blockchain itself (Looking at you Verge mining hack..) data security for medical records is going to be VERY important. I hope they plan on hiring a professional auditing and pen testing company like HackerOne to take care of this.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

Im interested in this as well, although most of the breaches that have been related to blockchain have been a result of poor exchange practices etc, very few are down to the blockchain itself (Looking at you Verge mining hack..) data security for medical records is going to be VERY important. I hope they plan on hiring a professional auditing and pen testing company like HackerOne to take care of this.

I am very interested in this as well. Since I know that most preaches were mostly bad practices from individuals or bad contract implementations. It is quite interesting the security is highly emphasized on this project.

ahmadbass

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

This is one health project, I see here there are some doctors who participated in this project. if the project gets a response from the community it will help maintain the public health.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

This is one health project, I see here there are some doctors who participated in this project. if the project gets a response from the community it will help maintain the public health.

Yea, nice you mentioned public health because that's a really serious area of concentration in the health industry, the public health department is the main focus when it comes to research and they are the first point of call when an epidemic breaks out, when they have the needed information quickly, they can help stop an epidemic but in a case where the process is centralized, a lot of deaths may have happened before they get a response 
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

We are from the US,

Good one. I can see the team members schooled in top universities.  With such qualifications and experience one expect nothing less than  success in this project
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

This is what makes the community grow and drive the project to success, Keep up the good work.

I also come across this quality review which was uploaded onto SSOT's twitter, check it out:

They got 43 out of 50 that is amazing people are not only liking this project but also the team they even have a ''will you invest'' button and the majority chose ''yes'' as an answer.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

We are from the US,

wow, many universities with a good name. This all sounds very good.
And also good to see that you also have a member with blockchain experience.
All in all, you seem to be well positioned, that creates confidence
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

We are from the US,

Wow i am impressed with the qualifications i for one wish i went to one of this schools to study. Good qualifications you guys have there this gives me more confidence in the team.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

They got 43 out of 50 that is amazing people are not only liking this project but also the team they even have a ''will you invest'' button and the majority chose ''yes'' as an answer.
Yeap, only few selected ICOs getting good reviews/rating about their work and product. SSOT this project between of them. 43 out of 50 its too much good.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

Involvement like this really shows how active the Devs are, very few projects like this attain this kind of standard. kudos to the team for their efforts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: