Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2821 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

The SSOT Blockchain powered application with SSOT AI engine handles complexities of insurance claims. It manages fraud in various lines of business in the insurance industry.

Do we already know how the fraud is detected? Is this also beneficial for patients? Because most of the time, fraud is done by insurnace companies with lots of legal clauses, etc..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

The SSOT Blockchain powered application with SSOT AI engine handles complexities of insurance claims. It manages fraud in various lines of business in the insurance industry.

Do we already know how the fraud is detected? Is this also beneficial for patients? Because most of the time, fraud is done by insurnace companies with lots of legal clauses, etc..
But how they can secure patients data? I mean that I observed lots time insurance companies are selling customers data to others companies. So that's why I am asking.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Hi Community!

Whitepaper translation to german now available: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ag1uuaHEYEJh8mET6GFHuDB6BzJBvypa

Have a nice day!

I like this and the fact that they are targeting several part of the world, Germany language is a good one, i hope to see other language translation soonest Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

Hi Community!

Whitepaper translation to german now available: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ag1uuaHEYEJh8mET6GFHuDB6BzJBvypa

Have a nice day!

I like this and the fact that they are targeting several part of the world, Germany language is a good one, i hope to see other language translation soonest Cool

Yep especially languages for countries where they are super heavy into crypto. Germany is one of thouse countries that have shown a heavy interest in crypto so makes sense they would work on translations for those countries
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

Its always good to see such use cases of blockchain coming up. Solution of many of healthcare sector problem lies in the blockchain. This ICO has taken the right step to introduce security and efficiency in healthcare sector by using blockchain technology.
Is there any live version of SSOT products (EHR, PHARMA, and Claims) available right now?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

Driven by Ethereum smart contracts, SSOT Health platform also removes data silos by tying medical history data to global patient IDs and enables trust-less interoperability across electronic health systems.

So that means if you are for example on holiday, and get unwell or pass out, they could use your ID and see your entire medical history? Pretty cool, might save lives as well.

Yes... It is pretty cool but don't you think it is somehow insecure as anyone who gets your id card might have access to your health records and history without your permission.

That's of the great perks of using the blockchain you are basically preserving the data and protecting at the same time. It is always available regardless of the which server your data is in.

Yes really it is. No need to carry your files/hardcopy of your medical records. You can visit any country any place without worry. Dr can access your medical history and can give you proper medical treatment.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

Driven by Ethereum smart contracts, SSOT Health platform also removes data silos by tying medical history data to global patient IDs and enables trust-less interoperability across electronic health systems.

Surely the project concept is good. But do you think everything will be done by SSOT team? Or there will be partnership with say insurance companies, medical industry, institute, n all?
Ofcourse there will be partnerships with medical industries and insurance companies we just need to wait for more announcements about partnerships.

Ya that’s not even a question we’re talking the medical industry, we’re talking a partnership rich environment I’d imagine their going to have to make almost endless partnerships from the development side all the way up to the individual medical networks. Or that’s what seems to be what’s required for a proj ct like this to really make inroads

Yea, when it comes to the medical industry, a lot of regulation is involved but once the whole process has been certified, is a smooth ride all the way, from partnership to heavy corporate deals, we're talking global here, is a larger than life project and the team has to deliver

Understood. But in this case SSOT team has to start from specific country/or some limited countries first? Insurance companies are different different in most of the places/country. So do we know country/ or set of countries they are targeting at the beginning ?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

So that means if you are for example on holiday, and get unwell or pass out, they could use your ID and see your entire medical history? Pretty cool, might save lives as well.

Yes... It is pretty cool but don't you think it is somehow insecure as anyone who gets your id card might have access to your health records and history without your permission.

That's of the great perks of using the blockchain you are basically preserving the data and protecting at the same time. It is always available regardless of the which server your data is in.

Yes really it is. No need to carry your files/hardcopy of your medical records. You can visit any country any place without worry. Dr can access your medical history and can give you proper medical treatment.

That is true, check out this link if you weren't aware of the airdrop - telegram check this link https://airdrop.ssothealth.com/
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

Surely the project concept is good. But do you think everything will be done by SSOT team? Or there will be partnership with say insurance companies, medical industry, institute, n all?
Ofcourse there will be partnerships with medical industries and insurance companies we just need to wait for more announcements about partnerships.

Ya that’s not even a question we’re talking the medical industry, we’re talking a partnership rich environment I’d imagine their going to have to make almost endless partnerships from the development side all the way up to the individual medical networks. Or that’s what seems to be what’s required for a proj ct like this to really make inroads

Yea, when it comes to the medical industry, a lot of regulation is involved but once the whole process has been certified, is a smooth ride all the way, from partnership to heavy corporate deals, we're talking global here, is a larger than life project and the team has to deliver

Understood. But in this case SSOT team has to start from specific country/or some limited countries first? Insurance companies are different different in most of the places/country. So do we know country/ or set of countries they are targeting at the beginning ?

Their office is based in Bosten, USA and as far as I know, they will start to operate in the States as their first country, too.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

Their office is based in Bosten, USA and as far as I know, they will start to operate in the States as their first country, too.

A project to optimize healthcare and insurance and they will start in the US. Unfortunately US citizens cannot take part in the ICO because of the restrictions.
Anilg

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

That is true, check out this link if you weren't aware of the airdrop - telegram check this link https://airdrop.ssothealth.com/

Thanks for bounty link jamzzz123! I have subscribed to both Telegram and tweeter as well. Free SSOT tokens, who will say no to it Smiley
girib1684

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Thanks for airdrop link. I just check their bounty campaign and unfortunately all campaign got their require ID's except telegram. Means people are like very much to this project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

Hi Community!

Have a nice day!

Thats really nice that team is working in other languages. This is very important for cryptos. When they cover more languages, they also get good success in ICOs. SSOT is in right path.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

Hi Community!

Have a nice day!

that's really great, just read about it in another thread. Thanks for the translation, I can use it very well :-)
I certainly did not understand everything in the English whitepaper, I can do that now. a good evening reading
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

Hi Community!

Have a nice day!

that's really great, just read about it in another thread. Thanks for the translation, I can use it very well :-)
I certainly did not understand everything in the English whitepaper, I can do that now. a good evening reading

I am sure you are happy now.. That's what 4new wants make sure everyone from different part of the world gets to know what they are up to. And providing the means for that to happen.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:14:04 PM

Thanks for airdrop link. I just check their bounty campaign and unfortunately all campaign got their require ID's except telegram. Means people are like very much to this project.

Oh sweet, signed up and got my 100 tokens free Cheesy Excellent way to market the platform as well, I see they have over 30,000 members in telegram now..
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

A project to optimize healthcare and insurance and they will start in the US. Unfortunately US citizens cannot take part in the ICO because of the restrictions.

That kinda sucks SSOT is a brilliant project no one should miss a project lunching in US but you can't partake in it, I hope the US government remove restrictions of this sort in future.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

Hi Community!

Have a nice day!

I agree they are targeting popular languages i think they will also bring a Chinese version it is very smart this way you can attract companies which are not so good in English.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

Agreed the us restrictions are all over the place I get that cryptos a confusing topic but I kind of feel like the us wants to have it’s cake and eat it too. It wants to treat crypto like a utility but also like an asset and also like a currency when it fits the governments desire not when it fits the actual use case of the investors and owners. Only time will tell how the governments will deal with crypto over the longterm timelines. For now ICOs will avoid opening in countries with challenging red tape I imagine
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

Hi Community!

Have a nice day!

I agree they are targeting popular languages i think they will also bring a Chinese version it is very smart this way you can attract companies which are not so good in English.
This is a good one from SSOT health, this a great way of approaching the market and making this project visible and also increasing the chance of  expanding to other parts​ of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: