Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2828 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

Healthcare project is one thing that is needed for everyone.
With the project, hopefully it could provide everyone with good medical attention when needed.

It is indeed a huge industry which is still using all the old technology. Look at the NHS with the XP attack (WannaCry) it just goes to show how behind the health industry is and the positive impacts crypto/blockchain  can have on the medical industry!

I think the number one value of going blockchain for medical sector is to enable portability between various doctors/hospitals heck even countries. It is quite messy as is now and I think the blockchain fuels that value greatly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

Hey, do u have  a bounty program?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

With the project, hopefully it could provide everyone with good medical attention when needed.

It is indeed a huge industry which is still using all the old technology. Look at the NHS with the XP attack (WannaCry) it just goes to show how behind the health industry is and the positive impacts crypto/blockchain  can have on the medical industry!

I think the number one value of going blockchain for medical sector is to enable portability between various doctors/hospitals heck even countries. It is quite messy as is now and I think the blockchain fuels that value greatly.

Have to agree especially in "third world" countries, and even what i'd call second world, (caribbean islands etc) the portability of being able to shift medical records around would be a vast improvement, not to mention the ability to key things and restrict access, and put the control of my medical records really in my own hands. That wannacry attack i think was a big wake up call for the industry, or at least i hope it was.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

Have to agree especially in "third world" countries, and even what i'd call second world, (caribbean islands etc) the portability of being able to shift medical records around would be a vast improvement, not to mention the ability to key things and restrict access, and put the control of my medical records really in my own hands. That wannacry attack i think was a big wake up call for the industry, or at least i hope it was.

Especially I want to know who have access to my medical records and what are my records. I think they should secure and with SSOT Blockchain health they would be secure.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

Hi i just went to their twitter and i saw that their telegram bounty has just gone live you can find more information about it here https://bountyhive.io/join/SSOT%20Health.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

I think that a 7.5 million soft cap is quite okay comapared to other ICOs, good luck!

I don't know where you got that number of 7.5 million. The admins in the Telegram group said the softcap for pre-sale is 2.5M and hardcap for public sale is 10M.
Sozialtourist, I guess he considered including Sale soft-Cap. They are allocated tokens like below :
PRE-SALE softcap - 2.5M,   Pre-Sale SHard-Cap - 5M,   Sale soft-Cap - 7.5 and remaining Sale Hard Cap is - 15M

I must admit it's kind of confusing to have 2 different soft-caps. What would happen when the presale reaches it softcap and the sale doesn't? Would the project continue anyways?

What will be the price of token? And what type of payment method SSOT will be accepting? I mean do they support FIAT currencies also ?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

I think that a 7.5 million soft cap is quite okay comapared to other ICOs, good luck!

I don't know where you got that number of 7.5 million. The admins in the Telegram group said the softcap for pre-sale is 2.5M and hardcap for public sale is 10M.
Sozialtourist, I guess he considered including Sale soft-Cap. They are allocated tokens like below :
PRE-SALE softcap - 2.5M,   Pre-Sale SHard-Cap - 5M,   Sale soft-Cap - 7.5 and remaining Sale Hard Cap is - 15M

I must admit it's kind of confusing to have 2 different soft-caps. What would happen when the presale reaches it softcap and the sale doesn't? Would the project continue anyways?

I think the presale would be a means of raising money for some minor spendings like marketing budget for the sales. Thus I don't  think the presale softcap can affect the sales soft cap.

But you can't call this a softcap then. I think most investors think that when a softcap is reached, the project raised enough and will continue no matter how much is raised in total. So having two softcaps can really confuse investors.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

Hi i just went to their twitter and i saw that their telegram bounty has just gone live you can find more information about it here https://bountyhive.io/join/SSOT%20Health.

Great, thanks for the note. I love bounties. a good opportunity to further increase the stock of tokens :-)
I will look at the campaign later, will certainly be interesting
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

Wow, thanks for the share mate. I didn't even know of a bounty program. I like projects that run bounties with bountyhive.io, they make life easy
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

I think the presale would be a means of raising money for some minor spendings like marketing budget for the sales. Thus I don't  think the presale softcap can affect the sales soft cap.

But you can't call this a softcap then. I think most investors think that when a softcap is reached, the project raised enough and will continue no matter how much is raised in total. So having two softcaps can really confuse investors.

It is a bit confusing i'd definitly recomend them adjust the wording, i get what their trying to mean with the presale hardcap, but the presale "softcap" seems odd, what does hitting the presale softcap accomplish? To my knowledge softcap means the project is financially viable, so what does htting the softcap of the presale mean?

It would appear the overall softcap is 7.5m total at 0.03usd per SEHR which is a really respectible minimum viability, i'd expect them to try to raise a lot more the amount they are looking to raise seems before low and easily accomplished especially the softcap figure.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

Yea, is pretty reasonable if you ask me, i was even astonished to see that, considering the magnitude of the project and the niche where the project resides, the medical field has never been known to be cheap, so i will say that is a good thing seeing such an amount been the needed sum for the softcap
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

SSOT HEALTH is airdropping Free 200 SEHR tokens to everyone. Additionally you get 33 SEHR token per refer.
Steps:
1. Like and retweet this post
2. Follow
3. Fill up this form and claim your token here
(link: https://airdropalert.com/join/SSOT/b38d95ab-8cf9-3e4a-a0a8-553951be18d0) airdropalert.com/join/SSOT/b38d…
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

I am just getting to understand what you guys are saying and i can see that you guys are right having soft-cap for 2 consecutive sales looks weird and odd and is not viable unless the team have a specific reason for doing it this way which i would love to hear from them.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

I am just getting to understand what you guys are saying and i can see that you guys are right having soft-cap for 2 consecutive sales looks weird and odd and is not viable unless the team have a specific reason for doing it this way which i would love to hear from them.

It is really confusing to see two softcaps and two hardcaps. Maybe they have a reason for this. It would be more applicable, if they split Presale and Mainsale.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

Yeah your point about opening up healthcare to patients to visit doctors worldwide and in any country whilst having their healthrecords securely stored so the patient can access them at any time.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

SSOT HEALTH is airdropping Free 200 SEHR tokens to everyone. Additionally you get 33 SEHR token per refer.
Steps:
2. Follow
(link: https://airdropalert.com/join/SSOT/b38d95ab-8cf9-3e4a-a0a8-553951be18d0) airdropalert.com/join/SSOT/b38d…

These really are simple and non task steps to earn some free tokens from a great project like this. I expect everyone who can get it to do just that while it's still open though.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

It is a bit confusing i'd definitly recomend them adjust the wording, i get what their trying to mean with the presale hardcap, but the presale "softcap" seems odd, what does hitting the presale softcap accomplish? To my knowledge softcap means the project is financially viable, so what does htting the softcap of the presale mean?

It would appear the overall softcap is 7.5m total at 0.03usd per SEHR which is a really respectible minimum viability, i'd expect them to try to raise a lot more the amount they are looking to raise seems before low and easily accomplished especially the softcap figure.

This is exactly the point somebody else also raised yesterday together with me. Its really confusing. What is the real meaning of softcap? Now I am confused. Hope team will make it right. Or team can explain what they mean exactly?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

Steps:
2. Follow

These really are simple and non task steps to earn some free tokens from a great project like this. I expect everyone who can get it to do just that while it's still open though.

I really do like when they use that platform for bounties they make things super easy to handle lol. But no reason not to also buy i mean the tokens themselves are priced cheap enough that anyone should be able to pick up a few hundred or thousand without batting an eye. I get why people shy away from the expensive ICO's but in this case the price is honestly very low per token so its a pretty good incentive for purchases.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

Steps:
2. Follow

I really do like when they use that platform for bounties they make things super easy to handle lol. But no reason not to also buy i mean the tokens themselves are priced cheap enough that anyone should be able to pick up a few hundred or thousand without batting an eye. I get why people shy away from the expensive ICO's but in this case the price is honestly very low per token so its a pretty good incentive for purchases.
It says Phase 3 of  SSOT Health (SEHR) Airdrop has reached it cap and Keep an eye on our social media to see when our next phase opens, does this mean that they will host another airdrop later?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

It is really confusing to see two softcaps and two hardcaps. Maybe they have a reason for this. It would be more applicable, if they split Presale and Mainsale.

It is something new, that they are different goals for pre-sale and public sale. There's nothing wrong with that. I only wonder if the goals of the public sale include the sold tokens of the pre-sale, or if they start counting at 0 again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: