Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2819 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

There are already many medical projects on the market, the Patientory are already on the market for almost a year, and they have an application. What are you better than other projects?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

There are already many medical projects on the market, the Patientory are already on the market for almost a year, and they have an application. What are you better than other projects?

Theirs a lot of different platforms trying to come out.but the fact is until one of the platforms gets a real foothold on the medical market I think theirs a free run for a successful medical platform and who can pull it off best and fastest. Beyond even that I imagine once they do start being used in real world medical usage it might end up like medical networks with some parts of countries choosing one over another
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

I really like to participate in medical projects, because they are really needed by all people, and integration into the blockchain will allow medicine to reach a new level.
This project looks very promising, I think to take part as an investor.
I'm sure that he has a great future.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

Wow, I have just gone through the whitepaper of this amazing project. Although I haven't had enough time to go through it thoroughly, but it all seems exciting already. Hopefully when I have enough time, I will do proper research
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:39:36 PM

Theirs a lot of different platforms trying to come out.but the fact is until one of the platforms gets a real foothold on the medical market I think theirs a free run for a successful medical platform and who can pull it off best and fastest. Beyond even that I imagine once they do start being used in real world medical usage it might end up like medical networks with some parts of countries choosing one over another

Yes, there are already other healthcare projects that want to use the blockchain technology. I haven't heard of Patientory, so I can't really compare it to SSOT. Yes, there is competition. But that doesn't have to be a bad thing. The market is definitely big enough for more than one healthcare project.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

This is something i haven't seen in a long time, a project of health, security and medical data efficiency. I would start following you guys from now on.
A question first... Is there a working deployed securedPHR application?

SecuredPHR is in Alpha... we will be releasing Beat by end of Aug!

Oh.. August is going to be a long wait but i am excited and hopefully waiting with high expectations, seeing and using the securedPHR on my smartphone is going to be something what dreaming about.
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

We are differentiated in 3 ways:

1. We are the only solution offer Personal Health, Pharmacy and Insurance  records on a single platform
2. We are non-profit, open source organization
3. Developers can develop the applications and execute smart contracts using our SEHR tokens.

Thank you!
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

I really like to participate in medical projects, because they are really needed by all people, and integration into the blockchain will allow medicine to reach a new level.
This project looks very promising, I think to take part as an investor.
I'm sure that he has a great future.

Thank you!  Much appreciated!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

This is something i haven't seen in a long time, a project of health, security and medical data efficiency. I would start following you guys from now on.
A question first... Is there a working deployed securedPHR application?

SecuredPHR is in Alpha... we will be releasing Beat by end of Aug!

Oh.. August is going to be a long wait but i am excited and hopefully waiting with high expectations, seeing and using the securedPHR on my smartphone is going to be something what dreaming about.

August isn't too far away and if it ensures that all of the features are working correctly on the SSOT Health blockchain. I'm very impressed by this project and I can't wait to see what they can produce in the future.

jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:05:43 PM

The interesting project is apparently by giving many benefits because I think it is different from others let alone this project is related to medical, and we must be more careful in reading the white paper for more information
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

1. We are the only solution offer Personal Health, Pharmacy and Insurance  records on a single platform
3. Developers can develop the applications and execute smart contracts using our SEHR tokens.

Thank you!

Thank you for the summary of the differences between SSOT and other medical projects. If you are a non profit organization, how do you finance this project? Only with the Tokensell?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

Here is a short video that explains what SSOT is all about. Some people prefer watching videos rather than whitepaper :-)
In any case, it helped to better understand the project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=UWtQvtB_OSE
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:20:59 AM

Thank you!

The third point sounds interesting. Will the applications and smart contracts developed and executed by developers only be related to health or can be used for other purpose?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:21:12 AM

Thank you!

Glad to see a non-profit coming to action. That is a smart move because I think normal users would trust the service knowing the data is not centralized or not governed by a closed entity. Let us see how this progresses.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

Thank you!

Glad to see a non-profit coming to action. That is a smart move because I think normal users would trust the service knowing the data is not centralized or not governed by a closed entity. Let us see how this progresses.

I may have misunderstood, but what exactly it mean by non-profit organisation? I mean if organisation is not getting any profit then how or what benefits token holder will get?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

Thank you!

I may have misunderstood, but what exactly it mean by non-profit organisation? I mean if organisation is not getting any profit then how or what benefits token holder will get?

Also, if it's a non-profit organisation, does this essentially make it almost a 'charity' as such.... Friendly community ?

I would like to know how the profit is going to maintain profitability with it being a non-profit organisation and how will they continue to run the business?

I will catch up on whitepaper later
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

The interesting project is apparently by giving many benefits because I think it is different from others let alone this project is related to medical, and we must be more careful in reading the white paper for more information

I can't agree any less mate. although when I took a quick glance at the whitepaper, I knew this was a special kind of project that requires me taking time to study it. I do not take any medical related project likely
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:52:30 AM

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.

Thanks. I am also participating in one of their bounty too. Let us all spread the word and let this be known in the crypto world. We will surely make it through to the end successfully together
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Personally I am excited to see that blockchain technology is constantly reaching a wide variety of spheres of human life.
Now it's not just about a reliable currency as it used to be a couple of years ago - its the technology that powers gaming, gambling, medical research, healthcare, etc.
I will monitor this very project and I hope that you guys will make the best of it Wink

You're right, i understand some individuals are skeptical about the blockchain industry but if the industry is that bad, why do notable people keep joining and why do awesome projects keep springing up?, by projects, i mean the ones that can create positive impact in our lives, such as this one, is something to think about
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: