Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why shouldn’t we be concerned?  (Read 3350 times)
Ramonranger

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:39:30 AM

No need to be concern if you really accepting the fact that you invest at risk. Since everything in the cryptocurrency has its risk, its a matter of battling with fear. Cryptocurrency is the newest advance technology in dealing with digital currency exchange in global market every other day the developher will more focus on how to upgrade this networking currency for future improvement. 
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

Because this fall has already reached its bottom. And now, after stabilization, begins a slow but steady growth. Therefore, there is no reason to worry.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

Well we are confident in the market due to the fact that our experience in the past have built the hope in us, before now bitcoin/cryptocurrency market have witness one or two falls before and this present crash is just a temporary happening with time the market is going to recover and answer to the call of demand.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

Bitcoin is the strongest coin in crypto and even though the market is falling but bitcoin will survive and will be able to rise. Bitcoin is an original coin so many believe and are not worried about this decline.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

I believe in bitcoin from the very beginning, its prospects, since I have studied this technology well enough, and I know that such volatility just needs to be waited out.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:08:03 PM

To my mind, the best way not to be concerned is to buy coins like btc and maybe ether as well and keep them for a half a year or during the period of time which is about one year and you will see how the price will change
Cryptosupermen

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

We always went up after retrace. This time it will be the same
evenkjoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

We should not worry about the fall of the cryptocurrency, because we know that the processes in the market are always cyclical and repeated: growth-fall-growth.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

Bitcoin is no facing a long term crash that cause investor to stress because of the money they invest.
You only need to stay calm in all times and have faith that bitcoin will recover and rise again.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

Because concerns only add to the existing burden of mind, and also hinder the way of thinking to create positive suggestions. To this day I am still active with my belief that Bitcoin will again jump high to the moon. Indeed, during the trip in 2018 bitcoin has experienced a continuous decline if you compare it to prices at the end of last year. But it is still quite expensive if it has to be compared to the altcoin which currently amounts to hundreds. The reason for self-confidence is growing because technology is increasingly sophisticated, certainly will increasingly become the center of attention of many people. And it's also popular that bitcoin is a virtual currency that uses blockchain technology and also the oldest.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

We should not be, this is just a transition period in my opinion. We are always going to go through a tough period after having a extremely good pump last  year. I can't say when it will bounce back but it will. We just have to believe in it.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

I have met people who have known bitcoin from 2011. At that time I did not believe in bitcoin, but they had the belief that bitcoin would be very expensive. I ask what makes you sure? they told me, this is a future technology about finance, economics, payment, transfers, transparent data and very small fees. where all this is needed by people 2 now. so this is the line I still believe in bitcoin and blockchain will exceed last year's price. this is the technology needed for the financial future.
Polkadott

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

in doing crypto currency business we must always be confident and confident, besides that we have to be brave to face the risk of the worst possibility, and we don't need to worry because the value of bitcoin increases every year
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

This price trend of bitcoin fluctuations has been going on for years which seems like a cycle. Large decreases and collisions usually occur after hype and this is clear what happens and then after that, it will rise again. The price of Bitcoin will rise once more. I think that's what makes us confident with the future of Bitcoin that will continue to fluctuate and ignore many FUDs and countries that ban cryptocurrency.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?
Basically, it has been 9months since the market started dripping red. But I am not deterred by this crash for I know it's another overbought correction happening right now. Yes, this correction may have lingered awhile but certainly the market will overcome it one day. I guess, this mindset is why most people are not concerned and bothered.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

because the market can not fall forever and if you look at the charts of previous years, it is by the end of the year that the price always starts to grow and the markets aspire to go up
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?

As you can see the dip continued for long time and we are still in a hole.
In general i was not concerned and am not, because i have been comparing this situation to other bubbles and it seems to going to same way, this includes stability for some time and then new bull but not so soo as you might expect.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

for me we should not worry because we do not have the money to be released here except for trading or invesment because bitcoin can help especially with all the poor because the future of bitcoin is not merely

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

It is not that people here are not concerned. Of course we are. Our hearts break everytime bitcoin takes a dip and our confidence shaken too. But when one found himself in a pool of information, knowledge and market studies, that confidence bounces back.

The difference perhaps is that many of us have confidence backed with analysis and historical data of our favored cryptocurrency. And numbers do not lie, that's why probability is always a mathematical calculation. I can not speak for others, but my stay with bitcoin was never leaned on sheer luck but analysis and continuous following of bitcoin's progress.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

invest to survive then most will be useful. So I hope we don't have to worry about that time. Technology develops every day faster and foolish to assume that everything will remain the same. The digital era has come and the bank will be replaced soon. Bitcoin has all the opportunities to reach a high level before and even more. So we don't need to worry about all that. Staying calm is the most appropriate thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: