Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:35:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why shouldn’t we be concerned?  (Read 3358 times)
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

because there is something that will happen behind it whatever it is we certainly don't know and the 1ETH price has now gone up and many people have to pour money into it to take advantage.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

Bitcoin's price always fluctuates since forever. So it became normal for the most of us. But to be honest, it's price since January has been difficult for traders. That's why I decided to hold for the mean time.
worry is likely to always emerge but if we know and understand with all the risks, the worry will be reduced and even disappear
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:43:10 AM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?
Cryptocurrency develops for several months, and the growth rate is high-speed, rising several times in a short period. As they rise too fast, Crypto starts to trend price adjustment for a long time, but this process still does not bring them back to the original price. So this is still considered a normal thing.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

This is actually not beyond our control and even if one is not confident what would we do, we chose to be patient and believe all will be well soon. Though its is actually becoming unbearable but quicking is never an option. We rather keep working more.with the hope to see a better rising at the end of the year.
gamoprotocol

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

WHAT IS A DAO?

DAO – short for Decentralized Autonomous Organization is a business or organization which decisions are made by a pre-programmed code or the voting outcome of its members.

How It Works
---------------------------------------

To make it simple, picture DAO as a restaurant, and the contributors or investors as the managers of the restaurant. But, this restaurant can hire its own staff, re-order food supply, pay it’s monthly rent and run the business on its own because the managers had already gave it a set of rules to follow. If they want to add a new item to the menu, the managers will go through a democratic voting process to decide the outcome.

This is a rough description on how a DAO works.

What Are Some Key Components of DAOs?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
By their very nature, DAOs are autonomous. This means that once a DAO gets deployed, outside forces cannot interrupt it. They also are transparent thanks to their open-source nature. In this way, there is no requirement for a trusted third party. DAOs typically have tokens of transactions, which are the organization’s method of rewarding specific activities. Since DAOs don’t have hierarchical structures, the funding occurs at creation and is distributed fairly.

The consensus is another crucial aspect of DAOs, requiring that the majority of stakeholders agree on a decision before moving or withdrawing funds. Even bugs cannot be taken care of until the majority of stakeholders agree to do so. As such, voting is an important part of DAOs. Voting allows for a consensus to be reached on decisions such as whether to approve a proposal, what contractor to appoint, and funding choices.

Why GAMO Protocol is the only platform that is able to execute this perfectly
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMO Protocol introduces a new blockchain and architecture of trust designed to specifically facilitate creation of Decentralized Autonomous Initial Coin Offering (DAICO) by creating an environment which DAICO’s can be built on.
A platform in which anyone is able to create their own DAICOs safely, without having to deal with its challenges

Learn more about us by clicking the link below:
http://gamo.io/

Follow our other social media for more news and updates
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gamoprotocol/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamoProtocol
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gamoprotocol/
Medium: https://medium.com/gamoprotocol
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

I don't think you can make people believe what makes them doubt. People have to come to this so they don't blame anyone later. Because bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are naturally volatile. A sharp movement can always be expected, because everything moves depending on the total investment.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

These are all our inventions and guesses.

I, in this sense, do not bother at all.

What is, so and work.

This "standing" course is beneficial to me as a miner.

Difficulty is not growing, coins are dripping. (LTC)

I have enough years. And then pampitas, even to the moon, even to Alpha Centauri.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

Personally, i think that believe in your investment is what you need whenever investing. That's the reason why I'm still so confident in bitcoin
people who are worried that people who are not confident and people who are like that will not succeed in bringing the things he aspires to because of the fear that his dreams will be blocked like bitcoin if bitcoin is feared yes I think it's stupid to just relax me and enjoy life well if rising prices are sold if they are still decreasing, so wait first, just live, don't make friends Smiley
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

because growth will soon come again when the price that yesterday dropped will certainly be a big increase and it is worth waiting for

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

because growth will soon come again when the price that yesterday dropped will certainly be a big increase and it is worth waiting for

we must be sure that bitcoin will indeed grow again, because until now, even though the state of bitcoin is down, surely bitcoin will increase again, and that happens every time
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

we must be sure that bitcoin will indeed grow again, because until now, even though the state of bitcoin is down, surely bitcoin will increase again, and that happens every time

Yeah more people are saying this that what happened last year will happen again this year, and the trend of bitcoin always repeats yearly. I hope this speculations will happen again before the year ends.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

Thats part of the business and its very much natural thing that happens in every business there would be a time of overflow(that i mean is a very high price) and also when the price drops or becomes low.For me considering the fact that i know al these then i am not moved nor bothered
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

If you own AML BitCoin then you are just fine. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?
who is very confident, I think this belief is formed because based on the graph, price increases occur at the end of the year between December and January, it is impossible for us to ascertain whether something similar will happen, but it is not wrong if we hope  Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

Just want to believe in the best! A lot of effort, time and money were invested in Bitcoin. Many of us got into debt and sold the last to buy BITKOIN. If everything collapses, it will be the biggest failure and loss. Many simply won't survive.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

I didn't mindlessly buy bitcoin, only to earn easy money. Before investing, I carefully studied it, including its prospects, so I believe that its instability is temporary, and so far we have nothing to worry about.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

Well, i pray we will not be disappointed, because someone like me is so much waiting for a turn around by December. It will be so painful if our thought was not accomplished. And it's like the crypto new reveals it. It has been quite a long time on this dump really making everything boring.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

I am attracted to bitcoin not only because it can be used to make great money. It has excellent technology which is in the process of constant development. And while it is developing it has a future. And judging by the forecasts, it is just great. So I keep believing.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:04:28 PM

We all managed to understand about bitcoin that its volatility is an integral part of its development. And now we are just observing this process. And it does not reduce the prospects of bitcoin as a currency. Therefore, I believe that there is no reason to panic.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

You know it more better for your health if you can look away and forget the current happening in the price of bitcoin and all other altcoin due to the fact that their are presently facing a hard time and day of red in the market look away and return back when all is OK and well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: