Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country you want to rule over crypto industry?  (Read 200 times)
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

I think Switzerland is an ideal place.
Switzerland is a country that is friendly to cryptocurrency markets. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

The G20 or the 20 strongest countries in the world recently had a meeting about cryptocurrency. If ever Bitcoin and altcoins will be legalized worldwide and will be highly accepted, which country would you like to lead it? I mean, the country wherein the main office about cryoto regulations will be built and the major country which will usually hosts events and meetings about cryptocurrency.
1 vote for Switzerland. I think they will welcome crytocurrency and it will be accepted quickly.
There will be more people join crytocurrency world.
criptogenious

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

I don’t want to any single country to rule over crypto industry. I want crypto currency to spread all over the world. I want all of the people should support and promote crypto currency all over the earth.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

Even if it is difficult to predict the database of the users, I believe that we should give the preference according to the highest number of users to host such conferences and it doesn't make any sense to give soul rights to any single country as we are deep believers of decentralization and thus the users should decide the location and every other thing when it comes to a global level.
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

this is not a nice question to ask about a decentralized platform,  bitcoin was created to bridge the gap between two worlds and bring us to relate together as one,  asking this kind of question is like trying to centralize a decentralized platform. The adoption of crypto presently is Dependent on the citizen of the nation and not the government,  because crypto takes the power from their hand and give It to us.
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

this is not a nice question to ask about a decentralized platform,  bitcoin was created to bridge the gap between two worlds and bring us to relate together as one,  asking this kind of question is like trying to centralize a decentralized platform. The adoption of crypto presently is Dependent on the citizen of the nation and not the government,  because crypto takes the power from their hand and give It to us.

Completely agree. The question about the centralization is not relevant to the idea of cryptocurrencies...
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

The G20 or the 20 strongest countries in the world recently had a meeting about cryptocurrency. If ever Bitcoin and altcoins will be legalized worldwide and will be highly accepted, which country would you like to lead it? I mean, the country wherein the main office about cryoto regulations will be built and the major country which will usually hosts events and meetings about cryptocurrency.
First of all, it will be the very good news if BTC will be centralized all over the world and if this will happen, then I want that country to lead who has completely understood the potential and fate of cryptocurrencies and has complete knowledge of cryptos and I guess these could be the countries who has legalized cryptocurrency in their nation because they had already understood the potential of BTC and other cryptocurrency.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:12:49 PM

No i don't like the idea that crypto will be regulate and it's run good now so better to be like this in the future,I think that we need to be like this because crypto run by 10 years or more now so think if we regulate this of course some can happen in that so better to be like this and not think new about the system of it

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

If ever that might happen I think the country that suits best is a country that is neutral, crypto friendly environment and should probably have the resources like high speed internet. A country that is well respected and do not have bad history in conquering another land. Ireland is what is on my mind, this ones on me and self ideas only, cheers. I guess it's impossible for a country to rule over crypto and regulations stuff at times like these. Imagine there are super powers left and right just to prove that they are the strongest even in the crypto world, they want to be on the top. If a country will be chosen, It will be like a kid that got stuck in the fight of big boys. The better idea is build an organization like UN or NATO that supports and regulates bitcoin or crypto currencies all around the world with their laws and representative of each countries that supports the cause.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:46:34 PM

What you are telling goes against the purpose of cryptocurrency which is a decentralized currency and making a country lead it will make it centralized. Still if any country take the lead of cryptocurrency it will not matter much which country is leading, all will be benefitted

I don't want to be biased but of course I will choose my own country. It will be advantageous for us if that will happen because we ruled over crypto. A lot of opportunity will come for us if we will be given that chance. So basically I want our country to get that privilege because we will benefit a lot from it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
roadsirm

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

I want crypto to be accepted all over the world as your opinion and all the people in the world will earn a lot from bitcoin like I am today who have a lot of income from the world of cryptocurrency.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

the country wherein the main office about cryoto regulations will be built and the major country which will usually hosts events and meetings about cryptocurrency.

Japan and the Netherlands are the best countries to play this role because Japan and the Netherlands have demonstrated their ability to manage cryptocurrency and they have successfully implemented it into their banking system very well.
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

Honestly, i dont like anyone or any country will rule over crypto industry. There will be a ruler then it can be all country that uses cryptos. Then if there will be one ruler maybe it will cause more fighting in different countries and misunderstandings.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

I don’t know, but which country is leading now? Is it still China? If I’m to choose, I wouldn’t like it to be controlled by one country, there should be lots of countries controlling it, in fact if possible all countries should be in control so that the one in control won’t use that opportunity to be controlling others and putting everything in favor of themselves. I have never heard of the G20 meeting, but whatever it is, I just hope that it is for the good of cryptocurrencies and not something that has to do with stopping the use of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: