Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time  (Read 896 times)
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

At the analytical level, I'd concisely describe overall market increase in the changing manner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

The market is green today, but it's probably too early to talk about "make great money". We just won 15B, and some buyers will probably take profit... Although I also think we won't go much lower, we have to wait several weeks before talking about a real recovery
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

The market is green today, but it's probably too early to talk about "make great money". We just won 15B, and some buyers will probably take profit... Although I also think we won't go much lower, we have to wait several weeks before talking about a real recovery

Too much skepticism, it's a negative affect on the market, that's what I am talking about, fortunately such people who think like you less and less every day
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

Advertising will create positive, positive will create confidence, confidence = inevitable increase.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

I have no doubt that the price will rise. But the problem is that during the time when the price was below a lot of coins was in the hands of whales. They won't sell you them cheap. Now, too, few people have enough money to buy coins. We are always held hostage to our poverty. Even if you sell your bitcoins for $ 20,000 it means that you have to buy bitcoins for $ 30,000.
cicciogas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

I don't know if this is the right time. Nobody can foresee what the next few weeks hold for us. One thing is for sure, bad advertising from Google/Youtube/Fb ban are the main reason for this huge dip. Shame for this. But we will for sure grow back!

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

yes it's time. prices have started a breakout hopefully this good trend will continue and the price will go up and up. time to buy guys do not miss this
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

The market is showing good signs. I hope that the dip is over and the value of bitcoin and altcoins will start to grow again. I buy some good alts at low price. If the market recover i will get huge payout.

xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

For me I dont watch the negative side of cryptocurrency, I always focus on the positive sideb and always be patience for the better success. Bitcoin will become the greatest thing mankind will experience.Cge
sam__bog (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:50:56 PM
Merited by btcmagistr2007 (1)

I don't know if this is the right time. Nobody can foresee what the next few weeks hold for us. One thing is for sure, bad advertising from Google/Youtube/Fb ban are the main reason for this huge dip. Shame for this. But we will for sure grow back!

Bad news from google and fb have been issued many months ago but it doesn't work, they can limit us for a while but they cannot stop us
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?
yes it is true that what you say, it is time to buy, and I think that the main cause of the market price decline is caused by the consumer, because most of them are turning to other coins, this is the factor that causes the price drop when this.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

Hi there. I do appreciate with you. it is high time to buy Bitcoin because last week Bitcoin was in a dip but now it has again started to rise. so we can hope that in near future the price will increase considerably .so if we buy some Bitcoin now ,we can hope that we will be profited soon .so I think it will be a wise decision to buy Bitcoin now .you shouldn't miss this moment .you will regret after you miss it.

micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

It's a good time to buy, I will say yes because the price coin is very lower compared with the last year. You can buy some coin now and hold for long term and short term depend on you. But if I say the market will recovery it's hard to say, the good news that come to cryptocurrency still bit. Maybe need a several month ahead market will recovery. And then google will ban cryptocurrency in june 2018 and that decision will affect to price cryptocurrency, and most likely will fall down again.  Be patient someday we will find this situation for see our seriousness toward cryptocurrency.
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

Yes, I agree with you that the market is in a very good buying position and it is a very good time to buy bitcoin and Altcoins because all of them are down now so if you buy from here you can get good profits.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:10:57 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 12:47:27 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?

If it crashes it's not a surprise so lets go with this trend and convert our funds into USDT or any other fiat currency that we are sure that its value won't change in the near future.
I didn't know about this "trick" a while ago, because if I would knew this I would convert my bitcoin into the USDT and wait until now, then buy again 1 bitcoin and the rest spend in other crypto currencies and a good part of this spending for everyday use, buying usual stuff that we need everyday like electronic devices and benefit from them.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Well I think bitcoin might stay in it's current price range for a while as it seems a lot more stable than before. It mught start increasing at a slow speed but I doubt that it would start increasing like last year already. Maybe we need to wait for a few more months before being able to see that rate of increase in price.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

we are all hoping that Bitcoin value increase again, and praying for that. But we would be really grateful if you can give us some proof to show others that they should still believe in Bitcoin and increase their investments in it.

thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

i don't think that the price will rise quickly it will go up slowly till the end of year and the bullish market is not yet started completely. the price needs to break above 8,500$ first for the bulls to enter market.

passioncrypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

I don’t have any doubt that this is the best time to invest in bitcoin as the prices are very low now and it will start increasing by the end of this month and it is expected to reach $50k. So this is the best time to invest in bitcoin and earn a lot more money.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

I am still hesitant to start trading again, whatever happens I am not so sure of the stability of all the prices on the market, hopefully this is the beginning of price stability, but I will keep waiting until conditions return to normal on the market ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: