Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin?  (Read 1181 times)
fortuneteller (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:53:19 AM
Merited by Getmon (1)

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

Yes,  we must stay positive on bitcoin. I think we are just into the highest value of bitcoin specifically its value last year but thinking about it deeply,  the value of bitcoin from now is actually high compare to its early values.  There are many possibilities that might happen on the next months, so we must be positive.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

I also noticed that while bitcoins value is dropping many business have announced that they are going to accept bitcoin. Also bitcoin ETF was already approved by the Securitites and Exchange Commission of the United States of America. Even though its value is going down bitcoin economy is going strong. Sooner or later we will be seeing bitcoin with a new look and a higher value.
Shewar

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

Yes, of course, I am always positive and confident in bitcoin despite the fact that there are many news that there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin because bitcoin has changed the life of my economy even better this time, besides those who still ban bitcoin maybe they do not know yet about what is bitcoin, function and purpose of bitcoin....
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

The price of BTC is already very low, and the price of BTC should exceed the previous 20000 dollars in the long term, so we should be optimistic.

rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

yes you need to be positive if bitcoin is being discussed because if you're negative about what you think about bitcoin you can not find here.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

Bitcoin will be the international currency of the future, so we should be optimistic about bitcoin.
The only thing to do now is to buy more bitcoins. Grin

Joushi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

Yes ,we should stay positive on bitcoin.Because we expect a new look of bitcoin.You will find yourself positive when you have confidence as like as yourself think positive for bitcoin that it can be more popular increase it's price.
What do you think about my opinion,let me know your opinion..
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

Bitcoin is a breakthrough in economy,so it will develop more as the time passes.We know that bitcoin value is volatile and there's people who manipulate it by pump and dump scheme or spreading FUD,but that's because this is only early stage,maybe in the future bitcoin will be more developed and make anyone like to use it.
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

One cannot please everyone, people will always have different opinion about the same thing. We do not need everyone to love bitcoin.
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

Yes we should just stay positive on bitcoin let's just give trust bitcoin and how it is works.

TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

One cannot please everyone, people will always have different opinion about the same thing. We do not need everyone to love bitcoin.

Yes, of course because bitcoin has changed my economic life better this time, besides those who still ban bitcoin maybe they do not yet know about what bitcoin, the function and purpose of bitcoin
I am always positive and confident in bitcoin despite the fact that there is a lot of news that there are still many countries that ban bitcoin. go ahead with bitcoin
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

For me, Bitcoin is still young and it is a new technology. I will really stay positive about it until the end, and I know that Bitcoin would not fail me.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

Yes let's just stay positive on bitcoin, just don't please anyone to like back bitcoin if they don't have trust in bitcoin then they don't. But me i have a big trust on bitcoin and in how it is work.

WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

Yes, we must stay positive on BTC. We must choose which articles are good and bad, do not believe every article on the internet. Just believe youself.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

Yes, I am also optimistic about bitcoin, because bitcoin has changed my economics.
So bitcoin is a new technology that deserves our support.

bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Yes, we must stay positive on BTC. We must choose which articles are good and bad, do not believe every article on the internet. Just believe youself.

Of course we must stay positive in Bitcoin, because it's the first digital currency that's start in a very low market value, but now it's still in a high value so why we worry. Think positive and stay out of negativity.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

if I always look at positive bitcoin gan. With bitcoin housekeeping. both daily needs are met. we do not have time regulating (free). that's what makes me happy. without us getting out of the house we can already make a profit .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

Of course we have to stay positive to this bitcoin. Looking at the history of bitcoin prices that have increased rapidly since bitcoin was created shows that professional investors are very optimistic with this bitcoin fundamentals. I consider myself just a newbie in this bitcoin, but seeing such huge trading volumes shows that expert investors agree that bitcoin is worth investing.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

For my part I will not give up bitcoin and I'm  willing to wait for bitcoin and im sure that it is going to be the alternative to fiat money. All success needs a patience in order to be achieved, many people have lost potential to bitcoin, but many also are always willing to wait for bitcoin to be globally accepted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: