Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin?  (Read 1181 times)
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..
We need to think possitve all the things we do everyday and all the time.especially to bitcoin as I am one user of it.I always think possitive because I do believe that someday because of bitcoin I achieve my goals in life and it will going better.I will not give up what I started and I'll try it until my dreams come true....

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

yes of course, for myself remain optimistic with the BTC, even though it is currently being hit with bad news. I am optimistic and sure BTC will recover and get ready to create a new furor.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

I don't know how many now are loosing hope with bitcoin but as far as I'm concern, I am still a believer of bitcoin and I continue investing what I can and hoping day will come that bitcoin value will increase again like what it did last year. I know many investors are still holding their bitcoin and continue giving support for cryptos. Just stay positive and keep believing.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

we must remain positive with bitcoin and confident in bitcoin despite the fact that there is a lot of news that there are still many countries that ban bitcoin. There are many possibilities that may occur in the following months against bitcoin.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

as for me i am a real positive thinker.even some news are saying that bitcoin will end,i don't believe in that news i just keep on earning more bitcoins for our family future.i have to stay positive always.
baby25

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

Of course, positivity brings blessings. We should never stop believing bitcoin because first and foremost this will help us / this is helping us especially when we have financial problem
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

Yes of course,we stay positive on Bitcoin no matter what happen..Let's continue investing on Bitcoin and give our fully support.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

Yes I will always positive about bitcoin because bitcoin is the hope for every people need earn an extra income when the price is high again it is the time to sell bitcoin and if the price down it ia for buying bitcoin so its always positive..
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

Of course, positivity brings blessings. We should never stop believing bitcoin because first and foremost this will help us / this is helping us especially when we have financial problem

Why do we need to be negative about this? Bitcoin always have its time to pump, we just need to wait for it. Volatility doesnt always mean that it will be pumping, it also means it is unpredictable and it will either go down or go up. And, it is not that Bitcoin will help us financially when we wait for it, its just that it is the most common way of taking a profit and taking advantage of Bitcoin's volatility.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

Yes always stay positive with bitcoin. That bitcoin will always come back and the hope for everyone to make lives better and become financially stable. As long as bitcoin exist whatever the scenario is I will always believe and think positive that bitcoin is the key that will help in all my plans specially on the financial aspect of my life. Struggles always comes and its all up to us on how to handle the situation to make it better. Nowadays bitcoin is experiencing the fall of its price and the best thing to do as bitcoiner is to continue to work and believe bitcoin, not to lose hope that there is always a better tomorrow.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:13:21 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 07:57:05 AM by Clark05

Even the price of the bitcoin as of now decreasing and they have negative news about bitcoin for sure most of us are still postive to bitcoin that's why I believe the price become high again. Don't panic selling becaude if you do that you lose some opportunity that possible to get you in the future. Be postive amto bitcoin and the money will come to you..
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

yes there is no harm we still survive in bitcoin and still have to think positive that the price will rise again because if not do the price recovery will be a lot of losses.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

We should think positive that bitcoin will stay.I am just a newbie in this bitcoin, but seeing such huge trading volumes shows that expert investors agree that bitcoin is worth investing.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

Nobody expect bitcoin able reach this stage , of course when I try to invest bitcoin for first time, I've overcome my fear before decide to invest on it.
Over three years , I've invest and able generate 0.5 profit by just Hold it so until now, I still believe on bitcoin by keep hold most of my bitcoin

Smiley
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

We should think positive that bitcoin will stay.I am just a newbie in this bitcoin, but seeing such huge trading volumes shows that expert investors agree that bitcoin is worth investing.
Bitcoin can go down to 5k or maybe as low as 3k but it will never die. Because this is a technology platform to be applied in practice. It is very difficult to get rid of it.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

Im also one of the people who stay positive in bitcoin, because in life we should have positive thinking so that we cant think that we can lose money. Even if the price now is still low i know and i have positive thinking that the bitcoin price will increase.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

I don't really care about the bad news on the different medias, I am too is very positive about the future of bitcoin and crypto. The media is being used by elites to pull down crypto prices, they are all making up these FUD and the victims are the newbies in crypto investment. I believe in crypto technology thats why Im a diehard fan of it.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

yes,we always positive in bitcoin even the price is now on down but still bitcoin is stable,everyday more people are access to bitcoin because they know that there is a time that bitcoin price is bump to it's highest level.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Yes we have too because bitcoin is such an amazing technology and will make revolution in our money system so lets hold and save it from the enemy such as government and banks.People are in very panic situation because lot of threads were just spreading rumors and wrong information.So we guys spread good things about bitcoins as much as we can.
portgas313

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

I agree with you, until now I still think positive about bitcoin, some countries that prohibit bitcoin, have their reason (country) just be afraid bitcoin be a place to hoard the results of corruption (money laundering), it's all in because BTC has wallet anonymous, so it's hard to keep track of her wallet ownership data,
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: