Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:59:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin?  (Read 1181 times)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

looks very great to see to day green number in the btc prize .
Becourse i buyed last days some small amounts and it makes now small profits Cheesy

regards
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

Yes we should, I will continue to purchase in this drop and will wait until the EOY 2018 and if not, at-least til 2019 for a decent ROI.
Anyone panicking and selling at this point will run into a big loss, So stay strong and HODL everyone!
amirmrida

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

Begging time of at the year bitcoin reached high position But bitcoin not still this position . Very very upset me for this decrease value day by day. You should stay with bitcoin . I hope that one day bitcoin increase and reached it,s previous position.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

of course we have to think positively about bitcoin, maybe a lot of negative news about bitcoin and some countries do not support bitcoin, it does not make me anxious for bitcoin. I am always positive and positive on bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency in the future that will be more advanced and become a digital currency of the future is good
and also bitcoin has helped me in economic affairs for the better.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Those country who banned crytocurrency have their own reasons so as we like why we still support btc even there's negative reports about it,etc. but still we stay positive because we know how btc changes our lives.
sri11

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

yes .. we have to keep positive with bitcoin. and I still believe in bitcoin even though now the bitcoin price drops very sharply, but I think the positive and confident bitcoin can take me to the world of luxury
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

I'm always a positive thinker on bitcoin. But some of the bitcoiners are scared after the  crisis so they afraid that they gonna lose their investments.So the negative news and articles drag more bitcoiners  in to a fear touch.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

I must say that we should stay positive in bitcoin. There will be times that the price will go very low and as investors, we should know and accept that fact. We should trust bitcoin since it has already been tested. We should not give up on it.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

A thing we can do in times like these when bitcoin's value is at a very disadvantageous stare is supporting bitcoin. And having a positive mindset and an optimistic outlook towards bitcoin is a good way to support the said cryptocurrency as it attracts people to invest in the bitcoin industry. Moreover, it helps you to prevent yourself if getting anxious and in turn resorting to panic selling which is not a good thing to do.
tramadol12

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

of course we should always be positive, because up and down bitcoin is not just because of those who do not like bitcoin, but also because bitcoin holders when some bitcoin holders are not fixed positive definitely bitcoin will fall further,

I think if everyone thinks that gold is a stone, gold of course will not be worth anymore,
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

right. I think bitcoin is still working. bitcoin prices are still high. The big countries like Japan, America, Germany ... are trying to promote the development of bitcoin. Japan plans to build the capital city bitcoin. These are very positive signals. I believe in bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

We must stay positive, because bitcoin is expected to grow in the near future. I think after the end of the tax payment period, which lasts about April 15, the tax pressure on major players and the crypto exchanges will weaken and the growth of the crypto currencies will resume.
Moreover, there are no bad news that could negatively affect prices.

Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:46:11 PM

we all as bitcoin users should always be optimistic and not pessimistic. and should keep a positive assessment of bitcoin, and do not be fooled by articles that tell about the market downturn. because it's just a rumor, and he only sells essays. still have to be optimistic and always think positive.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

I personally will always be positive with bitcoin, because bitcoin is one of the promising long-term investment assets I think
hwarico

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

Yes we have to stay positive, but we have to keep eye on the markets and the support line 5800$ because breaking it will lead to big drop......
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Yes it is. One thing we must support if it's a positive thing for bitcoin to increase and stabilize its price and more and more investors are involved.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

I do not see anything terrible in that bitcoin sank. In this there is an advantage. You can earn more during this time. And then he will gain momentum in growth. In general, think positively. This is the market.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..
I do not call it being positive I'm just being realistic the price is going down that is true but bitcoin is still as good as ever and it's only going to improve from this point on, so when you begin to think about it there is no way for bitcoin to disappear so it is a technology that is going to be here for a long time, so it doesn't matter what some people say if you just focus on the fundamentals bitcoin is incredibly strong and it will only become even stronger.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

A lot of FUD has been spread for some time now. Ever since bitcoin reached 20K, we had nothing but FUD from authorities, officials and banks. They wanted to let everybody know it's a bubble that would soon burst. Every time false news was spread about countries banning cryptocurrencies, exchanges to be shut, all ICO's were scams and so on. All this, just to get bitcoin down. Both authorities and banks are so afraid of cryptocurrencies, that they would do anything in their power to stop this threat. That's why we have to keep believing in and stay positive about bitcoin, even with the lower price. Which is still 6 times more than it was a year ago.

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:49:54 PM

It is good for us to stay positive because many people in the forum are rumoring about bitcoin and they are discouraging some people to take participate in the crypto and still the market growth is affected and with this the market is full of decline but we have to look in positive way and bitcoin is good for every one for us and for the business man and other trading men and online purposes like the online buying can become more fast than yesterday.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: