Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin?  (Read 1181 times)
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..

Yes! ........... I believe in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has all people many benefited last year. Just like that, Bitcoin will once again benefit everyone. May give more than the last time, or even its equivalent. But it is sure that Bitcoin will benefit. Because https://coinmarketcap.com/  is red for many days. So everyone is worried, but once again https://coinmarketcap.com/  will become green. Then again it will be all right. So we should wait patiently for a few days. Do not worry too much.

Yes of course I believe in Bitcoin. And even it is rapidly drop of the price of bitcoin it will not affect of my belief in bitcoin. Because bitcoin are very useful into my life and its proven. Many negative issues coming from the social media but i still believe in bitcoin and it will recover soon the price and will rise again.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

At this point we should be optimistic about its price, although prices are currently very low. but i hope it will recover and thrive in the future. Everyone should not worry and bewildered. I think it will be good for you in the moment if you keep it patience it back. By and large, the value of bitcoin has not yet been evaluated as expected. Attacks on this currency are conditioned by unwillingness to understand the problem.
I actually do not know about other people, because I cannot read your mind, hahaha. But if you ask about me, I will keep positive about Bitcoin. It is always makes me afraid honestly, when the price of Bitcoin started to fall. I do not know when the price of Bitcoin will be back up again. And all I can do is believe in Bitcoin because I invested pretty much money into Bitcoin. In this side, I want to collect Bitcoin as much as I want when the price is currently falling. But in the other side, I want to make profit by waiting the price of Bitcoin to go up. I always afraid that the Bitcoin will disappear someday. That is because I do not take any profit from Bitcoin yet.

All I can do is pray, and hope to God. What do you do when you already have invest so much money into Bitcoin ? You will do exactly the same as me, I guess, hahaha. This is the unique thing about investment. And I also confuse about focusing on my current business in real life or keep collecting Bitcoin like this. It is actually quite stressful sometimes. Hahaha.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Ever since I did not think bad about bitcoins because I really trust in it. Bitcoin is the best investment.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

Bitcoin is a breakthrough in economy,so it will develop more as the time passes.We know that bitcoin value is volatile and there's people who manipulate it by pump and dump scheme or spreading FUD,but that's because this is only early stage,maybe in the future bitcoin will be more developed and make anyone like to use it.
That would the main that lot of people are spreading fud. And to think bitcoin is better if people will used it and give the trust. Upon using bitcoin must have trust and be positive in everything goes wrong because being positive can make life easier and more output to overcome so if we would be like that then bitcoin would be more outrage by all and lot of people will encouraged for it.

xxToaDxx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

Haha,  where else do you wanna stay,  as it is now,  we have no chioce than to wait unless you want to sell at a lost,  bitcoin has put us in an hope state,  everyone of us just have to hold on tight and play the game just as  it is, but I believe that in a very short while like in about 3 to d months from now,  I believe  that all this will be stories.
Khalp1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Yes we should  stay positive on Bitcoin because many people has benefit this campaign.and I believe Bitcoin  has a great future in our economy.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

We must all need to be positve no matter what happen to Bitcoin. I know that the price is still have ups and downs this past 3 months but I still believe on it. I am still hoping that Bitcoin can change my life into better. Many countries should learn how Bitcoin can change and improve the society and they must see the benefits of using Bitcoin in daily lives and in trading it thru cryptocurrency world. We all need to be patience and wait for the best to come.

Yes  i agree with this ,dealing positive thinking matters so we can achieve  our goal in life, im true believer of bitcoin ,i believe that it can recover soon,whatever happens i continue to support btc because my faith is bigger than my fear.
liivii

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

Just stay positive and continue supporting bitcoin because these little things can make bitcoin become much stronger to face these situations, and when the time comes of bitcoin rising up again we the people who are devoted to bitcoin will benefit of that. And those people who did panic selling and say bitcoin will go down will be the ones who regret the decision of not supporting such a good and helpful coin with the name of bitcoin. Make sure you do your job and don't stress out yourself because it will lead to meaningless moves that you may do in the future.
btcrut2017

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

I am staying positive in bitcoin. Although not that much profit on the current situation i am stil motivated in it. I am scared to lose also but if i will not take the risk i am not getting any profit at all.
vadimkr

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

I think that Bitcoin will not only survive, but will also thrive. This is simply because Bitcoin offers better functionalities that the current currencies like the dollar don't. Bitcoin serves a vital purpose in the market and will only keep doing that and grow. This is why I stay positive on Bitcoin.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

Of course, I still focus on positive about this Bitcoin. I'm with you to stand to think positively about bitcoin even I also heard several negative issues recently. Additionally, now the price is still down, it sometimes makes me feel worried. But once more, I do still believe in this great cryptocurrency to be more valuable and profitable for us even for the next future.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Yes, the current value of coins are depressing but I'm choosing to be positive on it. It haven hit the bottom so I'm still looking forward as it rise again. Let's brace ourselves and wait for that moment.

Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

We need to be optimistic with bitcoin. Because its value is currently falling. And some countries have banned bitcoins. But I still believe in it because many other countries like Japan, Korea ... are still supporting and developing it. In the future, I hope it will be accepted by many countries and the value of it will increase.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Yes, I will stay positive to Bitcoin. I know the dump of Bitcoin is normal but not end. This is a flow of the market. And some of the coins will dump too. But this is not the end of cryptocurrency.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

Although there is now a lot of negative news about bitcoin, which causes bitcoin prices to fall, but I still think positive because bitcoin, definitely going back to the high price, bitcoin will grow even further in the future.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

That is normal business in any field. Bitcoin too, you have to be optimistic about it. Not because the market is down but abandon the bittcoin investment. If you are a bitcoin player for a long time, you will understand the rule of thumb. At times, the price rises to the peak.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

I always think positive for something that makes a difference in my life, for me bitcoin can be said as a source of income, despite the bad news about bitcoin, but I still think positive.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

yes you need to be positivo in bitcoin because if negative negativo you think in bitcoin it will only affect your thinking and you may not even get it here.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Of course this will be positive. If not, then Bitcoin will trust people and the Estvo will fly all. So I think all Bitcoin will be seen as positive.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

I am positive about Bitcoin future mostly because more and more people become interested in it. Many people came here only because of the profit so most of them will leave after some time if they lose their investment. A lot of people are panic selling their BTC because they are afraid that it won't recover. I believe that Bitcoin will succeed in the future and replace fiats. It will take a lot of time and effort but it will be definitely worth it. Banks and governments won't give up easily and they will try to destroy BTC and its supporters.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: